Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

I agree with the poll and have same thoughts on the topics and subjects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:20:42 PM

Sether main aim is to work on marketplace & they have a good market idea... They are using social media to advertise their project..hope the social will help them to make the project successful...
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:28:09 PM

People around have different opinions and sayings about Setter. People are free to think and say what ever they have wanted because they have their free will. They can choose form what they really wanted and on what they think the best is. But for me, this project has a great potential to be success and should be support. I believe also that Setter can make a smooth flow of success in the ICO which will really impressed everyone that doubt what does Setter have. I will stay to Setter to support and give my trust.

Yes you are right, we are free want we like to say about sether weather it is negative or positive reviews. But to be able to help this project growth we need to help them promote this and help the developments.
I agree, we could very well help this project, to attract new customers and investors, because it certainly deserves it. We will develop this project together and we will definitely have success.
That's what we are doing helping this project to attract more investor. Though Mcaffee already promotes this project bjt still it needs our support  to spread more about this project.
xCrypto_Hustler

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

Again,
ChainLink already solves the problem this ICO is tackling and they already have a BIG partner with SWIFT.
Additionally i see the team around ChainLink well-established and very good advisors.

I was euphoric about this ICO in the beginning but after digging deeper it seems it is not that special and i do not see as much potential as in the beginning...
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:25:02 PM

To me it looks like it wants to semplify the marketing options inside socials that would be happily pleased by marketing people.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:49:09 PM

They're either bots, already invested in the ICO, or are getting paid.
There's almost no discussion in this thread, only hype.
I mean, come on? This is stupid.

And then I ask myself how did McAffee decide this ICO is worth it? Smiley))) I asked him on twitter but he ain't answering Smiley

And still, they received almost 600.000 per Web service they have to connect to Smiley)) damn....nice money for a couple of months work Smiley

Well he gets 1000s of tweets asking him shit doubt he'll have the time to answer each and every tweet he gets lmao

he answers almost every request for following on tweeter Smiley he messed up big time because he probably read first few project sentences and made a recommendation Smiley) very dangerous character Smiley

Thats pretty interesting then lol. I mean I still doubt he'll be able to answer every question in a really short tweet though. Try other means of contact then?
A guy like jhon mcafee don't read the first line of a project and recommend it, he ain't that dumb to risk his reputation over a project he hasno relation to . Also i'm certain that there are people helping him manage his social media , he doesn't have the tiime to go trough every tweet by himself.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:42:49 PM

Proof of action is one of the factors in Sether that need to be consider. This will calculate depends on the development progress of the project. If everyday, transparency on the team is well established and keep on developing the system then the proof of action is there. Listing on exchangers are also important, with this we can say that a project has its future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

what's the point of that?! those are personal opinions, like it or not, everybody has his own vision and right to support any project that he likes. As I said no one should make decision base on comment here. Either positive or negative, because the one who post positive on the project he wants it to succeed for some reason, and one who post negative thing also has reason to hate it.

back to ur point about alpha version, I said it's ok as a test version, it's not a complete yet, it just give an idea on how that's going to work. all I like about this project is the idea, but of course I still not sure 100% it the ethereum network could handle this kinda of platform.

About ICO, They claimed that, we will now after ico if they didn't reach softcap.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:27:24 AM

Sether main aim is to work on marketplace & they have a good market idea... They are using social media to advertise their project..hope the social will help them to make the project successful...
yes we know now social media is very number one around the world. social media is very helpful in making the project a success. it's a very good idea by using social media to inflate a project. good job.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

Absolutely true, the social media platforms will help them a lot for promotions, but it still need an active promoters with enough knowledge how to advertise this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

I think the outcome of ICO is very impotant so if you want this project to be successful then you need to pass and and at least have good result on your Initial Coin Offering. You need to take this seriously because if you don’t you will lose this, your investors and other users who are looking up to support you.
I agree with you thier team needs to put all thier efforts to this project if they are aiming to achieve thier goal. Success will follow for sure if they will take it responsibly.
Actually you are right, the project needs to be maintained and constantly regulated by the management team.

Yes, the team needs to be more active in this project. They should assign who will be incharge in advertising and promotions of this project. They need to prove that their project will be successful.
Exactly, that's an amazing idea and this can be helpful if things are well planned beforehand.
i just hope the team will not be using McAfee hype to assume success and just stop updating because that will be really bad we need to be updated on the project and also lets not forget individual role of this project, marketing should actually do their work

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

I think the outcome of ICO is very impotant so if you want this project to be successful then you need to pass and and at least have good result on your Initial Coin Offering. You need to take this seriously because if you don’t you will lose this, your investors and other users who are looking up to support you.
I agree with you thier team needs to put all thier efforts to this project if they are aiming to achieve thier goal. Success will follow for sure if they will take it responsibly.
Actually you are right, the project needs to be maintained and constantly regulated by the management team.

Yes, the team needs to be more active in this project. They should assign who will be incharge in advertising and promotions of this project. They need to prove that their project will be successful.
Exactly, that's an amazing idea and this can be helpful if things are well planned beforehand.
i just hope the team will not be using McAfee hype to assume success and just stop updating because that will be really bad we need to be updated on the project and also lets not forget individual role of this project, marketing should actually do their work
I agree, McAfee is bringing hype to this project and hoping that it will show us itself the success of the project without relying on McAfee's sweet words. Update from the devs and reviews from the user should be much prioritize.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

Proof of action is one of the factors in Sether that need to be consider. This will calculate depends on the development progress of the project. If everyday, transparency on the team is well established and keep on developing the system then the proof of action is there. Listing on exchangers are also important, with this we can say that a project has its future.
Listing on exchanger is an assurance that a project is really have potential to success as their token will have value. Sether is an interesting project which is also experienced a lot of speculation about Mcaffee tweet. And this project as far as I understand this will help an ICO to be advertised in social media.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

After Of the indication indications of McAfee, have a big visibility on the project, but I see a different face and the real potential in the project. Is ready a great opportunity and not only marketing
The best thing i to see this project as a non McAfee project and just focused on it publicity as it own sole ico not some McAfee hype. I just hope team will get really focused and that not means than he is not good for advisor board but most project dont even mention advisor so i think we should just maintain on the ICO itself
No, John McAfee was not paid for this and that means he really knows SETHER potentials in the future, that's why he shares it to his followers to participate on SETHER ICO.

Really is that what you think? In my opinion money makes the world go round so its 100% they paid him or bribe him in any cause.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

yes we know now social media is very number one around the world. social media is very helpful in making the project a success. it's a very good idea by using social media to inflate a project. good job.
Agree, I think SETHER will be the biggest marketplace #1 in the world and hopefully, their strategy to advertise their project will become a success.
I agree as well it might not be on the number one spot but for sure it will be one of the most trusted platforms for cryptocurrency community.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Spikeruk

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

'but for sure it will be one of the most trusted platforms for cryptocurrency community.'

What substance is this statement based upon? lol
I am invested in SETHER, but these statemenst are pure rubbish and just total unsubstantiated ramping!
You're helping no one and not contributing to the discussion.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

To me it looks like it wants to semplify the marketing options inside socials that would be happily pleased by marketing people.

well, if that will be their plans then Im sure they will get more advertising in that field. Companies will lessen their load in advertising and sether will do the job. It is a nice strategy.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

well, if that will be their plans then Im sure they will get more advertising in that field. Companies will lessen their load in advertising and sether will do the job. It is a nice strategy.
The team is considering binance and cryptopia and sether mainintaining cold storage wallets, we can understand their good workflow with continuous support also companies can make better smart contracts also huge investors we see welcoming this platform to make better profits.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

This project can reach heights. After all, they have an excellent advertising strategy and the entire road map is correct. I will continue to follow you!
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Yes i agree with you thats one things no body wants know on this project , let's hope that everything goes right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: