News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin or Ethereum or other Altcoins
Bitcoin - 99 (63.5%)
Ethereum - 26 (16.7%)
Other Altcoins - 31 (19.9%)
Total Voters: 156

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoins? Which is safer or more profitable?  (Read 4136 times)
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

Now I'm more inclined to buy altcoyins. Some of them have very serious potential, their cost in the market will bring the greatest benefit.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:42:58 PM
Merited by Patron92 (3)

Both currencies are safe, profitable and promising. If you have the opportunity, invest in both currencies, I would recommend you from the altcoys to the Etherium, Ripple, Utrust, Qtum.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

I still prefer bitcoin. It is the first and the most reliable, it has the highest cost and will remain the leader of all crypto currency for a long time. Investments in altcoins, in particular ETH, are also promising, but I do not consider them as reliable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

Bitcoin,Ethereum and other altcoins...every of these are digital cryptocurrencies.So,they all are much better than paper money of course. Yet,there always remains a rank or quality level among those cryptos.I think bitcoin is always better,was better before and will remain better forever.The price of bitcoin is also higher than any other cryptocurrency.So,it deserves the highest position and bitcoin has done it.It is now on the top rank of cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum is good as well.But,it wasn't able to compete with bitcoin.The price of Ethereum is noticeably less than bitcoin.Again,bitcoin is safer than any other cryptocurrency.I feel safe to work with bitcoin.I am a a living example who has got a considerable profit from bitcoin.So,bitcoin is the best...

The price of bitcoin is rising.Though it is passing a bad time from the end of 2017...yet I believe, still there is no competent that can stand before bitcoin....

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

I will choose ETH, since I consider it more promising, it has all chances to become the leader of all crypto-currencies, overtaking bitcoin. But I would not refuse to contribute to bitcoin either.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

ROFL! If you ask me, then I would say that none of them are safe. Bitcoin is highly volatile and altcoins are even more so. But if you ask me which one is profitable, then I would suggest Bitcoin. Because I have a feeling that most of the altcoins are highly overpriced right now and may undergo a few rounds of correction during the next few months.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Altcoin are quite safe and has a fast return on invetment,for a longtime Bitcoin is quit okay, I invest in altcoin,convert part  of my profit to BTC to hold for a longtime.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

Hello family, I need to take an informed decision on this issue

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Pls I need your thoughts and opinions on this....thanks

I would choose bitcoin over and over again. Yes, the price today maybe too high and quite hard to accumulate atleast 1 BTC but I see it more safe than any other Altcoins. There are too many ICO being made right now. There are good projects proposed and concept but mostly do not end in success. Altcoins are more prone to dumping.

I do not close doors to altcoins, but if you want it long term then choose bitcoin. And if you really want to have altcoin, you must be open to the risk of losing.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:41:30 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 06:44:20 PM by Thadeous

Professional cryptocurrency portfolio should obviously include Bitcoin and Ethereum, and the rest of altcoins is a matter of personal choice.
On my opinion Bitcoin is the safest coin and Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

Professional cryptocurrency portfolio should obviously include Bitcoin and Ethereum, and the rest of altcoins is a matter of personal choice.
On my opinion Bitcoin is the safest coin and Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin.
I frankly disagree on your opinion because i think bitcoin is more profitable than etherium although etherium is more stable than bitcoin. i also include both bitcoin and etherium to my portfolio as well as some tokens and altcoins but i not considerd myself as a profesional because im only starting to do trades and investiing. both btc and eth are not safe at all because many rumors says that they are a bubble and they can pop and disappear unexpectedly.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

Bitcoin for me you can make a lot of profit and ofocoarse in altcoin you can earn a lot of profit for sure.  Because once altcoin increase and once bitcoij price increase you can earn double profit. More bitcoin and more altcoin that you have you can make more profit.  Most of the trader have a bitcoin and they have a lot of altcoins for the future purposes. But it's up to you what is porfitbble is either bitcoin or altcoin.
shaheersalahuddin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:04:57 AM

The future of concurrency is bright and cryptocurrencies are trending all over the world as the internet payments have been accepted by many companies. Concurrency is trending payment and investment asset just like how people invest in mutual funds, real estate, market shares, silver, and gold nowadays. More investors are interested in investing their money on these cryptocurrencies, and the increased demand of cryptocurrency has increased its prices a lot.

It is important to note that it is not late to invest in cryptocurrency. However, the fact is that we can’t invest more in Bitcoin because its price has already touched the sky. That’s why we have to choose the cryptocurrency whose price is low and will increase in next couple of years.

There are more than 5000 cryptocurrencies in the world and it is really difficult to recognize the right cryptocurrency to invest. However, the future of cryptocurrency can be predicted by looking at their market cap and many others thing.

Investing in cryptocurrency can be fruitful if we select the right cryptocurrency to invest. That’s why we have to be careful while investing our money in cryptocurrency. We can earn a good amount of money by trading cryptocurrency. On the other hand, there will be huge chance of big loss if we are new. Wink
BlockchainRevo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

Bitcoins name will keep it on on the throne but I encourage you to begin researching altcoins.  There is some incredible technology starting to popup!
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:15:05 AM

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Of course that both is risky but i will make sure that this thisif you buy some shitcoin you will get more money try to pick some altcoin that have a good roadmap because altcoin is dangerour than bitcoin because theres a lot of people that investing in bitcoin than some altcoins.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

I consider both bitcoin and ethereum as the safest investment, my bitcoin holdings are much larger than ethereal though so if it is profitable this year is crazy for bitcoin and almost every line of altcoin and you can be able to make trade money but that's not your merchant recommend to stick with bitcoin as a valuable, safest and profitable value of all aspects. Cool
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

Bitcoin is still the most profitable coins in the market. Because of its value and price, you can sure that you will gain. In altcoins, you can also profit from it if you know how to trade them in bigger prices and earn them. Ethereum is likewise profitable because most of the bounties and coins are stored in ethereum wallet. The main challenge of all the coins are the risks in investing in them. The price is unstable and changes over the time. If you are courageous and have the hardwork in doing bitcoin or altcoin, you will profit.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:45:02 AM

If you want safe investment i think its Bitcoin and ethereum. Its  good for long term investment but due to its high price most people cant afford this coins so i think more people are turning to altcoins cause its cheap but its very profitable. 

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

I can not say that other coins are safer than bitcoin, but the fact is that the growth they give is faster than bitcoin

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

As of November/December 2017, the bitcoin is safer and more profitable than any coin while since early January 2018 the Ethereum is growing consistently. At the current time, the Ethereum price is more stable and profitable compared to bitcoin. But we are still in January, meaning it is too early to say which coin is better than the other because we still have a long way to go in this year 2018.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

Bitcoin investing is not too late, in fact, some including my self are looking for more downtrend to enter trades. Altcoin Investment is what I am looking also, ethereum for instance, is expected to grow and continue dominate to be the second most valuable crypto. Diversifying your funds to already performing crypto is good and can be profitable over time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: