Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

Social networks have already become a driving force for business, media, politics end etc.
So I assume all related projects should be studied (talking for myself mostly), Sether has some interesting features, but damn it, where's your (talking to devs) PR and communication? It's absent. Million times said truth is that no matter how your team is busy, you should spare some time for communications.

I agree with you , communication is a must when it comes to advertising and and marketing your project . People will always have questions and concerns no matter how clear your explanation of the platform is. Some people simply sometimes don't get some things that you think are simple. I hope the team could be more responsive.

Yes, because some people are doubtful to invest first, they really want to know all details how this project will work and what will be their profit if they will invest here. Devs needs to be more active to answers all their questions.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

So SETHER will be the social media for blockchain and cryptocurrencies. These will be benificial for advertising and providing information on latest news about blockchain and being updated also on how cryptos are playing on the market.
yes maybe SETHER will be a social media for blockchain and cryptocurrencies that are amazing and amazing. yes I agree it will be useful to provide information about the latest blockchain news and also about the crypto world market. amazing.
rehbraten

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

Is there any news from the devs?
Github wasn't updated since 28 days?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:37:48 PM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?

Anything he says will rise SHOOTS up in price. He's literally pumping coins he wants (and making good money pumping)

So, is he receiving any commission from advertising some new projects? Or is it just his personal opinions? Because I have a feeling that he gets profit from doing this. Maybe a donation or anything that can considered as thanks tokens.

Duh he gets paid for promoting coins lol. Well for the coins he promotes himself, he's just buying them then pumping them. Ez profits for him anyway lmao
Are you talking about John McAfee? I don't think that he might be promoting the ICO for money, and also i guess no one can make the mistake to purchase the coin and pump it individually to have profits.

Thing with being famous like mcafee is that you dont need to pump coins yourself, him saying a price will rise will make people buy the coin and price will naturally rise
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:38:49 PM

Doubt they'll be actively coding, I think they'd be focusing on making the ICO successful first. That would make more sense right now that developing actively I suppose
krypto-joop

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:41:19 PM

Sether ICO review has just been completed: http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/sether-ico/
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:32:02 PM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?

Anything he says will rise SHOOTS up in price. He's literally pumping coins he wants (and making good money pumping)

So, is he receiving any commission from advertising some new projects? Or is it just his personal opinions? Because I have a feeling that he gets profit from doing this. Maybe a donation or anything that can considered as thanks tokens.

Duh he gets paid for promoting coins lol. Well for the coins he promotes himself, he's just buying them then pumping them. Ez profits for him anyway lmao
Are you talking about John McAfee? I don't think that he might be promoting the ICO for money, and also i guess no one can make the mistake to purchase the coin and pump it individually to have profits.

Thing with being famous like mcafee is that you dont need to pump coins yourself, him saying a price will rise will make people buy the coin and price will naturally rise
Haha! Well, true in a way. This is how social media works isnt it. Words of mouth especially from famous artiste or celebrities will naturally attract a good number of diehard followers. We can't deny that.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:35:27 PM

Doubt they'll be actively coding, I think they'd be focusing on making the ICO successful first. That would make more sense right now that developing actively I suppose
I also waiting for some news, but i hope developers working hard now for complete the ico nicely, i think after this we will see a great news from team.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

In reality, not all people use social networks and not everyone likes them, but it's big money and such likes as John Mcafee I think that's what they mean.

I don't anyone that connect to internet and did not use social networks !, in addition, no platform will be able to reach every single person on this planet. Sether just wants to help companies creating their social media marketing plan using blockchain. If sether succeed to have enough users and customers that will be enough to anyone who invest in this ICO.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:41:22 PM

In reality, not all people use social networks and not everyone likes them, but it's big money and such likes as John Mcafee I think that's what they mean.

I don't anyone that connect to internet and did not use social networks !, in addition, no platform will be able to reach every single person on this planet. Sether just wants to help companies creating their social media marketing plan using blockchain. If sether succeed to have enough users and customers that will be enough to anyone who invest in this ICO.
Surely SETHER can have good amount of users as we all know the use of social media now is too vast and nothing huge happens without updating in social media. Mainly the youth depends on the social media and it is really good for SETHER to find profitable future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:05:46 PM

So SETHER will be the social media for blockchain and cryptocurrencies. These will be benificial for advertising and providing information on latest news about blockchain and being updated also on how cryptos are playing on the market.
yes maybe SETHER will be a social media for blockchain and cryptocurrencies that are amazing and amazing. yes I agree it will be useful to provide information about the latest blockchain news and also about the crypto world market. amazing.

yeah a nice platform who work with social media & cryptocurrencies...it would be a great project... because of its nice information,people can easily work with social media...
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:43:23 PM

I do not know if smart developers are or not, but lately McAfee makes many claims about different companies, it's very likely that it just advertises different projects.
I dont care about McAfee advertising some projects, But i agree with McAfee that we can't guarantee SETHER can growth fast or not, but Social Network Integration make Sether can have stable growth.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:24:07 PM

Still, McAfee is a nice starting point to lead the nice advertising marketing and make the project even bigger, maybe we will see it on the news.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:03:38 PM

Still, McAfee is a nice starting point to lead the nice advertising marketing and make the project even bigger, maybe we will see it on the news.
Their strategy really bring a big impact when McAfee talks about SETHER. People started to wonder why McAfee wants to support this project. Well for me as I read the whitepaper it states that customer loyalty give discounts and promotional offers to specific customers if they promote your product on social channels. Such a nice idea which not only gives you more friends but at the same time you have an income.
Everything is marketing for SETHER. So dont talk about that more. At least because of McAfee article on twitter, we have more people willing to join and support SETHER.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:38:14 PM

We like this valuable concept of sether which really helps us to make some partnership deed. Is there any offers by developer Huh Huh Huh and I'm really wondering after ICO if the token value go less then it's really better for me to purchase tokens after ICO and gain more tokens  Undecided Or if I make a purchase of tokens during ICO how would they deserve the same value and I can make use of its actual value while i purchased it? 
Thats just a basic assumptions you are making and which is what all icos face, even the most successful ico will have it price fall down at times and how do you know the price will fall?...You don't and what if it gains momentum like 5-times its initial price, will you then buy..look up the project and then decide now because you can miss a great opportunity here.
Yes i completely agree with you. Sometimes successful ico price will also go down  and after sometimes it will increase 10 times or more.So it's depend on us to choose the good platform for investment.And SETHER is the best platform for investment.I belive that SETHER will acheive great success and give us huge profits.
Thanks all!  It is time, it made me strong to completely trust this project as Sether deserves even when I notice when McAfee talks about Sether it's reputation on top level, womdering how the support leads,  my intention is to know the people focus on my queries and now we are glad to deal the deed with sether, Your roadmap gives us the clear visibility to rock in line,  You beating great metrics and we support you always.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:38:55 PM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.

I read somewhere in twitter that he get a quarter million dollar for those kind of comments in twitter. I mean why someone like Mcafee should make in twitter those kind of comments? It is probably possible.

Grow up!
People like McAfee, businessmen, entrepreneurs would never do anything for thank you.
Hewas either paid or he stands behind devs team, or, which is also possible he has some pre-mined amount and is desperate to dump it  Cheesy

Well the admins and the developers are smart. Becuase they hire a famous and professional individual to endorse there project. It can attract big potential customer to join the ICO.

I am not sure about this. Mcafee is not welcome in crypto-world by the experts. I dont know why but mostly he get trolled from the experts in twitter. And most serious crypto-whales following the gurus.
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:21:25 AM

Hello i just found your project. It look very promising , i got question do you have any soft cap? If you not reach it what you will do?
regards?

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:44:40 AM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.

Haha! Well, true in a way. This is how social media works isnt it. Words of mouth especially from famous artiste or celebrities will naturally attract a good number of diehard followers. We can't deny that.
Pretty much and quite often the celebrities also get paid to endorse some stuff in this case coins and other tokens. That's the point
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:01:18 AM

Hello i just found your project. It look very promising , i got question do you have any soft cap? If you not reach it what you will do?
regards?
Most of the project, if a project does not reach the soft cap, they will abandon their project, no matter what. But, SETHER has a lot of potentials to reach hardcap.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:37:58 AM

This getting more interesting. The people around here in the crypto currency community is also giving trust and support to this project. Just like me, they also believe in the potentials of Setter that have to make its way to success. The project is very promising, and I am also impressed to the team working on here that gives their full package of time and effort for the Setter to reach this far. Just keep progressing and make more developments that will make the people, investors, and users to stay up to this good project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: