Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3320 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:41:41 AM

On my own opinion yes, it is always controversial  because on its value. Some people always say that it will burst due to its ability like a bubble. Also, some people didn't believed in bitcoin that it is a which they think bitcoin is like a networking that having a product. There a lot of people wondering on bitcoin like my friends always as me how to be like this and to be like that and makes me annoying they didn't take seriously to understand.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:52:26 AM

It is, of course, controversial. Because bitcoin cannot be controlled by a country, it is a whole network, and it can not be constantly added. So most countries do not welcome bitcoin, but it is a good tool for people to resist inflation. There will be more and more controversy about bitcoin in the future.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:57:26 AM

I think so . Many people are getting curioused about the benefits of the bitcoin and they cant beleive what an investor can aquire if they invest on bitcoin and instead of joining, they spread a lot of negative rumors like scam because of being envy.

Yeah those are the people who are just bitter that they weren't able to buy bitcoin early that's why instead of learning on how to earn from it, they would just make negative comments so that others would not invest on it but then nowadays, the negative comments that would make the newbies cringe and panic sell is not that effective anymore because their moves have been so obvious like what Jamie Dimon did when he called bitcoin a fraud and then later on bought loads of it when the price went down.

Just let those people talk because you are the one who will benefit from it not them. I can read a lot of negative comments online because they didn't understand bitcoin and just listen to what the media has to say which is more often in the side of banks and government so it is expected that there are negative comments from them. As for me, I just continue what I do and let the results of what I am doing do the talking.

wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:28:16 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
I think bitcoin is very controversial because bitcoin was not very precious and suddenly bitcoin is known for a very expensive price this is very and become a big question why bitcoin is so expensive?
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:29:47 AM

in my country is still controversial, the central bank in my country has banned bitcoin for financial transactions but still allow it for investment
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:38:06 AM

Until now I think bitcoin is still controversial because there are still many countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin, but some of it even already allow bitcoin in the state
rcticoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:20:07 AM

while the bi and financial services authority (ojk) did not take it as a means of payment legitimate, in fact bitcoin still the best-selling in the market in the country. of September, founder of well as CEO bitcoin Indonesia Oscar darmawan announced will soon be automated teller machine (ATM) bitcoin first in Indonesia. Bali been selected for transactions bitcoin in the Island is relatively high enough. there, existing restaurant and hotels want to be paid to use the currency this digital. while looking forward to the presence of ATM bitcoin, in Bali already available voucher bitcoin so consumer average is the foreign tourists need not be afraid if at any time runs out. Oscar said voucher shaped like a card prepaid Bank that can be used to transact in some merchant, such as jewelry store, hotels, restaurants, and others. how to get it is also not difficult just need to come to the office bitcoin Indonesia later directly made. voucher is also later be refilled or purchased in retail outlets and supermarkets. bitcoin currently being cryptocurrency the most famous circulated in virtual world. some of the state has anybody receive bitcoin with bless transactions in some of the company. However many countries mewaspadainya. as South Korea and China, already prohibit the use of bitcoin in the transaction. authority other countries such as France and Thailand was already was-was on the circulation of new currency known 'Magic' this. in addition to the range utilized cyber criminals, the value of bitcoin was always fluctuating in span a very wide. currency is also had considered kontroversional because it is often used to illegal transactions like buying and selling drugs, guns, to watch the show nude live.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:38:06 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

yes bitcoin is very controversial because bitcoin from its history when in 2013 its price is still under $ 5 and now bitcoin price has exceeded $ 15k this makes bitcoin become very controversial and make bitcoin increasingly admired. because by playing bitcoin we like to save and earn profits when the price rises very expensive. please note that the government will not be able and will not be able to control the circulation of bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:46:18 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is controversial especially with the price which now increases to high and makes people are amazed and get shocked. but out of this, for people which join in bitcoin, they are agreed that bitcoin can help them for changing the financial into better than before. not just people that are amazed, but the government now thinking to make some regulations to control the bitcoin. in the future, I guess bitcoin will become more controversial than now because the price will increase so high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is controversial especially with the price which now increases to high and makes people are amazed and get shocked. but out of this, for people which join in bitcoin, they are agreed that bitcoin can help them for changing the financial into better than before. not just people that are amazed, but the government now thinking to make some regulations to control the bitcoin. in the future, I guess bitcoin will become more controversial than now because the price will increase so high.
Agree with that. Aside from that, not only bitcoin is widely talk and always in the news headlines but the entire cryptocurrency. This is means that, a lot of people we're getting curious and amazed this new technology of the present generation. Even though, some of us are not aware on this but it would be possible that they new it because it is started publishing in social media's in which mostly of us are having fun with. And I believe from time to time, bitcoin will be accepted by big merchants companies in the world and even in local establishment as a mode of payment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:09:52 AM

I think bitcoin is not a controversial thing, which considers controversial bitcoin is just a poor person and then finds negative news about bitcoin, and the person swallows it raw without searching from another source, then passes it on to others, bitcoin is not much different from other commodities such as gold and share letters.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:18:28 AM

Some point i think yeah its controversial.Some country has banned it.Also the prices of bitcoin fall, in this point it is controversial.But clean & clear anything can't give you more profit. So having some controversy bitcoin is profitable.

putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:20:15 AM

yes really bitcoin is very controversial because all governments in this country are talking about it and make regulation about the circulation of bitcoin, as in china and america they are a developed country that has legalized bitcoin as legal payment instrument.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:43:20 AM

Yes. Bitcoin being controversial when people try to accept and reject.
If not controversial then all people will open thier hand to accept it.
Being controversial is not always bad. Bitcoin being controversial beacause being success help people out from hard ecomomy life.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:49:36 AM

Most of the people still don't have trust on bitcoin they think it is a ponzi scheme so they don't want to invest on bitcoin and some controversy due to burst but they speak about since bitcoin launches so we have to skip those unwanted things and make our investment on bitcoin as soon as possible.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

True, bitcoin is controversial, hated by many people but favored by bitcoin users, bitcoin communities is increasing rapidly and rapidly, making marketcap increasing and has now reached over $ 275 billion.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:35:17 AM

True, bitcoin is controversial, hated by many people but favored by bitcoin users, bitcoin communities is increasing rapidly and rapidly, making marketcap increasing and has now reached over $ 275 billion.

Bitcoin is controversial because it is widely talk and  always in news headlines but the entire crypto currency also the bitcoin price was fall to this reason also bitcoin can controversial and I believe from time to time bitcoin can accept my big merchant compenies in the world and even in local establishment as a model of payment and so bitcoin is most controversial only.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:45:25 AM

We must be aware that bitcoin is something new that has not existed before. Paypal, skill, neteller are some examples of virtual currency owned and controlled by a group or bank in managing it. Are they also 100% clean honest in managing our money? Certainly not.
Bitcoin comes as a virtual money alternative that has decentralized conditions, anyone has full access rights into his personal wallet.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:53:38 AM

Of course yes! because for me, the value of bitcoin that continues goes high then the government in every nation still not fully support or accept the complete legality of bitcoin for public used and that things makes the noise of bitcoin in entire world...
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:59 AM

Controversial because of criminal activities??? I dont think so. I think bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrencies are controversial because of its price and how many people or businesses are using it. It grows rapidly and its price continues to rise. Its price increases because a lot used to trade and are investing on it, even the rich ones. Theres a wider adoptation of crypto now compared before, and more people are becoming aware of the crypto thing, and thats what i think it becomes controversial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: