Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3320 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:30:05 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

yes bitcoin is very controversial, this is because they are surprised by the bitcoin price increase from the price in 2013 which is still around $ 2 now bitcoin price has reached its record high in the year 2017 is $ 20k it makes the world even more surprised with bitcoin.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:35:04 AM

I think so. For an online currency to be able to have the qualities of a regular money and not only that, but the fact that it could be invested on at the same time makes it very controversial to people. Also, it is more of a way for people to have a source of income without undergoing the difficult process of employment and job processes.
desklamp

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:49:14 AM

Today it is controversial due to its rapid increase in price. This is temporary until the government take an action or people accept the fact that bitcoin is not dirty money.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

Well I will not doubt the fact that the evolution of bitcoin is faced with a lot of controversial question which have been left unanswered. Who is santoshi Nakamoto the great inventor of bitcoin and is said that him alone hold ten million bitcoin and remembere the total bitcoin that in the system is twenty one million bitcoin.
But not still walking away from the potentials in bitcoin the future of digital currencies, the flexibility of transactions the gain all this features are too great to walk away from. The decentralized natour alone no need for bank or the government bitcoin exist on it own.
Sophia29

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:02:05 AM

Indeed that is why the price is keep pushing if no one will talk about bitcoin whether good or bad is great with bitcoin just like politics
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

Bitcoin is controversial because it is a danger for the interest of some companies. In other sense Bitcoin is a good and new payment method and the most important of all is its technology: Blockchain

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:18:32 AM

Bitcoin is sprobably controversial only for banks and governements, at least I think so. Yes, bitcoin is used for criminal activities and for money laundering but aren't all currencies involved in such activities? Also for some the price controversial also and that is why they call it a bubble and some even a ponzi scheeme but to my opinon for that are no grounds. Every new and developing thing is considered to be controversial at the begining so I wouldn't pay much attention to that.

malaj
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:27 PM

In my country it is still controversial because it rapidly increase day-by-day but I think next year it'll never be a controversial again.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:59:11 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

yes bitcoin is very controversial, this is because they are surprised by the bitcoin price increase from the price in 2013 which is still around $ 2 now bitcoin price has reached its record high in the year 2017 is $ 20k it makes the world even more surprised with bitcoin.
No its not controversial but some people are trying to make it controversial because they don’t to see bitcoin with high price that’s why every day I’m going to see that some see that some people are saying bitcoin is going to end and some of them are saying that bitcoin price is drop and much more which are totally wrong information and it’s not a fact always fallow positive thing of bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good currency and it’s here for us to change our life.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

Yes it is. You can hear it everywhere in the internet, hear it television news, radio news and even news papers. Everywhere also in social medias it is being talked about. It’s also been mentioned that internet browser survey proves that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are being searched more than any other thing.

PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:23:32 PM

I mean, it's no surprise criminals would also find the appeal in the greater freedom it provides for transactions. So, yep, the good points do also help things you might not like.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

I think this question is controversial itself. Lols.

Well, to be honest bitcoin is really well thought algorithm which has made your and my life very easy on this demeaning earth. There is nothing we are cheating here, what we are doing is we are making an investment which is futuristic, related to current era and fully digital. The reward is for that smart work which Mr. Satoshi made back in 2009 and now we are enjoying it with all the glimpses up front.

About the criminal activities and stuff like that where does this not happen? It happens with the fiat currency also then we don’t say it controversial because it’s going to be there and we know it very well. We can be just precautionary rather than reasoning about it, same thing applies to bitcoin.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

I think so. For an online currency to be able to have the qualities of a regular money and not only that, but the fact that it could be invested on at the same time makes it very controversial to people. Also, it is more of a way for people to have a source of income without undergoing the difficult process of employment and job processes.
Its anonymity and decentralization makes it controversial. It is challenging the rite of the government by going parallel to the government issued currency without following a mainstream path of banking for the mode of transactions. Without knowing where from and from whom the bitcoin is coming and how has the person earned bitcoin for the payment to be made. It has no boundaries for transferring and can be easily transferred from one country to other, the money it is carrying could be from any drugs cartel and gangster groups.     
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:18:39 PM

Being controversial was set back few years ago when it was used for the underground market fro them to be erase their tracks and escape government officials. Bitcoin and other digital currencies as of now is one of the solutions to solve financial crisis. Fiat was controlled by the government, few unknown elites, interest killing debt, fiat money was an agent of inequality and other crimes that they are unstoppable by mere citizens. Digital currencies is another chance for the suffering people to make it right, holding to democracy and extinguished current injustices.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:05:49 PM

Bitcoin could not be completely blamed for that.Its up to users who decide to use bitcoin.It was earlier adopted and used by dark markets or what it is criticized for,but it has users universally and is used for multi purposes.Its an innovative technology created for sending P2P transactions without involving banks.Only the entry of wall street companies make a little bit confusion whether it would be as it was these much days or would it be just a speculative product for manipulation.
Bitcoin cannot be blamed but governments are going to blame it, why? Because they do not want the average person to adopt bitcoin if that happens they are going to lose a lot of control over the population of their countries and that is something they are very afraid since governments only exist today to benefit themselves and if they lose control of the population and their money they will have to become smaller.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:33:21 AM

I think bitcoin has become controversial currency, this is what exactly will happen when there are no regulation, when there are no regulations people tend to used with their free will and a lot of people will used this  opportunity to used it for negative things, that is why the government want to banned or regulate bitcoin into a transparent currency
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:45:30 AM

At it’s current state, worth and situation. It certainly is unambiguously controversial
in a manner of speaking and inevitably will continue to be so. It’s aspects and features
cannot go unnoticed and this brings about the controversial part of it. It is so enticing
and fascinating that individuals are in a state of indulgence and going mental about it.
 Grin Cool
LightNestling

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:49:02 AM

With a price action this drastic, Bitcoin is obviously controversial and is the center of hype and attention.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:30:36 AM

I think so . Many people are getting curioused about the benefits of the bitcoin and they cant beleive what an investor can aquire if they invest on bitcoin and instead of joining, they spread a lot of negative rumors like scam because of being envy.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:40:29 AM

I think bitcoin has become controversial currency, this is what exactly will happen when there are no regulation, when there are no regulations people tend to used with their free will and a lot of people will used this  opportunity to used it for negative things, that is why the government want to banned or regulate bitcoin into a transparent currency

Bitcoin is now controversial so it make sense for those other people who make bad thing,i think this is one of disadvantage of digital currency that people can do bad things through internet, but government think first before they banned it about which is good thing that can be happen by bitcoin to the country than to the negative things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: