Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35216 times)
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

Didn't receive tokens yet Huh
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: Token distribution begins today + FREE airdrop to hodlers

https://medium.com/@adbank/token-distribution-begins-free-airdrop-whitepaper-clarification-b0607bd2649a

Is this distribution only for investors? When will be distributed bounty for bounty campaign participants? Because I haven't found such information in this article.
i have read it. they do the distribution today and and they promise the 31st is over. and there is an airdop for those holding the token in the next month but the amount is not mentioned

I think the distribution is only for investors only. I belived that investors comes first. But i know once the distribution of investors are finished bounty distribution will be next in line.

Yes, hopefully, participants bounty get results that match the performance and our hard work and in accordance with that we want. I look forward to hopeful distribution could run smoothly without any loss on the road.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

https://medium.com/@adbank/token-distribution-begins-free-airdrop-whitepaper-clarification-b0607bd2649a

Is this distribution only for investors? When will be distributed bounty for bounty campaign participants? Because I haven't found such information in this article.
i have read it. they do the distribution today and and they promise the 31st is over. and there is an airdop for those holding the token in the next month but the amount is not mentioned

That is right! because now a days most of the companies are doing this airdrop in order to increase the supply. Mostly they are benefiting the people who participated in the ICO but they need to give airdrop to the people who bought the coin in exchange too.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:50:35 AM

I think the distribution is only for investors only. I belived that investors comes first. But i know once the distribution of investors are finished bounty distribution will be next in line.

It would be wise. Certainly, investors should get their token first. Because they have invested to this project own money. At the same time I hope, that bounty distribution will not be a long term.
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

What was the price of token at ICO?
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

some say 1 eth = 7500 there is say 1 eth = 30000 adbank. on the grounds that eth prices are falling. so i think the price is right 1 eth = 30000 adbank
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

Most likely, the first should be payments to investors. I think that very soon there will be payments for the bounty campaign.

John547s3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:20:29 AM

Didn't receive tokens yet Huh
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

some say 1 eth = 7500 there is say 1 eth = 30000 adbank. on the grounds that eth prices are falling. so i think the price is right 1 eth = 30000 adbank

Even I am confusing about the figures you mentioned. But I think 1eth = 7500 adbank coins are real. With the increase price of eth may be we are getting more coins i think.

MiBambino

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

to clear things up:
1 eth = 30K ADB
Investors are getting their coins before thursday this week, the bounty  participants get them in the first week of februari (next week I think)
Februari3rd we'll get an announcement about a listing, I'm hoping binance but i'm guessing kucoin

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

to clear things up:
1 eth = 30K ADB
Investors are getting their coins before thursday this week, the bounty  participants get them in the first week of februari (next week I think)
Februari3rd we'll get an announcement about a listing, I'm hoping binance but i'm guessing kucoin
Please tell me, and what was cut hard cap - it will not hurt the company? I'm worried about the timing - is there enough collected funds to preserve and adhere to the timeline.

Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

Manager has written in Telegram chat, that distribution of bounty payments will begin in several days after distribution to investors. I think it's right.
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION IS COMPLETE!

Here's what to do if you don't see tokens yet: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adb-token-distribution-is-complete-793f2566425c

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
MiBambino

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

to clear things up:
1 eth = 30K ADB
Please tell me, and what was cut hard cap - it will not hurt the company? I'm worried about the timing - is there enough collected funds to preserve and adhere to the timeline.

less coins in circulation makes them each more valuable, so no it won't hurt the company

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

to clear things up:
1 eth = 30K ADB

less coins in circulation makes them each more valuable, so no it won't hurt the company

If capitalizations of company is not very big, tokens price could rise very high. So these tokens have great perspective.

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

Manager has written in Telegram chat, that distribution of bounty payments will begin in several days after distribution to investors. I think it's right.
It will be next week above the Manager gave a link which shows these dates (February 5-7) hope for an active trade.

John547s3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Any price speculation on hitting exchanges Cool
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

to clear things up:
1 eth = 30K ADB
This a good news. But a bad situation in the market. It is likely exchange will open below the price of ico, if the team does not take any active actions

John547s3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

BUY EVERYONE QUICK ADBANK IS TRADING AT KUCOIN Shocked Grin
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

BUY EVERYONE QUICK ADBANK IS TRADING AT KUCOIN Shocked Grin

WOW!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

at what price mate? can you give me the link, i havent booked marked the site. im afraid i'll input the wrong one,

also if the price is 30k adb=1 eth, may i know if the team set a final price of eth during that time? anyone knows about it then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: