Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35219 times)
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

Did we have another airdrop? I have received another 1,000 ADB. I know that Angelos was planning to make airdrop using his funds but he said that more details will be released later so I'm not sure?

Not worry soon because they mentioned it already every month they are going Airdrop on the first of week month and people who are holding more than 20k ADB coins in their wallet are eligible for the Airdrop.

They will Airdrop every month? Are you sure? First they communicated 2 Airdrops - one now and the second after 7 months ?

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

Did we have another airdrop? I have received another 1,000 ADB. I know that Angelos was planning to make airdrop using his funds but he said that more details will be released later so I'm not sure?

Not worry soon because they mentioned it already every month they are going Airdrop on the first of week month and people who are holding more than 20k ADB coins in their wallet are eligible for the Airdrop.

They will Airdrop every month? Are you sure? First they communicated 2 Airdrops - one now and the second after 7 months ?

Yes, you can check their medium articles after the last distribution it will take another 7 months for another distribution https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-airdrop-details-announced-9fe60da6bd47. They clearly mentioned there about the Airdrop details.
bon3s90

Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Yes, you can check their medium articles after the last distribution it will take another 7 months for another distribution https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-airdrop-details-announced-9fe60da6bd47. They clearly mentioned there about the Airdrop details.

Yeah, the Medium article says the next Airdrop will happen after 7 month - not every month.
But after rereading the post of btcyoda it might be that I misunderstood his post ;-)

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

About the airdrop, i received too but it is really low. I don't think no-one will hold tokens just to get airdrops.

Still appreciated to get more adbank Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BitcoinBazaar.net

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

About the airdrop, i received too but it is really low. I don't think no-one will hold tokens just to get airdrops.

This is my Hacked account. He deleted my threads but still i own those domains. Check the proof @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567.0

Give my account back, otherwise i will post this message to all your threads  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

When you compare with the present it seems to be very low but in future, the price of ADB will increase with the further development. It is our wish whether to hold the coins or sell them in the market for profit.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

I think we'll see a shift in the market where coins won't be pumped far over their actual value. Adbank today isn't worth 1$ per coin, not even close (not talking about price, I'm talking about intrinsic value). It'll be worth 1$/coin when a lot of companies are using it worldwide, which is going to take a few years I think. You can't just change an entire global system in a matter of months.
As soon as the trend in the market changes - everything can happen. Probably the current correction is a preparation for big growth. Of course, the price of $ 1 sounds fantastic, but still the token can bring good profits in the near future
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

I think we'll see a shift in the market where coins won't be pumped far over their actual value. Adbank today isn't worth 1$ per coin, not even close (not talking about price, I'm talking about intrinsic value). It'll be worth 1$/coin when a lot of companies are using it worldwide, which is going to take a few years I think. You can't just change an entire global system in a matter of months.
As soon as the trend in the market changes - everything can happen. Probably the current correction is a preparation for big growth. Of course, the price of $ 1 sounds fantastic, but still the token can bring good profits in the near future
It seems that I began to break away from reality today purchased, at 0.014. that's fantastic price, so fantastic like a magic.

yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

What about mass media about you?
Dasengineer

Merit: 123

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

Snapshot was taken on 1st march and I still didn't recieve the airdrop. Something wrong? I'm holding since distribution in the same wallet I have recieved tokens. I don't get it
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

Snapshot was taken on 1st march and I still didn't recieve the airdrop. Something wrong? I'm holding since distribution in the same wallet I have recieved tokens. I don't get it
I've already received - many have already received judging from the comments in the topic. How many coins did you have? you need to have no less than 20K

Dasengineer

Merit: 123

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

I've already received - many have already received judging from the comments in the topic. How many coins did you have? you need to have no less than 20K

I have more than 20k in my wallet and airdrop just arrived on 9th of March. Took a long time to be delivered Smiley
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

I have more than 20k in my wallet and airdrop just arrived on 9th of March. Took a long time to be delivered Smiley
just wait until the airdrop comes to your wallet it takes a long time so should be more patient for the possibility of different recipients of the time.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

waiting for next live update
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZg2dWT9Y1qwCUNs9MEuhA/live

merit me

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

If i understand correct no need to fill up any form for airdrop. Snapshot On March 1st and automaticaly distribution?

yes, as long as your tokens are held in an ERC20 compatible wallet (and NOT on an exchange) on March 1 (EST) you will receive the airdrop Smiley

i though the distribution is on march 5? why did you say march 1?
also why is that the ADB holder will only receive less than 2% of its holdings? so i bet the airdrop is just so small then

March 1st is the snapshot which is when they get a visual on all eligable addresses.  ABD holders get about 2% of their holdings, yes. How much do you expect a free airdrop to be? There's a lot of ABD holders so the airdrop budget needs to be distributed evenly, whoever contributed more to Adbanks growth deserves more, simple as that.

I was just thinking a little more higher than of 2%. But only now i have just read that it is the first airdrop from the rest of other airdrops. But the next airdrop takes place after 7 months?

I assume the reward for holding more than 7 months (which is correct, yes) will be higher. They don't want this to be a pump and dump so they want to reward people for holding and buying. PLus in 7 monhs I think prices could easily be at 0.2$ so you'll get 80$ at least. Remember this is literally free money.

if you were saying that the price might go even up to .20$ after in a few months, what is the ico price of ADB then?
all i know is it is 30.000 ADB= 1 ETH. how about ico price in usd. do you know it?

I believe it was about 4.5 cents

Yes, adbank has given very cheap coins at the time of ICO, we don't know how much potential it has in terms of price. Everything we have to wait and hold the coins as long as possible to make some good returns on it.

ADB tokens have huge potential. Project has very low capitalization. It means that if team will work hard, and altcoin market will grow, price of ADB token will be very high.

Not only project they need to develop the project what they mentioned in the roadmap. Not developing they need to market inorder to get more awareness about the project.
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

I like this project , because adbank has a lot of things to do. The airdrop of the holder. New partnership with other great project
 looking  forward to the good news, especially in the new exchange.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

I like this project , because adbank has a lot of things to do. The airdrop of the holder. New partnership with other great project

Has there been any news about a listing? I think they could get on binance within 2 months

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

Has there been any news about a listing? I think they could get on binance within 2 months
They do not speak about this kind of info, so nothing new

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
adbank

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

NEW VIDEO: Adbank gets invited to the UN + Weekly AMA with co-founders Angelo Dodaro and Kelsey Cole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fmxKXvddlE

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

Listing on the new exchange will now give nothing. It is better to wait when correction in the market will be over. When the market begins to recover - it will be a better time to add new exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: