Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:15:54 PM

Hi Dev, the Ann thread posted last Nov. and only members are active here in this thread, I think this project needs a lot of promotions to attract more investors to join Sether. Maybe you need to open a bounty campaign or an airdrop, Im sure it will boost the promotions of your project.
Absolutely agree. I think that many people want to get and try a coin on the airdrop as I do. I ask the developer to consider this possibility.
Yeah I'm also agree with you. They aren't in hard working.
They need more promotion for conquer in future. Every ICO project have separate token for bounty campaign but they didn't open yet any bounty campaign.

They should open a bounty if they want to attract a lot on investors. Bounties will help them to promote the it in social medias and other platforms, if they do this Im sure they will get a lot of serious investors for the project.

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:44:31 PM

This is truely an amazing project especialy for those who are into marketing. This platform will automatically advertise your business and create potential leads like facebook ads and google ads. This will be a success in the future.
The competition with the monsters of the advertising business on the Internet is very good. I hope the project services will cost much less than the existing ones.

Indeed, advertising also needs to be created wisely and properly thought out. If it is faded, nobody will simply want to advertise it. To date, there are a lot of competitors in the advertising business.

Definitely, advertising is very important to our society to be popular enough to those users and customers. As this project uses set clear terms with promoters, enforcing targets and deadlines with a smart contract. Monitor, pay or give bonuses based on their social activity, reach, and public reaction, without actually getting involved. Hopefully the team will never stop towards the success of this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

Hi Dev, the Ann thread posted last Nov. and only members are active here in this thread, I think this project needs a lot of promotions to attract more investors to join Sether. Maybe you need to open a bounty campaign or an airdrop, Im sure it will boost the promotions of your project.
Absolutely agree. I think that many people want to get and try a coin on the airdrop as I do. I ask the developer to consider this possibility.
They need more promotion for conquer in future. Every ICO project have separate token for bounty campaign but they didn't open yet any bounty campaign.

Lets' wait for the devs to officially announce if they will going to open a campaign bounties for this project. I agree that bounties will help a lot to ptomote the project but there are some projects that succeeded without this campaigns.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:58:38 PM

Lets' wait for the devs to officially announce if they will going to open a campaign bounties for this project. I agree that bounties will help a lot to ptomote the project but there are some projects that succeeded without this campaigns.
Who needs a campaign when Jhon McAfee him self recommended the coin ! I do believe bounties are important for gaining new investors , but the devs know their potential and if it's in their good intress to manage a bounty campaign they will give us one . For now i believe they are confident enough to make it without any additional expenses.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:17:51 PM

As I read their whitepaper it states that their Confidentiality "Sether will use only hardware that supports Intel’s recent Software Guard eXtensions (SGX) set of instruction-set architecture extensions. SGX is an Intel technology for application developers who are seeking to protect selected code and data from disclosure or modification."
This is good because we have a secured security level of confidentiality.

Yeah, due to its confidentiality which manage by oracle services to work with social networks and do complex queries and aggregations requires the developer to create complex smart contracts that make a lot of requests to simple data oracles. Hoping for the success on this project that looks promising and convincing project that for sure love by many.

Intel software is proprietary though I wouldn't trust intel to not steal my data as they have been doing for literally forever and it's hard af to disable their tracking
I think the developer can do the project without using Intel technology. And as I do not understand the technology of blocking does not force the use of Intel technology.

Exactly my point why do you need to lock down to a specific processor manufacturer? Why Intel? Why not AMD? Why not <any other company>?
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:19:30 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 04:52:02 AM by BRNSTYLE

Who needs a campaign when Jhon McAfee him self recommended the coin ! I do believe bounties are important for gaining new investors , but the devs know their potential and if it's in their good intress to manage a bounty campaign they will give us one . For now i believe they are confident enough to make it without any additional expenses.

Of its own accord, McAfees's approval doesn't mean anything.
I've found this project recently, and I love the concept.
In contrast with many other projects this one seems to have a real use case, that's precious
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

A good project already has a working product. This product is easily monetized and I do not even understand why the team is doing ICO.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

They already have a bounty campaign and it will end at the same time with the ICO: 15 February 2018, so if you interested you can join through this link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459485.0 , I think a lot people didn't know about it, it will better if they put a link on ANN thread.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:38:39 PM

I voted for bounty campaign, because can do revolution at this sphere of promoting a really good projects and help their developers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

We can understand your true and genuine words that you cannot guarantee that sether is gold or etc but you are strong in declaring that sether will surely be the best ICO. Thanks for the hard work and efforts you dedicate to set her to let it best. Happy for your launch of this Social Network integration for smart contract developers.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:24:36 PM

But still it's a big help to have bounty, even though Jhon McAfee already stated his own opinion about this project. Bounty helps the project to be widely spread across this forum and social media.
drpixou

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:25:11 PM

SETHER
social network data for blockchain businesses

Use Facebook, Twitter, Flickr,  Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest and VKontakte in your blockchain business to create Customer Loyalty, Customer Targeting, Marketing Capaigns, Bounty Campaigns, Political Campaigns and more.

In your smart contracts.

A solid service for the blockchain
Sether is the first smart social media data oracle.

Existing data oracles move data between any external source and the blockchain. Sether moves, monitors and analyses social media data for the blockchain, automating integration with social networks.

What businesses can do with SETHER ?​
  • Customer Loyalty
  • Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions
  • Marketing Campaigns
  • Bounty Campaigns
  • Transparent political support
  • Incentivize good PR
  • Proof of Action
  • Develop applications
  • ...and more

Our commitment to SETHER​
We are building Sether because we need it; this is how it came to be.
That is the reason why we are committed to go live regardless of the outcome of the ICO campaign.
Hence, there will be no soft-cap, because the project will continue and will go in production.

Stay tuned for  development news and opportunities, by  following and subscribing to our channels on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in and Youtube.

Pre-ICO Begins December 4th

The minimum contribution for pre-ICO:
Minimum 0.1 ETH or BTC equivalent with a bonus of 40%

For information on the terms of the pre-sale please contact investor@sether.io or register on the website to get updates.

Whitelist registration is open!
Please register on our website.

More details on sether.io

Invested a few sat on this project, hope for the success of this pre ico.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:27:38 PM

Integration with social networks is a bit of a messy job tho, because you would even interferee with original social network advenue, so they better adapt(the social network) or alternatives will come out.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:04:48 PM

I voted for bounty campaign, because can do revolution at this sphere of promoting a really good projects and help their developers.
I totally agree with you that with Sether make a Social Network Bounty is the smart way to increasing community at nowadays. Especially at facebook. I need more information about Sether! How Sether collect data from social network?
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:29:08 PM

Can someone here summarize very quickly how i could get into this ICO if i still can?  What is the minimum amount of btc/eth does one need to get into it?  Also how much sether would we get per btc or eth?  Is this set yet or not?
SilArt

Activity: 170

Semux!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:32:00 PM

I check hardcap and I think it's insanely big, especially taking in consideration high ETH price. Hardcap is 150k ETH. Any explanation?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:47:02 PM

Can someone here summarize very quickly how i could get into this ICO if i still can?  What is the minimum amount of btc/eth does one need to get into it?  Also how much sether would we get per btc or eth?  Is this set yet or not?
Yes, you can join Sether ICO at here: https://www.sether.io/ with their current bonus is 40%. You will get 466.6 SETH for 1 ETH, recommended gas limit: 100 000 and gas price: 60 GWei. (Actually need 25-40 gwei)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:50:08 PM

SETHER is a big project of social market...Pre-ICO is already ended...ICO is already start...but when will it end...no details is here about ICO... can anyone give me the details of ICO
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:39:37 PM

I see that many ico token are mine able.
Can I mine Sether coin??? If it's possible then how can I mine this?
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:03:44 AM

hi there. What do you mean by recommended gas limit?  So you get 466.6 SETH for 1 ETH.   So basically anyone that gets into this ICO, make sure you do it to get the bonus right?  Otherwise you get around a bit over 300 only?

So basically this coin will hit the exchanges right after the ico ends... does anyone know what exchanges it will be?  Is it going to be bittrex?  Also if you buy it right now you are going to pay less than 2 dollars per coin.  Does anyone know based on how icos work... around what price it would be listed on the exchange?  Would it be more/less than when you got it at?  I dont know how icos work but i know you typically get them much less than you would if you first buy it at an exchange?  Also is it a guarantee this coin will show up on the exchanges?  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: