News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin or Ethereum or other Altcoins
Bitcoin - 99 (63.5%)
Ethereum - 26 (16.7%)
Other Altcoins - 31 (19.9%)
Total Voters: 156

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoins? Which is safer or more profitable?  (Read 4130 times)
hhxcwz1

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is safer,and Altcoins are more profitable.But on the other hand,altcoins are very very risky.Besides,you can consider ICO coins which are very charmful.

Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:39:01 PM

I think that bitcoin is safer than altcoyin, but what about the benefits here it is already necessary to think altcoin shows itself well but it is more risky and bitcoin is also not bad in this respect but more stable
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:46:04 PM

more saver, nothing save if you invest or play with cryptocurrent. but altcoin have litle loss your fund if you wrong take step.
more profit is bitcoin, with damn price like now you can take much profit, moreover you buy at low price.
altcoin slowly but sure, less loss when you loss money. bitcoin greatly profit but high risk too

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:46:40 PM

Hello family, I need to take an informed decision on this issue

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Pls I need your thoughts and opinions on this....thanks

I believe bitcoin is a safer investment as it is the first crypto virtual currency and it had its own reputation with a huge possessed good will even many transactions with bitcoin comparing to other alt coins takes place. Have an analysis if bitcoin is collapsed what happens, obviously other alt coins will also collapse.
In the same run we have to understand, bitcoin is a consistent crypto currency comparing to other alt coins.
I also feel investing in alt coins is a bit risky as their market is not so standard comparing to bitcoin.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:09:15 PM

for me bitcoin has both.
safe and profitable. btc is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and till then alt is made.btc has high value than alt although alt pump up every month many times it value will not match to btc.if btc is not safe then by this year or past past year no one will use btc.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Kathan

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:24:35 PM

Bitcoin is the safest way to invest if you want to go in crypto.
Reasons are mentioned all over the place.

Personally i fell like doing a fresh investment in alts is almost like gambling.
High Risk, High Reward..but for me its to much risk.

Better go in BTC fist and then take some % of that and go for alts, so you may lose or gain in short term and have profit either way in the long term.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:33:09 PM

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Investing in bitcoin is very profitable and even some altcoins too. But I will advise you to invest like 50 percent of your capital into bitcoin and the remaining 50 percent should be spread into different top altcoins to reduce the risk lost if at all such a thing will happen.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:11:53 AM

Long Term: Bitcoins
Short Term: Altcoins

Bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency, and that makes it the most trusted and used amongst all the other altcoins, so its the most safe to get hold of. However, since the price is so high right now, don't expect it to increase tenfold in the next few years as it would be a little unrealistic, but possible though.

Altcoins, or Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), can have potential if researched upon, which makes it more profitable, however, there are many scamcoins revolving about ICOs and altcoins, making it more risky than having Bitcoin.

It is up to you, but if you are new to BTC, I suggest getting some Bitcoin first. Smiley
I agree, for the long term, it is better to save bitcoin rather than the altcoin. because the price of bitcon is much more stable than altcoin.
Agree. Long term should be the safest ones. Takes time but the time will pay off.
Agreed, If you are thinking of long term investment, then you have to remain cool and calm and your patience will for sure bring a very sweet result in return. The thing is bitcoin is the best option and that too if you are going for holding of your coins as compared to any other coin. Altcoin is also a good choice but you cannot rely on it especially when you are bad at day trading.
monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

Bitcoin as the parent or main road for me and altcoins is as another road from the main road owned to gain profits. Bitcoin remain more stronger and I think it's still safer and more profitable because remembering bitcoin is the first crypto coins, which's likely to remain in demand by many people all the time on investing or other things and certainly bitcoin is more supported by many people.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

there is no reason for you to doubt the bitcoin, bitcoin is very clear credibility compared to ethereum and other altcoin. if you often make trades, surely you often see the incident when bitcoin up so it will be a lot of altcoin down.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

bitcoin has already strengthened a little and earned confidence...but some altcoins are growing fast and maybe have a great future....can it be necessary to have time everywhere?
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

Bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency, and that makes it the most trusted and used amongst all the other altcoins, so its the most safe to get hold of. However, since the price is so high right now, don't expect it to increase tenfold in the next few years as it would be a little unrealistic, but possible though.

Altcoins, or Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), can have potential if researched upon, which makes it more profitable, however, there are many scamcoins revolving about ICOs and altcoins, making it more risky than having Bitcoin.

It is up to you, but if you are new to BTC, I suggest getting some Bitcoin first. Smiley
I definitely agree,  if we invest bitcoin carefully , we will get much benefits . And I think it’s really a safe investment, it make us have many chances to get through risk. In bitcoin, when I make a decision , I feel a bit  more risky, awesome . In my thought , investing in Bitcoin or altcoin ,all brings you much benefits as long as you feel comfortable and willing to invest it .Especially, you need to be more careful and decisive  .   For me, if you wonder between investing bitcoin and altcoin, you should choose bitcoin which  makes you feel more safer.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:32:17 PM

I definitely agree,  if we invest bitcoin carefully , we will get much benefits . And I think it’s really a safe investment, it make us have many chances to get through risk. In bitcoin, when I make a decision , I feel a bit  more risky, awesome . In my thought , investing in Bitcoin or altcoin ,all brings you much benefits as long as you feel comfortable and willing to invest it .Especially, you need to be more careful and decisive  .   For me, if you wonder between investing bitcoin and altcoin, you should choose bitcoin which  makes you feel more safer.

Bitcoin and altcoin both are equally good the thing is both are good at their own places and it is you who has to make the choice amongst both by looking at what you are actually planning to do. If you are planning for day trading, then altcoin is the most appropriate option. On the other hand, bitcoin is the best possible option for all sort of investments may it be long term or short term but you need to rely on bitcoin for long term investment.
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

Knowing where to invest your money is more important than investing it. Bitcoin is one of the famous cryptocurrency which most of people have heard about. Apart from Bitcoin, you can also invest in Alternative coins such as Litecoin, Feathercoin, Dogecoin, Novacoin, Ethereum, Factom, and Ripple etc. Altcoin use the blockchain technology and solves a lot of problems faced in the real world.
The cryptocurrency exchanges use to show the value of Altcoin in Bitcoin, but the actual value of them happens in dollars. So if you buy a Bitcoin at $2700 and invest it in an Altcoin, you’ll get Altcoin worth $2700 and not worth 1 BTC. If in future even if the value of Bitcoin falls or increase, you don’t have to worry, because the actual value of Altcoin happens in dollars....
Portgas ace

Activity: 98

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

if I still prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is more advantageous than altcoins

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

I think bitcoin and ethereum as a safe investment though this year is crazy for bitcoin and almost every alt and you, can make money trading...
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:15:07 AM

investing in some crypto other than Bitcoin is a great idea.
but the risk of investing in altcoin is enormous.
but it's all up to you. You will decide.
Good luck!
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:20:50 AM

bitcoin and ethereum is good for long term. I think ethereum is more safer than bitcoin becuase the price quite stable and other altcoin like ripple, neo is also good for longterm.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:27:10 AM

I think it might be safer to invest in bitcoin, but altcouin's investment is likely to be quite lucrative.

Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cancuncrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:30:30 AM

Altcoins if you're able to become a whale yourself in one (in the top 300 coins). Now is still the time as over the next year suddenly the limits will rise by a few million. Altcoins are a riskier option, but safe if you choose the right one. But always have a little bit left in BTC!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: