Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35216 times)
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Thanks for the news. It's always interesting to know how the project is progressing. New features are excellent. They are very necessary. The price on the market is not very encouraging. But I think we will break through with such a command.

the price right now, for all projects, is irrelevant. The total market is barely recovering at this level but all good projects are moving forward, sooner or later new capital will flow into this market fueled by insane FOMO because they'll all think it'll be even bigger than the last bullrun

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

Thanks for the news. It's always interesting to know how the project is progressing. New features are excellent. They are very necessary. The price on the market is not very encouraging. But I think we will break through with such a command.

the price right now, for all projects, is irrelevant. The total market is barely recovering at this level but all good projects are moving forward, sooner or later new capital will flow into this market fueled by insane FOMO because they'll all think it'll be even bigger than the last bullrun
And this is a correct opinion. Do not pay attention to the current price, the main thing is that the team worked within their road map. Today the whole market is bad. But the time will come, and strong projects will bear fruit, and the weak ones will drown in the abyss of a deep bear market. The Adbank team is like a strong team.
filsid

Activity: 630

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

Adbank Q3 Review: What Happened & What’s Next
Q3 has been a successful and productive quarter for Adbank. Despite the rocky roads of 2018, the team has accomplished an incredible amount of progress in the last three months.
https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-q3-review-what-happened-whats-next-85a68ff895aa

Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

We shouldn't wait high price for Adbank tokens, when all market is falling. But I think the most important in this situation that team is working and project is developing. It gives us hope that we could see high price of Adbank tokens when situation on market changes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

We shouldn't wait high price for Adbank tokens, when all market is falling. But I think the most important in this situation that team is working and project is developing. It gives us hope that we could see high price of Adbank tokens when the situation on market changes.

When the market situation is not accurate we should stay away because otherwise, we are going to make very less money. If a project continuously has developments then we can expect the price will automatically increase when the market starts recovering.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

I have been trying to access the Telegram since months now and each time I try to, it says "Sorry, this group is not accessible". Is anyone facing the same problem?
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

We shouldn't wait high price for Adbank tokens, when all market is falling. But I think the most important in this situation that team is working and project is developing. It gives us hope that we could see high price of Adbank tokens when the situation on market changes.

When the market situation is not accurate we should stay away because otherwise, we are going to make very less money. If a project continuously has developments then we can expect the price will automatically increase when the market starts recovering.

Also, adbank really doesnt have any competition in the blockchain world as far as i know, and their non-blockchain partners are very impressive. In two years we might see 0.1$ per token

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Also, adbank really doesnt have any competition in the blockchain world as far as i know, and their non-blockchain partners are very impressive. In two years we might see 0.1$ per token

Adbank has zero competition but it also has trouble getting clients it seems. i wonder why they dont have partnerships going with pretty much all workign blockchain projects

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Joni Joyner: My Time at Adbank
https://medium.com/adbank-blog/joni-joyner-my-time-at-adbank-ae134551183a

Below is a brief interview  did to provide some insight into Joni’s time at Adbank and what’s next with her move back on to the advisor board.

fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

ADB Now Supported by Ethos Universal Wallet
Adbank tokens are now listed on the Ethos Universal Wallet! The Ethos Universal Wallet houses all of your coins, on multiple blockchains, in one simple interface.

Ethos supports over 150 cryptocurrencies with more being added all the time. You can view in-app coin profiles with charts, rating, reviews, and more. The Ethos Universal Wallet provides 24/7 customer support and its compatibility with ADB will ensure quality support and high-performance transactability of the token. https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adb-now-supported-by-ethos-universal-wallet-61d707982ac4

Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

Adbank Forms Strategic Partnership with Icocrow To Expand Crypto Ad Network
Adbank and Intergalactic Ads are excited to announce an official partnership with Icocrow!

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-forms-strategic-partnership-with-icocrow-to-expand-crypto-ad-network-6fb942561552
ningrum

Activity: 1610

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

Adbank Forms Strategic Partnership with Icocrow To Expand Crypto Ad Network
Adbank and Intergalactic Ads are excited to announce an official partnership with Icocrow!

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-forms-strategic-partnership-with-icocrow-to-expand-crypto-ad-network-6fb942561552
it seems like good news from ADBANK today does not have an impact on the value of tokens or the price of ADB tokens, instead ADB is dwon 9% today, because ethereum and bitcoin have dropped dramatically over the past few days

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gefander

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

Guys, is it a good idea to give out tokens for watching ads? the end user usually does not need handouts.

I think I understand how this works, but I think that in a situation where we work with real buyers, it sounds a little ridiculous. I'm afraid that with this strategy will be a huge train of freeloaders. And they won't do any good.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

Guys, is it a good idea to give out tokens for watching ads? the end user usually does not need handouts.

I think I understand how this works, but I think that in a situation where we work with real buyers, it sounds a little ridiculous. I'm afraid that with this strategy will be a huge train of freeloaders. And they won't do any good.

I don't think you fully understand the concept here. It's an ad network, this of this as Google Adsense, just a better version with AI to prevent Fraud etc. I suggest reading the whitepaper If you want to clear any doubts.
gefander

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

But I also think that I'm not competent in this matter, I would have not asked anything like that, but the price is too much dipped after that announcement, it seemed to me that many received this information in a negative way. In General, it is I think not normal that now you can buy a million coins for 1300$ as it is too easy to get into the rich list. Lucky Guys buy tokens at the bottom!
Tonisim

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

he new BLADE browser extension has been announced
https://twitter.com/adbanknetwork/status/1069214641727987712

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

this is a game changer! if the amount of adb tokens to be earned is significant, expect a very fast adoption rate, not only by individuals who use Blade, but especially by companies using adbank as an advertising tool

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
gefander

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:32:27 AM

this is a game changer! if the amount of adb tokens to be earned is significant, expect a very fast adoption rate, not only by individuals who use Blade, but especially by companies using adbank as an advertising tool
Don't think I'm not respectful, I hold a lot of coins and believe in the project, but what number of people you are talking about what number of companies you write?
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

We can't expect for ADB price growing when all market is downing. The main thing is that team didn't close the project, and still working on own development.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gefander

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

We can't expect for ADB price growing when all market is downing. The main thing is that team didn't close the project, and still working on own development.
Well, I completely disagree with this statement, personally, I expect that growth will be, despite the state of the market. I think with the finished product, which is in demand, there is no reason to look at the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: