Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35216 times)
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

I work in advertising and I can tell you about 25% of our clients are now actively looking into blockchain to use in their business, and that's just the ones that openly talk about it. I believe 2018 will be the year Adbank reaches 500 million in total cap.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

I work in advertising and I can tell you about 25% of our clients are now actively looking into blockchain to use in their business, and that's just the ones that openly talk about it. I believe 2018 will be the year Adbank reaches 500 million in total cap.

We're not going anywhere before the main launch and we also need more exposure whether it's by events and conferences or by working to get added in other exchanges.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

Is it worth investing in this project ? And when will the coin move ? I not like this 1cent coins to be honest.
frerejaak

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

Is it worth investing in this project ? And when will the coin move ? I not like this 1cent coins to be honest.

I think so, yeah. The value of the coins is so low, and the supply is so high, simply because a network like this works better that way.

mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

I think so, yeah. The value of the coins is so low, and the supply is so high, simply because a network like this works better that way.

Maybe we need more time to make the price go higher than we have these days. I personally believed on adbank's concept and to adbank's team. Just be patient and hold yoir adb.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Maybe we need more time to make the price go higher than we have these days. I personally believed on adbank's concept and to adbank's team. Just be patient and hold yoir adb.

couldn't agree more. People tend to be spoiled by the recent bull markets so they forget there are people who never have to work a day in their lives simply because they kept buying and hodling when others became impatient

frerejaak

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

couldn't agree more. People tend to be spoiled by the recent bull markets so they forget there are people who never have to work a day in their lives simply because they kept buying and hodling when others became impatient

there's a very good expression from warren buffett, which states "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient"

MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

I'm still unable to access the channel, I haven't said much so I doubt I got banned. Can someone ask them in Telegram If they are restricting some countries from joining?
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

prices are dropping even with recent partnerships and announcements. Once the next bullrun takes off, adbank is going to 0.2$ a coin

Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
Merited by Rededebul (2)

prices are dropping even with recent partnerships and announcements. Once the next bullrun takes off, adbank is going to 0.2$ a coin

I think so too, I was lucky enough to sell a portion of my bag when it was worth 0.03$ so now I'm waiting for a new bottom to buy some more back. This network is acquiring partners left and right, soon it's bound to take off. 0.2$ sound very plausible for this year.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:07:37 AM

I think so too, I was lucky enough to sell a portion of my bag when it was worth 0.03$ so now I'm waiting for a new bottom to buy some more back. This network is acquiring partners left and right, soon it's bound to take off. 0.2$ sound very plausible for this year.

Do not doubt that this will happen when the project begins to gain momentum. Even with an average activity of the team, in the bull market the adbank will be able to show excellent growth results. Now is not a bad price, to purchase. Perhaps in the fall, we will be well pleased.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
frerejaak

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

Do not doubt that this will happen when the project begins to gain momentum. Even with an average activity of the team, in the bull market the adbank will be able to show excellent growth results. Now is not a bad price, to purchase. Perhaps in the fall, we will be well pleased.

I’m buying as well, blockchain is a great application for advertising and people are starting to realise adbank has no direct competition, plus theyve talked with industry icons like gary vaynerchuck among others. Sooner than later their hard work will be rewarded

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

Adbank Welcomes a New Member of the Family [Weekly Update #16]

https://adbank.network Chat live with the Adbank team and get answers to your questions in real time. We will provide key updates for the community and reveal what's on the horizon for ADB token holders. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZg2dWT9Y1qwCUNs9MEuhA/live
NightDream

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

HowDoo Gives Away $65,000 In Tokens To Celebrate Adbank Partnership
https://medium.com/adbank-blog/howdoo-contest-aff2d85f6e30

If there’s anything we’ve learned from the recent data scandals, it’s clear that social networks own us and not the other way around. It’s time for that to change.

Adbank is thrilled to announce a partnership with HowDoo, a social platform that you control built on the blockchain. To celebrate, HowDoo is generously giving away $65,000 worth of their uDoo token to members of both communities in a contest (more info below).

The two companies will cooperate and take steps to integrate ADB technology into the HowDoo platform as a means to provide creators with another way to monetize their content. HowDoo’s vision of advertising is unique in how it aligns incentives with advertisers, publishers and consumers.

Adbank co-founder and CMO Angelo Dodaro recently joined the HowDoo advisor board to support the team through their ICO.

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

It's great that a new partnership is being added. It is worth waiting for the bull market and the price of the token will grow well

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

I also think that this project will show good results. The team applies all the necessary efforts for development. New partners always add points to the confidence to of the future project.
This is what  need to hodl.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

I also think that this project will show good results. The team applies all the necessary efforts for development. New partners always add points to the confidence to of the future project.

Very smart decision. Just hold until you can see the platform being used by tons of businesses. If the price hasn't gone up by then, you can sell to cut your loss but selling now means you don't have any sense of patience and vision

MiBambino

Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Very smart decision. Just hold until you can see the platform being used by tons of businesses. If the price hasn't gone up by then, you can sell to cut your loss but selling now means you don't have any sense of patience and vision

indeed. I think one day we'll look at a world football cup or something and see ads for betting platforms and such, all through the adbank network. Imagine how many dollars per coin companies could be paying then

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

Hello Adbank believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Adbank at: https://cointopper.com/coin/adbank

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

Hello Adbank believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Adbank at: https://cointopper.com/coin/adbank

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

1. Twitter and Reddit feeds are not loading
2. The 'Go back' button found on the coin page is a little bit confusing. If you you visit the coin link directly from bitcointalk and use that button, you will be redirected to Bitcointalk, that should be the browser job, not built-in inside the site.
3. Creating a dark theme is highly recommended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: