Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35224 times)
areyouok

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

Just noticed your tweet. Thats 100% a scam. Why do they do it. Some Nigerian guy done it to us but twitter shut it down
Revolution40start

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Lots of big news coming that will be pushed heavily with PR. Our roadmap is also very aggressive with some huge milestones coming in the near future (acquisition, beta).
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

I think that a promising project. I store my tokens in order to participate in Airdrop. I will wait for the following information about this

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Just an additional input. Airdrop will occur in 2 batches. 2 months and 7months after the ICO. There is no exact date for the snapshot of wallets but I believe that it will occur before or on that exact dates mention above. So it's better to store your tokens in MEW earlier so that you will guarantee to receive airdrop.

The date has changed for some reason? because the blog post clearly says 1 month after distribution which means, It should come in the upcoming days.
areyouok

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

I did not recieve any extra token for sharing and commenting about ADB in the Telegram?
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

Just an additional input. Airdrop will occur in 2 batches. 2 months and 7months after the ICO. There is no exact date for the snapshot of wallets but I believe that it will occur before or on that exact dates mention above. So it's better to store your tokens in MEW earlier so that you will guarantee to receive airdrop.

The date has changed for some reason? because the blog post clearly says 1 month after distribution which means, It should come in the upcoming days.
I'm still waiting for news about first Airdrop and hold my tokens in myetherwallet. I want to know date of this Airdrop and how big it will be.
Revolution40start

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

Just Added Another 50.000 ADB to my portfolio... as a publisher with multiple websites I feel the pain you are trying to solve...
areyouok

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

Admin please consider new exchange soon as kuicion has low volume and due to this adb is not able to show its potential
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

One of the main Adbank project parts will be dedicated to fraud detection and prevention system. It will be based on blockchain technology supported by artificial intelligence created by Adbank and currently patent pending.
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

Following

YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

Admin please consider new exchange soon as kuicion has low volume and due to this adb is not able to show its potential
Kucoin makes good volumes. This not exchange problem, but the fact that the team did not start active marketing of its project. Big exchanges will certainly be. At the moment, enough and kucoin
Revolution40start

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

What would you guys say is the quickest way to get fiat onto kucoin to buy more adb? I know I can use coin base and gdax but they take a while to hit my account. I want to add to my adb bag at this price but only if I can get fiat onto kucoin gas
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

Will we be notified when there is more information about the incoming airdrop?

There is information about airdrop in telegram chat. Admin have written that airdrop will occur 7 month after ICO token distribution. You should hold your tokens on wallet (MEW for example), to receive airdrop.

If we find adbank is long terms project then people starts holding the coin their wallet and I am one of them finding potential in the project. I will not bother about the present price because I will hold for another year.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

Will we be notified when there is more information about the incoming airdrop?

There is information about airdrop in telegram chat. Admin have written that airdrop will occur 7 month after ICO token distribution. You should hold your tokens on wallet (MEW for example), to receive airdrop.

If we find adbank is long terms project then people starts holding the coin their wallet and I am one of them finding potential in the project. I will not bother about the present price because I will hold for another year.

Yes, adbank is long term project. And it is on initial stage of development. So we shouldn't sold it as soon as possible. Besides situation on the crypto market isn't the best for trading now.

unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

Kucoin makes good volumes. This not exchange problem, but the fact that the team did not start active marketing of its project. Big exchanges will certainly be. At the moment, enough and kucoin

yes kucoin is enough as of now. actually i believed that kucoin is one of the top exchanges. and what i like most in kucoin is that it has all these hypes of a certain coin. and i must agree with you that the exchange is not the problem, if only there is a good news im sure ADB will have a comeback.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Anyone selling their adbank, or any other coins for that matter, before their platforms are fully operational, are braindead. Why would you sell if it hasn't even come close to its full potential?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
lord_off

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Who knows what is the price now?
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

AIRDROP DETAILS ANNOUNCED!

Snapshot will be taken on March 1. More details:

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-airdrop-details-announced-9fe60da6bd47?source=collection_home---4------0----------------

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

Who knows what is the price now?

Since adbank announced its airdroo, the price is slowly rising now. From 180 sats yesterday, it is now already around 200 sats. You can check it here too, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adbank/#charts
areyouok

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

Eventually ADB will release a product, the platform. Once this happens, I believe there will be alot more ADB-constructive things to talk about/discuss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: