Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35226 times)
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

We are proud to announce a new member of the dev team, Blair Macneil! Blair will be our dev ops engineer and work directly with Dr. Fodé Touré.

READ MORE: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-welcomes-blair-macneil-as-dev-ops-engineer-6f1d6db4938f

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

We are proud to announce a new member of the dev team, Blair Macneil! Blair will be our dev ops engineer and work directly with Dr. Fodé Touré.

READ MORE: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-welcomes-blair-macneil-as-dev-ops-engineer-6f1d6db4938f
Read the blog, the new man in the team is always good news! You wrote that, - Blair will work as a dev ops engineer and provide additional development support as needed. And what are the usual tasks facing him in the company? What Korean project was he working on? couldn't find the information in Google, what kind of startup was it? Good luck Blair! Hope you bring profit to ADB.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

I'm the only one who can't access the Telegram channel anymore? I'm pretty sure I didn't get banned as I'm not that active there but each try I try to join, It says "Sorry, this group is not accessible".

What is your telegram username and what country do you live?
adbank

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Adbank April 2018 In Review: Here's What Happened This Month

READ MORE: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-april-2018-in-review-89fad29bc6a9

adbank

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 06:15:49 PM by adbank

Introducing Adbank Beta 2.5: More Security, Control & Transparency

READ MORE: https://medium.com/@adbank/introducing-adbank-beta-1-5-more-security-control-transparency-e612ad97e672

gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

How The Adbank Ecosystem Addresses Publisher Fraud

The following article was written by Adbank’s architect and development lead, Dr. Fodé Touré, to expand on the technical innovation behind our proprietary Publisher Reputation Score (aka “PR Score”) system and how it will breed a new standard of trust in digital advertising.

After removing the middleman, the relationship between the advertiser and the publisher becomes so simple that it turns into a game (gamification).

Thus, in addition to putting the advertiser in confidence through our fraud detection algorithm, using tools to facilitate and secure the distribution of ads, we build the reputation of the publisher through a new concept: Publisher Reputation Score (PR Score™).

After each campaign, a Publisher earns points allowing them to build their reputation. The calculation of the points takes into account the current campaign and the recurrence factors (Example: if the Publisher has 3 stars in 2 consecutive campaigns then the current star number will be doubled (multiplies by two).

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/how-the-adbank-ecosystem-addresses-publisher-fraud-1a9fe8d6fb38
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

How The Adbank Ecosystem Addresses Publisher Fraud

The following article was written by Adbank’s architect and development lead, Dr. Fodé Touré, to expand on the technical innovation behind our proprietary Publisher Reputation Score (aka “PR Score”) system and how it will breed a new standard of trust in digital advertising.

After removing the middleman, the relationship between the advertiser and the publisher becomes so simple that it turns into a game (gamification).

Thus, in addition to putting the advertiser in confidence through our fraud detection algorithm, using tools to facilitate and secure the distribution of ads, we build the reputation of the publisher through a new concept: Publisher Reputation Score (PR Score™).

After each campaign, a Publisher earns points allowing them to build their reputation. The calculation of the points takes into account the current campaign and the recurrence factors (Example: if the Publisher has 3 stars in 2 consecutive campaigns then the current star number will be doubled (multiplies by two).

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/how-the-adbank-ecosystem-addresses-publisher-fraud-1a9fe8d6fb38

dear lord I knew they were doing a good job but this is top class business management. 2018 will be the year adbank surpasses the 100 million mark.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

-Snip-

dear lord I knew they were doing a good job but this is top class business management. 2018 will be the year adbank surpasses the 100 million mark.

Adbank can possibly make it. Just wait for them to announce all the network acquisition that they told on their previous Announcement. Once the platform are already in final version. We can expect for the price surge again. Adbank is not a pump and dump coin. It's a pump and pump coin even though it is slowly but surely. I have faith on this project tho.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

-Snip-

Adbank can possibly make it. Just wait for them to announce all the network acquisition that they told on their previous Announcement. Once the platform are already in final version. We can expect for the price surge again. Adbank is not a pump and dump coin. It's a pump and pump coin even though it is slowly but surely. I have faith on this project tho.

I want to believe in it. Anyway, Adbank really has great potential. So, we should wait and watch for development of this project.

comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

-Snip-

I want to believe in it. Anyway, Adbank really has great potential. So, we should wait and watch for development of this project.
Maybe the project is technically and good, but it shows a steady decline in prices in the growing market, which is not very good

bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

-Snip-

Maybe the project is technically and good, but it shows a steady decline in prices in the growing market, which is not very good

Yes i too agree but if the project has potential then there is huge chance to increase its price, crypto market needs lot of patience and dedication. With in days and months it is not possible to reach more than 100$, stay positive and watch the updates from the company.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

This time, the price of Adbank token is lower than before (the price is 0.018). I believe that the price of Adbank token will increase significantly in the future because this platform has a great service for the advertising industry.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

This time, the price of Adbank token is lower than before (the price is 0.018). I believe that the price of Adbank token will increase significantly in the future because this platform has a great service for the advertising industry.
What service does adbank have now? I think adbank now has nothing but promises and promising technical solutions
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

What is your telegram username and what country do you live?

I prefer to not disclose where I live but from your statement, I understand that you've banned some countries from accessing the channel?
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

What service does adbank have now? I think adbank now has nothing but promises and promising technical solutions
There is already a working platform, work hard at first to read carefully the latest news, not so long ago there was an announcement. Anyone could come in and test. But at the moment, not everything is ready, so it is incorrect to say that the value of the token is low. the adbank team fully fulfilled its obligations to those who supported the project. And these supporters dropped the price of the token.
MiBambino

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

There is already a working platform, work hard at first to read carefully the latest news, not so long ago there was an announcement. Anyone could come in and test. But at the moment, not everything is ready, so it is incorrect to say that the value of the token is low. the adbank team fully fulfilled its obligations to those who supported the project. And these supporters dropped the price of the token.

guys the platform is barely 6 months old lol, how many companies do you know that are fully up and running after 6 months? yes, the cryptoworld had some lucky projects but even current giant like ethereum took longer than 1,5 years to become truly succesful. Adbank is a solid project and it's bound to succeed, but they're gonna need some time.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

guys the platform is barely 6 months old lol, how many companies do you know that are fully up and running after 6 months? yes, the cryptoworld had some lucky projects but even current giant like ethereum took longer than 1,5 years to become truly succesful. Adbank is a solid project and it's bound to succeed, but they're gonna need some time.
This is true. Project promotion takes a huge amount of time. There is a lot of work behind this. This we want everything to be as soon as possible

doquangtuan

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

I see the project starting from Nov 2017. It looks like the project duration is longer than other projects
MiBambino

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

I see the project starting from Nov 2017. It looks like the project duration is longer than other projects

I see you havent spent much time in this market so you have been spoiled by last decembers bull run. Its not usually like this. Almost every single giant company you know today took years to become profitable for investors. Its easy to forget that when every moron and his dog invested thousands of dollars last year hoping to get rich overnight.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

how do you plan to reduce loss due to middleman and if you will not make money as middleman then how will you earn? and also tell where all will the adbank token be used?
and btw your anti ad fraud system looks amazing Cool

the transparancy of the blockchain allows you to see exactly what you spend your money on. They'll make money by taking a cut, but that cut is considerably smaller than what other ad networks take.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: