Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]⚡xChainge: Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a friendly UI/UX⚡  (Read 13679 times)
XChainge

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:19:38 AM

We're seriously set up to overcome the soft cap Cheesy
And even on the first day of ICO probably  Smiley

We will see! Smiley

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:27:47 AM

When you plan to release xChainge??? Looking forward to try out your project))

You can look our Roadmap Smiley
The​​main​​stages​​of​​xChainge​​platform​​development​​are​​as​​follows:
Q1​​2018​​—​​v.​​0.0.1
● Release of the xChainge Wallet for Windows
● Launch of a decentralized P2P exchange platform for ERC-20 tokens
Q2​​2018​​—​​v.​​0.0.2
● Introduction of the Smart Contract builder
● Release of the xChainge Wallet for iOS and OS X
Q3​​2018​​—​​v.​​0.0.3
● Launch of Matcher node functionality for Windows
● Launch of a P2P decentralized cross-chain exchange platform
Q4​​2018​​—​​v.​​0.0.4
● Launch of a decentralized P2P exchange platform for physical assets
● Release of the xChainge Wallet for Android
Q1​​2019​​—​​v.​​0.1.0.
● Launch of Matcher node functionality for OS X
● Closed testing of Ariadna Network and the proof-of-snitch protocol
Q2​​2019​​—​​v.​​0.1.0.
● Launch of Ariadna Network

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:42:13 AM

Can you explain me about the auction. If I buy, for example, the tokens at a price of 0.01 ETH and hardcap will not be reached, then the price of my tokens will decrease to the minimum - 0.005 ETH?
A little bit wrong. The situation is the following. All depends on the amount of fees during crowdsale That is, the larger will be the total fees the greater will be the price of a token.

Thank you for your understanding Smiley

Just in case, write an explanation Wink

In standard auction schemes the participants are always under pressure, because of the constantly growing price. However, Dutch auction offers an opposite, more fair approach - the final price of a token at the end of the campaign is the same for everyone. Either the minimum of 0.005 ETH or whatever the price is on December 30th. Even though the price decreases over time, it doesn't mean that early investors will get less tokens for more money - tokens will be distributed according to the final price. Eventually it's up to the investor to decide how much he values the token, so feel free to invest at any time and wait to see what does the market think of the project - you probably will get more tokens than you expected.

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:45:38 AM

Now quite a lot of similar projects. Your project stands out from the others. Decentralization is something that so many investors lack.
The project immediately interested me. Regularly monitor the exchange. Especially Dex. With these developers I am sure that will be achieved as a decentralized platform for trading!!!

Guys, thanks! It's fine to hear. Your support is important to us Smiley Smiley

vikvik23

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

What is good about decentralized exchange services? What are their advantages? Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:48:40 AM

What is good about decentralized exchange services? What are their advantages? Wink

It's quite widely topic. But it's well described in xChainge's WhitePaper in 1st section (introduction).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WN3L_X3gJQ0b0bw6l9PE6kDw5sBcB5YB/view?usp=drivesdk
Generally decentralization is our main goal  Smiley

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:55:23 AM

It's quite widely topic. But it's well described in xChainge's WhitePaper in 1st section (introduction).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WN3L_X3gJQ0b0bw6l9PE6kDw5sBcB5YB/view?usp=drivesdk
Generally decentralization is our main goal  Smiley

Decentralization is a new trend Cool People are disappointed finally and no longer trust anyone. If my bitcoins were stored on MtGox, i would have gone mad))
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:28:50 AM

Of course not! It's not difficult for us.
People want to understand and we are here and ready to respond to this 10, 20, 30, etc. time Grin
If everyone in the project is as persistent and professional as you, then I have no doubt about his ultimate success.
Thank's a lot! We're really pleased:D

vikvik23

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:54:52 AM

How does your xChainge project differ from other projects?))

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

How does your xChainge project differ from other projects?))
At this moment there are no completely decentralized exchange solutions, but we are different - our platform provides anonymous and decentralized services for on-chain trading and cross-chain exchanging of their digital assets. We are also doing our best to develop the most user-friendly interface because we are convinced that a tool with a familiar interface will bring the blockchain world closer to people who are long used to the simplicity and convenience of the classic online banking software.

27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

Hello! Thanks for the best wishes;)
We decided to use Dutch auction model because in standard auction schemes the participants are always under pressure, because of the constantly growing price. However, Dutch auction offers an opposite, more fair approach - the final price of a token at the end of the campaign is the same for everyone. Either the minimum of 0.005 ETH or whatever the price is on December 30th.

This is an interesting choice! In the ordinary world, with the help of the Dutch auction, can sell flowers, but in the cryptocurrency ... Do not you think that everyone will wait for the minimum price?
Oh, man! You still do not understand the meaning of the auction. There is no point in waiting for any price as it will be the same for everyone.

Thank you for your reply!
Yes, the price is the same for everyone and we hope that people understand the advantages of the project,  and they are ready to invest! Smiley Wink

Yes, now I understand the meaning. No need to wait until the end of the sale  Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:13:54 PM

Hello! Thanks for the best wishes;)
We decided to use Dutch auction model because in standard auction schemes the participants are always under pressure, because of the constantly growing price. However, Dutch auction offers an opposite, more fair approach - the final price of a token at the end of the campaign is the same for everyone. Either the minimum of 0.005 ETH or whatever the price is on December 30th.

This is an interesting choice! In the ordinary world, with the help of the Dutch auction, can sell flowers, but in the cryptocurrency ... Do not you think that everyone will wait for the minimum price?
Oh, man! You still do not understand the meaning of the auction. There is no point in waiting for any price as it will be the same for everyone.

Thank you for your reply!
Yes, the price is the same for everyone and we hope that people understand the advantages of the project,  and they are ready to invest! Smiley Wink

Yes, now I understand the meaning. No need to wait until the end of the sale  Smiley
Exactly yes!;)

vikvik23

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:52:39 PM

I believe that many people are interested in using your project, there are many positive moments in it, especially for people who want to make safe and fast transactions, for those who really want to make money

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:24:01 PM

I believe that many people are interested in using your project, there are many positive moments in it, especially for people who want to make safe and fast transactions, for those who really want to make money

Thank you for trust and support!:)

27_Mikhail_27

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:13:05 PM

Will the system provide "protection from a fool"? In existing fiat banking systems, you can send money somewhere accidentally, and then get them back. Not easy, but real. In the case of decentralization, this is not possible. How user will the  protected against errors in the transactions?

As I know. So far this problem has not been solved. All write 10 times check, then send. On the other hand, this is protection against scammers. Imagine if the cheater got access to your account, so he can cancel the transaction?! But if the transaction is transferred to a non-existent address, then obviously there is the sender was wrong. And here it is necessary to think of how to return money

seniorlancelot

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:27:02 PM

You have a VIP exchanger? If I have a lot of money there. I want to be sure of their safety.

We expect XCT tokens to be accepted for trading on a number of centralized exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex and on EtherDelta.
You can choose Smiley
It's good. Pleases the flexibility of the project and the possibility of using different exchanges for convenience.

seniorlancelot

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

All digital assets and currencies can be stored in xChainge's purse or there are exceptions?
As I understood, xChainge's wallet is unique and suitable for any currency. This is his main difference.

vikvik23

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

All digital assets and currencies can be stored in xChainge's wallet or there are exceptions?

27_Mikhail_27

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:02:58 PM

The etherium network is overloaded at the moment because of cats. This can affect xChainge crowdsale?

vikvik23

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:26:48 PM

Let's say I want to trade on xChainge, I'm ready to invest a certain amount, what is the probability that I will get a good income in the future?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: