Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35219 times)
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

If i understand correct no need to fill up any form for airdrop. Snapshot On March 1st and automaticaly distribution?

yes, as long as your tokens are held in an ERC20 compatible wallet (and NOT on an exchange) on March 1 (EST) you will receive the airdrop Smiley

i though the distribution is on march 5? why did you say march 1?
also why is that the ADB holder will only receive less than 2% of its holdings? so i bet the airdrop is just so small then

March 1st is the snapshot which is when they get a visual on all eligable addresses.  ABD holders get about 2% of their holdings, yes. How much do you expect a free airdrop to be? There's a lot of ABD holders so the airdrop budget needs to be distributed evenly, whoever contributed more to Adbanks growth deserves more, simple as that.

I was just thinking a little more higher than of 2%. But only now i have just read that it is the first airdrop from the rest of other airdrops. But the next airdrop takes place after 7 months?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

If i understand correct no need to fill up any form for airdrop. Snapshot On March 1st and automaticaly distribution?

yes, as long as your tokens are held in an ERC20 compatible wallet (and NOT on an exchange) on March 1 (EST) you will receive the airdrop Smiley

also why is that the ADB holder will only receive less than 2% of its holdings? so i bet the airdrop is just so small then

March 1st is the snapshot which is when they get a visual on all eligable addresses.  ABD holders get about 2% of their holdings, yes. How much do you expect a free airdrop to be? There's a lot of ABD holders so the airdrop budget needs to be distributed evenly, whoever contributed more to Adbanks growth deserves more, simple as that.

I was just thinking a little more higher than of 2%. But only now i have just read that it is the first airdrop from the rest of other airdrops. But the next airdrop takes place after 7 months?

I assume the reward for holding more than 7 months (which is correct, yes) will be higher. They don't want this to be a pump and dump so they want to reward people for holding and buying. PLus in 7 monhs I think prices could easily be at 0.2$ so you'll get 80$ at least. Remember this is literally free money.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
unisilver

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

I assume the reward for holding more than 7 months (which is correct, yes) will be higher. They don't want this to be a pump and dump so they want to reward people for holding and buying. PLus in 7 monhs I think prices could easily be at 0.2$ so you'll get 80$ at least. Remember this is literally free money.

if you were saying that the price might go even up to .20$ after in a few months, what is the ico price of ADB then?
all i know is it is 30.000 ADB= 1 ETH. how about ico price in usd. do you know it?
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

7 month it's not very long term even for cryptocurrency. Many "investors" are waiting big profit for several days after the end of ICO. But it happens very rarely. I will wait 7 month and even more if it needed.
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

if you were saying that the price might go even up to .20$ after in a few months, what is the ico price of ADB then?
all i know is it is 30.000 ADB= 1 ETH. how about ico price in usd. do you know it?

I believe it was about 4.5 cents

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

I would not worry about what the cost of the project is now, as received tokens bounty hunters are usually sold to them within the next few months, wait for the release and everything will fall into place.

unisilver

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

I would not worry about what the cost of the project is now, as received tokens bounty hunters are usually sold to them within the next few months, wait for the release and everything will fall into place.

Well you have a point that whatever the price of ADB right now dont matter a lot. The true value of it will be like is when the full release and full development is done.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

I think that ADB token price can't growing, when all tokens prices are downing. We should wait for grow trend of market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
MiBambino

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

Well you have a point that whatever the price of ADB right now dont matter a lot. The true value of it will be like is when the full release and full development is done.

Just hodl until it's worth 1$ a coin, which will be in 3 years I believe.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Do you think we need to wait until 3 years in order to reach 1 dollars each ADB? I dont think so. It still depend on the development, i guess.
MiBambino

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

Do you think we need to wait until 3 years in order to reach 1 dollars each ADB? I dont think so. It still depend on the development, i guess.

I think we'll see a shift in the market where coins won't be pumped far over their actual value. Adbank today isn't worth 1$ per coin, not even close (not talking about price, I'm talking about intrinsic value). It'll be worth 1$/coin when a lot of companies are using it worldwide, which is going to take a few years I think. You can't just change an entire global system in a matter of months.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

As usual, people keep whining about the price. The airdrop will only make people dump more and the price may decrease a little bit more. The product they are building is worth it, If you want to actually make some profit and you trust the team to deliver, I suggest to hodl otherwise just sell and leave this thread already.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:55:47 AM

As usual, people keep whining about the price. The airdrop will only make people dump more and the price may decrease a little bit more. The product they are building is worth it, If you want to actually make some profit and you trust the team to deliver, I suggest to hodl otherwise just sell and leave this thread already.
correct i see no evidence for the price growth in this quarter, and airdrop will only make things worse. I bought this coin in fomo and now i am feeling sorry but i will hodl this till i get my ROI at least.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

Yes, adbank has given very cheap coins at the time of ICO, we don't know how much potential it has in terms of price. Everything we have to wait and hold the coins as long as possible to make some good returns on it.
mylabs01

Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

is the distribution of airdrop finished already? do you have the address of the distributor? so i can see the progress of the airdrop.
 i will really appreciate is someone cares to answer. Smiley

Hello.
Where we can see a bounty participation spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JbpaBlLAXmjs3AAZGmwcBvbxw6RmTaeAEMmDSe3rnqM/edit?usp=sharing

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

Yes, adbank has given very cheap coins at the time of ICO, we don't know how much potential it has in terms of price. Everything we have to wait and hold the coins as long as possible to make some good returns on it.

ADB tokens have huge potential. Project has very low capitalization. It means that if team will work hard, and altcoin market will grow, price of ADB token will be very high.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:56:25 AM

Probably after the release, the value will be, but the true cost will need a little more time, when will the redistribution of the market of the advertising business, it's hard to say, but the fact that the blockchain technologies are replacing the old company obviously. so i sit quietly and wait.

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

Did we have another airdrop? I have received another 1,000 ADB. I know that Angelos was planning to make airdrop using his funds but he said that more details will be released later so I'm not sure?
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

Did we have another airdrop? I have received another 1,000 ADB. I know that Angelos was planning to make airdrop using his funds but he said that more details will be released later so I'm not sure?

I don't think this is the tokens form Angelo. As far as I understood he is sharing the Tokens from the project he advises.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
btcyoda

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

Not worry soon because they mentioned it already every month they are going Airdrop on the first of week month and people who are holding more than 20k ADB coins in their wallet are eligible for the Airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: