Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35216 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Adbank is listed on coinmarketcap
It's a good news for all holders.

Now it is not the right position to decide because they will issue the airdrop on monthly basis for 7 months. Good reputation company will take sometime to increase it's price. But the thing is adbank is a long term investment.

Well said. A veeeeery veeery long term investment since they have no tech guy in team yet. And maybe never have.

Better check twice before commenting any thing negative about the company because check their profile they have tech guys in their team for further development about the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mwasten

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

i like the team and the coin it just needs some marketing
dchanevv

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:49:57 AM

After the bitcoin falling , i see him in green few times. That's a good thing, 120 BTC was the first 24h volume.
The next thing is that soon when the bitcoin start rising again this will go skyrocket.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:08:23 AM

Now it is not the right position to decide because they will issue the airdrop on monthly basis for 7 months. Good reputation company will take sometime to increase it's price. But the thing is adbank is a long term investment.

Well said. A veeeeery veeery long term investment since they have no tech guy in team yet. And maybe never have.

Lol I take one look on linkedin and I find a bunch of tech guys, if you try to spread FUD then at least do it right.
If you are just here to comment to have a number of post, better to do a research or at least check the first page of Announcement Thread where you can find the team behind the project. If you post something nice and true or verified information at least you will get a merit to upgrade your  rank.

comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

Lol I take one look on linkedin and I find a bunch of tech guys, if you try to spread FUD then at least do it right.
Even if it was true, no problems in hiring new staff. In addition, crowdsale was successful, they have many money

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

I'd like to remind everyone about what happened to Monaco and DENT, both started below the ICO price and was being dumped and then skyrocketed to almost x100. I suggest not listening to this FUD. If you participated in the bounty then you have nothing to lose, and If you invested, I believe you read the whitepaper and the roadmap, there is no reason to sell If you believe in the project, don't listen to the FUD in Telegram.
adbank

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

Join us this Thursday at 3PM EST / 8PM GMT for our LIVE weekly update and AMA with co-founder Angelo Dodaro

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZg2dWT9Y1qwCUNs9MEuhA/live

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

I'd like to remind everyone about what happened to Monaco and DENT, both started below the ICO price and was being dumped and then skyrocketed to almost x100. I suggest not listening to this FUD. If you participated in the bounty then you have nothing to lose, and If you invested, I believe you read the whitepaper and the roadmap, there is no reason to sell If you believe in the project, don't listen to the FUD in Telegram.

Thank you for being a voice of reason here, seems like most 'investors' bought without any strategy or plan, they just want to be rich today. One FUD-caused crash and all of them drop their coins and run for the hills. My investments dropped with about 75% in a few weeks, which sucks, but I didn't buy to be rich now, I bought to be rich in 2020. I'm still buying today, all the way to the bottom and I'll be buying all the way up because unlike 95% of the market I read the whitepapers, I did the research on the teams and the tech, and I understand the market. Rant over lol

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

I'm agree with you. It could be, because capitalization of this project isn't very big. But we should wait stabilization of market for that.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

It's great that the token is already on the coinmarketcap. I wait when there will be Airdrop to participate. Good team work

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

Thank you for being a voice of reason here, seems like most 'investors' bought without any strategy or plan, they just want to be rich today. One FUD-caused crash and all of them drop their coins and run for the hills. My investments dropped with about 75% in a few weeks, which sucks, but I didn't buy to be rich now, I bought to be rich in 2020. I'm still buying today, all the way to the bottom and I'll be buying all the way up because unlike 95% of the market I read the whitepapers, I did the research on the teams and the tech, and I understand the market. Rant over lol

let them dump  Wink you should use fud to get cheap coins Cheesy only people dump who want to get quick rich what will be not working with 99% of the LEGAL projects. for that they should look for some pump/dump scamcoins  Roll Eyes
comradepay

Activity: 546

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

Let those who can not wait - fuse their tokens. FUD only contributes to this. Personally, I will buy low price and hold

adbank

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:09:41 AM

PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT!

Adbank is pleased to officially announce its newest partnership: Influencive.com.

Influencive was founded by INC 500 entrepreneur Brian D. Evans and has over 1,000,000 monthly visits, over 1 million followers across all social channels, extremely engaged traffic, and is growing rapidly. The main site audience consists of entrepreneurs, business owners, authors, C-level executives, online professionals, and freelancers.

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/influencive-partners-with-adbank-to-combat-publisher-fraud-ad9853d7f65a

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

I'm agree with you. It could be, because capitalization of this project isn't very big. But we should wait stabilization of market for that.

Yes, we see first the development of this project because of the success or failure of a project depends on people who work in it. and I am sure if there is better cooperation again for sure this project will be a quick success. success for this project.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Yes, we see first the development of this project because of the success or failure of a project depends on people who work in it. and I am sure if there is better cooperation again for sure this project will be a quick success. success for this project.

agree with your opinion. the bottom line that is associated with this project is very important to the success and development of the project. Hopefully, this project can develop rapidly.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Let those who can not wait - fuse their tokens. FUD only contributes to this. Personally, I will buy low price and hold

Guys, all we need is hold this tokens and wait. The ADB price is to low to sell this tokens today. And there is very big opportunity that ADB will have higher price in few month.

nifraslafir21

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

dear sir

I have done my work for two week and i upload my work sheet.but spreadsheet showing has problem and i not get stakes,can please consider about this
matter,

my facebook link  - https://www.facebook.com/nifraslafir21
spreadsheet no     423

my updates link in reply-

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408654.msg28073486#msg28073486
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408335.msg28561774#msg28561774

Thank You
Nifras
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
Merited by gogok (2)

Another advice for the investors here. Since the bounty distribution is ongoing, I expect a dump so the price may go even lower, I suggest to not sell based on that. Instead, consider this as your last chance to buy at a low price and hodl.
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

The Adbank Business Model Explained by CEO Jon Gillham

Jon Gillham recently caught up with Roger at Digital Currency Index for an interview to chat about the business model behind Adbank.

Here are some of the topics covered in the interview:

-How the idea for Adbank was born
-The problems that exist today in digital advertising
-The payment protocol Adbank is building & how it will bring transparency to the industry
-Adbank’s acquisition strategy & how it will quickly drive token volume

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/the-adbank-business-model-explained-by-ceo-jon-gillham-83173d20b8cf
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:23:01 AM

Another advice for the investors here. Since the bounty distribution is ongoing, I expect a dump so the price may go even lower, I suggest to not sell based on that. Instead, consider this as your last chance to buy at a low price and hodl.
You correctly think MadGamer.. I also hope to see the dump, which the hunters will do, and buy additionally at a low price. I hope I succeed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: