Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to kill Bitcoin?  (Read 3079 times)
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

Why someone wants to kill bitcoin specially when he loves to be a part of the crypto industry. Roll Eyes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
futuris

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:32:37 PM

Huh
I searched how to kill Bitcoin on the search box and saw nothing, so I'll just start a new one.

Is it true that miners are the one responsible for every transactions?
If yes; why didn't the government of China just ban cryptocurrency mining or am I just missing something out?

If there are no transactions or maybe just less than 10 made transaction happened within 24 hours, how will the mining computer work then?, will it just go idle?What if people decided to hodle their coins, will it be unfair for the miners?

Huh

To kill bitcoin, you just need to stop talking about it and use it. And the time will come when he will not be. As for China, bitcoin will not die, even the government will prohibit mining there, because there is the rest of the world where mining is not prohibited.
dontoromeo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

Huh
I searched how to kill Bitcoin on the search box and saw nothing, so I'll just start a new one.

If yes; why didn't the government of China just ban cryptocurrency mining or am I just missing something out?

If there are no transactions or maybe just less than 10 made transaction happened within 24 hours, how will the mining computer work then?, will it just go idle?What if people decided to hodle their coins, will it be unfair for the miners?

Huh

Well why should we kill bitcoin ? Bitcoin is said to be so helpful and it is really a good thing that people may gain an extra income and they can have  a financial freedom and maybe people really know about it.that is why bitcoin today is really getting popular i really cant imagine life without bitcoin because bitcoin is really helpful and we can see that it makes our life a colorful life each day.

I also do not understand why there are people who want to kill bitcoin, live and let live. For some it is very useful, for others it has made them millionaires, there are some who do not even notice it because they are not even aware, it is simply the desire to get bitter
xnpu

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:21:32 PM

This assumes that China wants to ban Bitcoin, of which there's no evidence.

All currency exchange to and from the RMB currency is regulated in China. Transferring money into or out of the country is limited as well. (Supposedly to prevent capital flight - rich Chinese leaving the country - as well as prevent currency manipulation by other countries.)

People were buying bitcoin with RMB, sometimes transferring it out of the country, then exchanging it to USD. Effectively circumventing these regulations. China really had no choice but to close this loophole. Everyone in China saw this coming.

And that's all they did: close the loophole by restricting the exchange of RMB to and from Bitcoin. Bitcoin exchanges continue to operate legally in China. Exchanging between crypto currencies as well as foreign fiat currencies like USD is still possible and allowed. The limitations apply to RMB only.

All that aside, shutting down Chinese miners accomplishes nothing. Bitcoin will simply adjust its difficulty and continue to operate at the same rate with less miners. While more miners are always welcome from a decentralization point of view, they are not necessary or have any other noticeable effect on bitcoin's operation.
Cryptex04

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:27:43 PM

It ll never happen.
Yousint0r

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

Mining will end next years,china can ban bitcoin mining but it will loss more than miners.
why you need to kill bitcoin?. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:24:48 AM

i don't think that people wants to kill bitcoin because bitcoin can give something benefits to them especially for making money on internet. if bitcoin don't have any benefits then bitcoin was disappeared from a long time ago but now more people realize that bitcoin can help their financial so they can reach their goals in their life. people can trying to earn money from bitcoin and they can collect from small piece until the amount become bigger so if they withdraw, they can make huge money.
According my mind there is no way to kill bitcoin because it gain the trust of the people in the whole world. People from the whole are making investment and trade in bitcoin which make bitcoin stronger. The security of the bitcoin is also very high nobody can steel you bitcoin, so this is now not possible to kill bitcoin.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

bitcoin is said to be so helpful and it is really a good thing that people may gain an extra income if they invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency coin. this is a future
It is not possible to kill bitcoin or hack bitcoin and security of bitcoin is the first priority and no one can able or any country are able to kill bitcoin and if it was possible then still bitcoin will be haceked and due to strong security big investor are investing in bitcoin.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

According to my bitcoin can not be killed or die because for me the bitcoin can be useful in my life to be able to help in case of malice that occurs in my life before I knew him often many deficiencies in problem Finance and can often be despised than others, but now on the contrary I am honored because these all have lots of money because of the bitcoin until now no can can kill bitcoin instead of we want to animate the bitcoin to go to the Moon

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:05:23 PM

No one can kill the bitcoin even the governments because bitcoin will reflected to the people behind it and its sorroundings people will crazy about bitcoin and no one can stop it for years bitcoin may even die for future but not now in future it will be rising a new digital money that higher value than bitcoin thats what I think.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

Why someone wants to kill bitcoin specially when he loves to be a part of the crypto industry. Roll Eyes

I think that Bitcoin has already grown to such an extent that nothing can stop it. He is really very strong and he is not able to threaten anything at the moment. For us this is good information because we can feel safe for our coins.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:45:49 PM

Actually we couldn't kill bitcoin. Every single details or things that bitcoin created must first put to an end. Bitcoin supremacy in this crypto wolrd couldn't be avoid. It was standing firm in the midst of the world and love my many. If you want to kill bitcoin you should burn everything that they founded. Kill those who belong in bitcoin includes yourself, friends, and me as community. But this is impossible to happen because bitcoin bring changes all over the world. Bitcoin community is cone from different places, different status in life.it is really impossible to kill bitcoin unless bitcoin founders decided to let it be and it's investors, employees, partners, and communities agree to it then it will come.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:15:51 PM

There have been many times they tried to kill bitcoin but what happened is that; all the dramas and issues only made bitcoin stronger than ever. I believe that mining will be more prominent due to more investors are being attracted by bitcoin. I think Bitcoin became a brand of cryptocurrency itself.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

Why do you want to kill bitcoin, whereas many side positions of bitcoin can benefit you. I hope you change this kind of thinking, because maybe you are disappointed. Let's try to get back to have the spirit to mine in bitcoin. I myself was given a lot by bitcoin and this made my financial life change for the better.
Yes it's true what you say and I'm sure no one will kill bitcoin except from those authorities because one piece of bitcoin is so solid that it can not be torn down by anyone, let alone the bitcoin is getting famous and controlling the world in today's business world, so I sure really no one can kill bitcoin.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Huh

Huh

Banning mining won't kill Bitcoin,because the difficulty will be adjusted depending how many miners/mining power are available,so if only few bunch of miners still mine,Bitcoin would still survive(Satoshi mined by himself in the beginning)

I think the only "possible" way to kill bitcoin is to kill internet worldwide. (An impossible thing because countryies economy is based on internet right now and banning Internet is a suicide)

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

What makes us have to kill bitcoin, while the bitcoin potential is very good to help the number of unemployed in every country in order to earn an extra income for their life, if anyone intends to it, chances are the person is crazy !!!
Visualvery

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

Miners are the most influential parties to any transaction that occurs in bitcoin chain. Miners get bitcoin from the supply of bitcoin that hasn't been circulating. Transactions in my opinion are an additional advantage for miners.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

Huh

Huh

I have a simple answer for you to make your questions irrelevant, not to be rude or something because your question still has a point, though.

To kill Bitcoin, you have to kill blockchain. :. No BlockChain = No Bitcoin .

Other methods to kill blockchain is like stopping the waves of the sea = useless. What China is doing is trying to suppress the usage of cryptos, because in reality, they have no way of killing it.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

Huh

Huh

Bitcoin can be killed in several ways:
1. Will disconnect the Internet around the world
2. Satoshi Nakamoto will appear and will make sure that bitcoin no longer exists
3. All the major holders of bitcoins will start to sell their bitcoins
4. There will be a more promising and perfect digital currency, which will replace bitcoin.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

Huh

Huh

Bitcoin can be killed in several ways:
1. Will disconnect the Internet around the world
2. Satoshi Nakamoto will appear and will make sure that bitcoin no longer exists
3. All the major holders of bitcoins will start to sell their bitcoins
4. There will be a more promising and perfect digital currency, which will replace bitcoin.

Yes, that’s right. And the only thing that you’re pointing out in your sayings is Bitcoin will never be killed. Internet is part of our lives as a millenial and We cannot work properly because of lack of internet connection in our studies, work, etc. And i know that there’s no government will disable the internet in their country. If the internet is existing, Bitcoin will also exists. And there’s no one can kill of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀