Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35219 times)
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Hi dev how many usd that already collect in this project? And the pre sale is on going ?

It's around $5 million. They wrote this several times in the previous messages. I recommend to use the search bar on the top right ;-)
yea maybe more than $5M because dev post this update maybe a weeks ago. but unfortunately they are not publish the total amount raised in this ICO in the official website

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

Hi dev how many usd that already collect in this project? And the pre sale is on going ?

It's around $5 million. They wrote this several times in the previous messages. I recommend to use the search bar on the top right ;-)
yea maybe more than $5M because dev post this update maybe a weeks ago. but unfortunately they are not publish the total amount raised in this ICO in the official website

The total amount raised is at the very top of the website Smiley

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
adbank

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Hard Cap Reduction

We are excited to continue to demonstrate that we will make decisions that are in the interest of token purchasers.

This is why we are adjusting our hard cap down to 10,000 ETH.

1 ETH will now equal 30,000 ADB tokens.

This adjustment brings down the hard cap to align with the run up of ETH and ensures token purchasers interests are valued ahead of Adbank's.

We are now over 70% of our hard cap target and with the ICO running until Jan 21st we are excited to wrap up a successful token sale and move on to the next phase.

This is your last chance to get a bonus before our hard cap is hit! That said, there's a couple big opportunities for you.

BUY TOKENS NOW: https://ico.adbank.network/register.php

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:06:09 AM

We are excited to continue to demonstrate that we will make decisions that are in the interest of token purchasers.

This adjustment brings down the hard cap to align with the run up of ETH and ensures token purchasers interests are valued ahead of Adbank's.

We are now over 70% of our hard cap target and with the ICO running until Jan 21st we are excited to wrap up a successful token sale and move on to the next phase.

This is your last chance to get a bonus before our hard cap is hit! That said, there's a couple big opportunities for you.

Good news! It became obvious that will not be a problem to implement your plans.

tatum

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:46:31 AM

Wow!

That's amazing!!!thank You!
When the ICO ends the price of each token will be 0,0002 eth???or it will change...

Best regards
adbank

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Wow!

That's amazing!!!thank You!
When the ICO ends the price of each token will be 0,0002 eth???or it will change...

Best regards

1 ADB now equals 0.000033 ETH Smiley

grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

good strategy from team to reduce hardcap
ETH price is so high since december 2017
according to website $5.3 million USD
i want to know how much ETH is that??
if i make simple calculate with 1 ETH = 1000 USD it means you already got less than 5300 ETH
so it means 50% hardcap
i hope hardcap can achieve atleast 80%
adbank

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:33:54 AM

if i make simple calculate with 1 ETH = 1000 USD it means you already got less than 5300 ETH
so it means 50% hardcap

Apologies - this was an error on my part. In terms of tokens sold we are at ±70% = 5.3 Million is ±53% of hard cap plus ±15% of tokens to be distributed to token purchasers as bonuses. In terms of hard cap there is 4.7k ETH room remaining, representing 30% of the total tokens available for the pubic sale.

We have had our biggest day of the entire ICO today, will update the total raise tomorrow with correct percentage of total raise.

Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

I suppose, it was a wise decision to reduce hard cap to 10,000 ETH. Thus it is posible to close the ICO early, since over than $5.3 million USD has been raised.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
adbank

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

I suppose, it was a wise decision to reduce hard cap to 10,000 ETH. Thus it is posible to close the ICO early, since over than $5.3 million USD has been raised.

It was definitely the right decision to maintain the best interest of token holders. It's clear that it has had the right effect as we have almost received more individual contributions in the last 48 hours than the rest of the ICO combined!

We have had to bring on a 3rd person to assist with the manual review of KYC submissions just to handle the volume of transactions. At this pace we are on track to max hard cap before ICO end.

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

so it means 50% hardcap
great,,i hope can pass the hardcap,, for now not hardcaps yet but this project looks great and good bring bright in the future
i believe when this coins list in the market this coin can increase high price than ico price

adbank

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

ADBANK WHITEPAPER REVIEW: Keith Wareing

Thank you to Keith for the kind words on Adbank. Warning...some of the language is NSFW. Smiley

WATCH NOW: https://youtu.be/M2TKIKSdaLA?t=9m49s

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

ADBANK WHITEPAPER REVIEW: Keith Wareing

Thank you to Keith for the kind words on Adbank. Warning...some of the language is NSFW. Smiley

WATCH NOW: https://youtu.be/M2TKIKSdaLA?t=9m49s

the NSFW language aside, he's saying what we're all thinking. Adbank is becoming one of the best performing ICO's of 2017. I don't believe we'll stay long under ICO price after the initial listing, if we even reach below that point at all. Big things coming, no doubt in my mind

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

so it means 50% hardcap

Apologies - this was an error on my part. In terms of tokens sold we are at ±70% = 5.3 Million is ±53% of hard cap plus ±15% of tokens to be distributed to token purchasers as bonuses. In terms of hard cap there is 4.7k ETH room remaining, representing 30% of the total tokens available for the pubic sale.

We have had our biggest day of the entire ICO today, will update the total raise tomorrow with correct percentage of total raise.

Hi dev, what is the original number of ADB tokens in 1 eth? I mean before you decided to change the hard cap? If right now it is 30k = 1 eth, whats the old one?
adbank

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:58:39 PM

so it means 50% hardcap

Hi dev, what is the original number of ADB tokens in 1 eth? I mean before you decided to change the hard cap? If right now it is 30k = 1 eth, whats the old one?

Before:

1 ETH = 7500 ADB

Now:

1 ETH = 30,000 ADB

adbank

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:33:54 AM

NEW BLOG POST:

7 Reasons To Join The Adbank ICO

Read now: https://adbank.network/7-reasons-join-adbank-ico.html

unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

so it means 50% hardcap

Before:

1 ETH = 7500 ADB

Now:

1 ETH = 30,000 ADB

did you already distributed the ADB right after the investors purchased?  im just wondering because if you did, those who invested first only has 7500 tokens right?
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

I fully support your project, but I have to ask to increase the activity of Twitter and Facebook - there is nothing to repost Huh

adbank

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

so it means 50% hardcap

Before:

1 ETH = 7500 ADB

Now:

1 ETH = 30,000 ADB

did you already distributed the ADB right after the investors purchased?  im just wondering because if you did, those who invested first only has 7500 tokens right?

Tokens are distributed after ICO is finished. Anyone who purchased tokens when the exchange rate was 1 ETH to 7500 ADB will be re-calculated at the new exchange rate (plus applicable bonuses).

skladnikov

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

And how many have collected millions of dollars? by the way now the Ethereum costs$ 1200 that has significantly affected the total balance or you don't keep money in Ethereum?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: