Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35219 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

I like this project , because adbank has a lot of things to do. The airdrop of the holder. New partnership with other great project
 looking  forward to the good news, especially in the new exchange.
Once it will reach other exchanges I think it may attract new set of holders of adbank. And this is positive news to all, when we check the price of adbank its just stable and not yet growing in the market. But, since I decided to hold mine because of their good project.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

I like this project , because adbank has a lot of things to do. The airdrop of the holder. New partnership with other great project
Once it will reach other exchanges I think it may attract new set of holders of adbank. And this is positive news to all, when we check the price of adbank its just stable and not yet growing in the market. But, since I decided to hold mine because of their good project.
Agree dude
Price is a joke, Mcap is nothing
For one who want a solid investment, you should take look at their latest ama video on YouTube.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

Agree dude
For one who want a solid investment, you should take look at their latest ama video on YouTube.
Yes the price such ridiculous, but I ran out of money, I was in Bank today and asked for the credit at the minimum rate they told me that now can give only under 28% per annum, OK I was ready to take under 50% )

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

Has there been any news about a listing? I think they could get on binance within 2 months

There is no news announced by them about the exchange yet, when did they complete the ICO? i think it will take another two months to get listed on another exchange.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

Agree dude
Yes the price such ridiculous, but I ran out of money, I was in Bank today and asked for the credit at the minimum rate they told me that now can give only under 28% per annum, OK I was ready to take under 50% )
It's a bad idea to take a loan to buy a cryptocurrency. Many peoples, whom I know, now regret that they did so. Luck can pass by the side
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

Agree dude
It's a bad idea to take a loan to buy a cryptocurrency. Many peoples, whom I know, now regret that they did so. Luck can pass by the side

Haha yeah I agree. Taking a loan for a speculative investment is pretty irresponsible and you will most likely regret it, especially in the current market conditions.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

Agree dude

Guys, cryptocurrency market is very unexpected. It is very risky to take a loan and invest it in crypto. I think we should invest those amount of money we don't afraid to lose.

rafzalan

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

Agree dude

Guys, cryptocurrency market is very unexpected. It is very risky to take a loan and invest it in crypto. I think we should invest those amount of money we don't afraid to lose.
Investment has risks, even realstate could plunge, cryptos are not the same, btc risk is far below risk of interesting in a new coin. So I am not agree with this term.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mylabs01

Activity: 476

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

Agree dude

Investment has risks, even realstate could plunge, cryptos are not the same, btc risk is far below risk of interesting in a new coin. So I am not agree with this term.

invest only what you can afford and what you can afford to lose.   it is a big NO NO if you only make loan just to buy something that you "want" whether it is in crypto or in real life. try to invest in crypto IF you already have money, an extra money.

meanwhile.... do i need to worry about ADB? its stuck in its price for more than 2 weeks already.  (sigh)

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
bon3s90

Activity: 434

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

invest only what you can afford and what you can afford to lose.   it is a big NO NO if you only make loan just to buy something that you "want" whether it is in crypto or in real life. try to invest in crypto IF you already have money, an extra money.

meanwhile.... do i need to worry about ADB? its stuck in its price for more than 2 weeks already.  (sigh)

Giving advice and asking this kind of question is hilarious ^^ Doesn't fit bot ok
However, you don't have to worry, the whole market didn't move. Also see it as a longterm investment (longterm = 1+ years) and see what you get at a later point in time 

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

Adbank Invite To The UN + AMA Q&A

Last week we had a great discussion on our weekly AMA including updates on beta, co-founder Kelsey Cole’s invitation to the UN (more exciting news around that in the near future), and major progress on our first acquisition.

Updates from the team this week:

Marketing went through every screen on the Adbank network beta to adjust wording and placement of certain features.
Dev team is wasting no time and is moving swiftly towards completion with no foreseeable delays.
Adbank is now taking the final steps toward our first acquisition — some additional financial and operational due diligence is required before the deal is signed and funds are transferred.
The company we are looking to acquire is one in an interesting niche that makes it a very suitable candidate to pilot new tech like ADB.
Letter of Intent (LOI) signed, the M&A team is quickly moving to close the deal.

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-invite-to-the-un-ama-q-a-79ee145a4c07
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

Agree dude

Yes you are right, I do not recommend doing so if you are not sure that you will be able to return everything to the last penny Bank. But I have passive income, it makes it easier for me to be in my decisions, just I don't want to suffer from Fomo syndrome.

Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

Agree dude

I think you no need to worry about this. Situation could be worse. Price of ADB tokens could failed during this two weeks)) So we need to find more positive moments in this situation.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

Agree dude

I think you no need to worry about this. Situation could be worse. Price of ADB tokens could failed during this two weeks)) So we need to find more positive moments in this situation.

the best way of protect your money right now is closing your wallet and left out home , forget it in next months .
mylabs01

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

Giving advice and asking this kind of question is hilarious ^^ Doesn't fit bot ok
However, you don't have to worry, the whole market didn't move. Also see it as a longterm investment (longterm = 1+ years) and see what you get at a later point in time 

i guess i dont have anything else to do now but to wait rather than cut my loss. because if i will do it, i will have so much loss.
maybe the price will recover, if not within a week, maybe in the next months.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

Adbank CMO Interviews Gary Vaynerchuk: "Blockchain is a VERY big deal and it's not going anywhere."

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/gary-vaynerchuk-blockchain-is-a-very-big-deal-9dd3ca23c0c7?source=collection_home---4------0----------------

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
John547s3

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

how do you plan to reduce loss due to middleman and if you will not make money as middleman then how will you earn? and also tell where all will the adbank token be used?
and btw your anti ad fraud system looks amazing Cool
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

Adbank CMO Interviews Gary Vaynerchuk: "Blockchain is a VERY big deal and it's not going anywhere."

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/gary-vaynerchuk-blockchain-is-a-very-big-deal-9dd3ca23c0c7?source=collection_home---4------0----------------

I recently buy tokens from the  exchange, and I have already transferred to a new wallet. I  hope i can often receive good news from  team thank you .
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Has there been any news about a listing? I think they could get on binance within 2 months
Listing on the new exchange will now give nothing. It is better to wait when correction in the market will be over. When the market begins to recover - it will be a better time to add new exchanges
I hope that it will be very soon. Something such a general decline has already dragged on. Everyone wants to see everywhere only the green color on the markers

Target100

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

how much ETH do I need to send my ADB token to KUCOIN ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: