Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95746 times)
Koontzy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

price keep dropping.. any news or announcement soon? I'm thinking about switching the minings rigs (been mining that for the last 6-8 weeks lol)
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

hmmm ... this has the same ticker as Polymath? 

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/POLY-BTC

styx101

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

why you're not including cryptohub.online (https://cryptohub.online/market/POLY/) as one of your coin exchanges?  Huh

they are now on the process of delisting the poly coin  Sad

They haven't been around long enough, no one from there ever talked with us, usually places that list without talking and no communication with the team are not to be trusted.

However, if they would like to speak to us, I would happily put them on the website and the ANN. I simply don't know enough about them, and don't want people getting scammed based on something they saw on poly site or ANN.

Just making sure things are legit before listing them if I haven't heard of them before.

It is totally up to them to delist if they choose, but they can also talk to us and we can work something out.

you can send communication to their support at https://cryptohub.online/support/

i've been trading with them few months ago. i think i started oct last year. their support is good. and i have some poly in there. if it will be delisted, need to move it to desktop wallet
duep

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

We will be launching more services through PolyShield once this portion of existing MasterNode host/share service completed.

We are ever-present and ever-busy working on more services for POLY. The base code for the project hasn't needed much in the way of updates and has been very solid thanks to our great team. However, there will be updates to the code in the future (obviously.) This was to comment on the newbie who loves us so much he made a new account just to come in and say negative things he obviously knows nothing about. Smiley

Much thanks for your kind reply.
I am now much more positive towards the project, and I see progress in decreasing concentration of capital (which can be easily spoofed though), however I am not a C++ developer which majority of people here aren't, and can only barely understand comments in the code. I think I will speak on behalf of the lay community with the following:

0) Show me where I can learn more about the things I don't know nothing about, duh! Your website has almost no useful information, which is a huge negative thing.
0.1) Who the hell are 25 guys controlling 50% of capital?? (Please label known pools/exchanges in explorer)
1) Show me the team!
2) Show me the idea (why the world needs your coin?). Whitepepper maybe? Wink
3) Show me the plan for future development

Right now it feels like it's just couple dudes just want to make a blockchain with not yet seen combo of six random hashing algos (and name it precious) without any idea why except put it on the exchanges and hope it will for some reason appreciate in value and make quick buck from selling it.
Maybe you need help?

I'd much rather say positive things, but can you defend your project against substantial negative things that I say?

The best organic way to growth that you are looking for is to explain what your project is about, and how is it different, and what is its vision for the future. This will attract excited preachers.

You have some very good questions there. Unfortunately, there is no answer and I guess there will not be. I asked similarly before what use case does POLY have (the idea). No answer either. Like you say, it looks like a combo of six random hashing algos with no other reason but to make yourself some quick bucks. The same goes for the PolyShield Masternode service (I asked about this before). They get people to donate their coins for masternodes, take the rewards for themselves and give out the useless POLY in return. This is what is seems like anyway, no reply as I asked before.

The people running this are obviously smart, otherwise they would not be able to set all this up, and run the money machine successfully. So don't see any reason for lack of reasonable responses. And the plan seems to have been very successful. I am off to other things, seen too many things like this already in crypto, they never ended good. Too many flags. But thanks for all the efforts..

thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

We will be launching more services through PolyShield once this portion of existing MasterNode host/share service completed.

We are ever-present and ever-busy working on more services for POLY. The base code for the project hasn't needed much in the way of updates and has been very solid thanks to our great team. However, there will be updates to the code in the future (obviously.) This was to comment on the newbie who loves us so much he made a new account just to come in and say negative things he obviously knows nothing about. Smiley

Much thanks for your kind reply.
I am now much more positive towards the project, and I see progress in decreasing concentration of capital (which can be easily spoofed though), however I am not a C++ developer which majority of people here aren't, and can only barely understand comments in the code. I think I will speak on behalf of the lay community with the following:

0) Show me where I can learn more about the things I don't know nothing about, duh! Your website has almost no useful information, which is a huge negative thing.
0.1) Who the hell are 25 guys controlling 50% of capital?? (Please label known pools/exchanges in explorer)
1) Show me the team!
2) Show me the idea (why the world needs your coin?). Whitepepper maybe? Wink
3) Show me the plan for future development

Right now it feels like it's just couple dudes just want to make a blockchain with not yet seen combo of six random hashing algos (and name it precious) without any idea why except put it on the exchanges and hope it will for some reason appreciate in value and make quick buck from selling it.
Maybe you need help?

I'd much rather say positive things, but can you defend your project against substantial negative things that I say?

The best organic way to growth that you are looking for is to explain what your project is about, and how is it different, and what is its vision for the future. This will attract excited preachers.

You have some very good questions there. Unfortunately, there is no answer and I guess there will not be. I asked similarly before what use case does POLY have (the idea). No answer either. Like you say, it looks like a combo of six random hashing algos with no other reason but to make yourself some quick bucks. The same goes for the PolyShield Masternode service (I asked about this before). They get people to donate their coins for masternodes, take the rewards for themselves and give out the useless POLY in return. This is what is seems like anyway, no reply as I asked before.

The people running this are obviously smart, otherwise they would not be able to set all this up, and run the money machine successfully. So don't see any reason for lack of reasonable responses. And the plan seems to have been very successful. I am off to other things, seen too many things like this already in crypto, they never ended good. Too many flags. But thanks for all the efforts..

Ok let me try, Polytimos Forums is the best place for information, i have also made lots of videos of all the services Polytimos already offers, Polytimos already has a product and a vialble use case, most other ico coins worth more have no working product or use case beyond p2p currency.

As to our note about polyshield, its up to the user to get poly as a return or not, you can ask for your masternode payments to be the coin itself too.

Here is a link to all the videos i have made so far on Polytimos.

https://forum.polytimos.net/topic/42/polytimos-grapevine

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
naminator666

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

New Polytimos pool!
MiningPoolFun
0.5% Fees
Hourly Payouts for balances > 0.1
https://discord.gg/htK8gFg

miningpoolfun.ddns.net:8080

Code:
example: ccminer -a poly -o stratum+tcp://miningpoolfun.ddns.net:8787 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p X
crypto4pizza

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

hmmm ... this has the same ticker as Polymath? 

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/POLY-BTC

Was questioning the same thing when I saw this thread....any plans for rebrand or ticker change?
dasgardo87

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

this coin still profitable for cpu? i mean its gap beetween gpu and cpu is not much??
MidoriX

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

Any chance of explorer with working api or at least showing net hash ? https://explorer.polytimos.net/ :/
grand96

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Price down and down. Not good.
ZuSinus

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Is the project developing or has it already died? The developer has not been to the forum for a long time.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

It's a pity. I thought I'll become a billionaire with POLY...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

Here too. I mined a lot of POLYTIMOS for the last few months. Now I will just keep them in my wallet and hopefully somebody will take over this project.
CoastalBird

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:23:41 AM

The developer is still active, but focused on Polyshield, which is a new masternode sharing service that they're building around Polytimos coin. While they're working on it, the value of the coin has dropped a lot, since it seems the marketing effort has to take a backseat. (this has been GREAT for mining)

In the meanwhile, remember it's a fair release and easily mined. And, you get a pretty fair shake on Polyshield if you want to participate in MN sharing (interestingly, there's no MN feature for Polytimos itself). You can apply your POLY to a decent satoshi value in whichever other coin's masternode you want to invest in.

Polyshield is still in Alpha, but you can request early access on their forum:  https://forum.polytimos.net/category/5/polytimos-services
tixon3000

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

what is actual version of the wallet?? is there is the actuall node list? cannot sync for along time
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ?
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:44:15 AM

22.This one seems actually quite interesting. Will be mining this on release.
heocon571

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Very interesting ideas coming from your team!
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:19:15 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

Here too. I mined a lot of POLYTIMOS for the last few months. Now I will just keep them in my wallet and hopefully somebody will take over this project.

I am sorry for my lack of posting here. We are by no means gone, or going anywhere. We are all very long term and focused long term.

I recently had some issues with the computer that I use for my posts here, and had to fix that. However, I did my best to keep posting on the poly forums.

I have a few exciting developments on PolyShield to talk about!

-Announcement- PolyShield custom API for the MasterNode host/share program complete

The API is the first step in creating a full website platform for the MasterNode host/share service. What it allows now is for us to track the nodes, and the users of the service in our own database.

We also have an automated payout tool that does the payouts, pulls coins' prices, and does the calculations for the split payouts the users have set in their posts in the forums.

The next step is to create a new PolyShield website that will allow users to login, set their payout addresses, get into the new rounds of PolyShield MNs, and so forth. We will add further features as well.

We also are discussing a few new services for PolyShield, which I will announce shortly. Smiley

So for now, just know that we're hard at work. We don't like to over-promise, we like to over-deliver. Therefore we spend more time WORKING than we do TALKING about working. We figure being able to ANNOUNCE that a service is fully running, is much better than simply making promises. We hope you all agree. Smiley

Also, another thing that is being started now is the Polytimos Whitepaper. I will be doing the majority, then passing along to a technical writer / math guy to do the specifics on the tech details and the algo. We will have at least something done this week, and will make another announcement upon completion.

I may start putting together a few other ideas and sharing them with everyone as well.

Never believe we will disappear, because that will never happen. We will continue to provide new services, use cases, and more for polytimos.

We are currently looking for users who would like to be paid in poly to help get the word out on the things we're doing. If you're interested contact Simon on polytimos forums. (Simon is a shared account on the forums. The team is staying anonymous, but we are dedicated and not going anywhere.)

Thank you!
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

If you ever think that I am 'gone' again. Always check the poly forums... The first place announcements are always posted is https://forum.polytimos.net/category/1/announcements
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: