Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3320 times)
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

much of what we see today as bitcoin positions in today's economy, has also become the most controversial crypt among all others because of the highest exchange rate. using bitcoin is the most fun and the biggest benefit we can get from bitcoin, now many investors are using bitcoin as the highest means of exchange. there will be competition in the eyes of bitcoin money circulating in the market because it is the highest price. and everyone else uses bitcoin.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now access to military grade encryption, since now a person that does not want to reveal his information can encrypt it and if does a good job then there is not a way to access that information and bitcoin is similar, bitcoin empowers people around the world and the more power people have the less power governments have over them.
And by the way, criminals are always criminals, those that are always trying to cheat the government they would do it in one way or the other. Bitcoin just created the way for them to make it more professional. I think bitcoins value is far beyond what criminals are doing with it because bitcoin provide jobs and investment opportunities to the people.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

Btc is getting highly controversial in the recent days and the main reason I consider is the skyrocketing price. All the other things like illegal transportation of money or buying things using Bitcoin on dark web also took place in the past. But it never got attention like it has got  at the present time and all these things are happening due to increase in price.
Bitcoin is very straight forward currency and there is nothing controversial there are some people who are making bitcoin controversial because they don’t want to see bitcoin price high in a very short time bitcoin did a lot of great things for the people around the world and every one they are going to trust on bitcoin and that’s why countries are going to make bitcoin legal although bitcoin is decentralized but still they believe on bitcoin.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

It is. Very controversial. When we talk about being controversial it being talked of everyone. Headlines and topic all the time and bitcoin indeed is very controversial. In my place newcasts bring news everyday about bitcoin price as they bring news about fiat and stocks. Bitcoin now is part of their newscasting here.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

It is. Very controversial. When we talk about being controversial it being talked of everyone. Headlines and topic all the time and bitcoin indeed is very controversial. In my place newcasts bring news everyday about bitcoin price as they bring news about fiat and stocks. Bitcoin now is part of their newscasting here.
Controversial are pertaining to disagreements. These news are making a fuss about bitcoin to be more controvertial in terms of flawness which are really common specially with a high demand that was really out of this world. Even if you ask brokers, it is nothing a like any common market which rise billions of dollars in only a month. Bitcoin is not controversial if you really know how thing works becasue they are an open market.

ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

In the first year of 2017, when the Bitcoin exchange rate is only $ 1000, and by the end of 2017 Bitcoin's exchange rate has risen to $ 19,000, it has become the crypto-coins have controversial with everyone. People are skeptical about rates, say Bitcoin is a bubble, no future. This has affected the Bitcoin exchange rate and there was a time when the Bitcoin exchange rate dropped from $ 19,000 to $ 14,000 in just two days! And until now Bitcoin is still crypto make controversial with people, not altcoin.

Fortnight

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

A quick look at the median ask price on a popular exchange shows 18K USD. Some prominent names in finance are on record as saying the intrinsic value is ~0. That leaves quite a bit of room for controversy. Smiley
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:24:53 AM

Everything that is unknown and cant be controlled is called controversial by the ones that ain't in the power of it. Bitcoin had brought the great technology to our world and the government won't admit the defeat that the decentralized currency has brought to them, It is true many criminals are using Bitcoin but some people are only looking at the bad sides of the Bitcoin. It has many positive sides and the anonymity it gives to the investors and the holders is phenomenal. This same anonymity is causing the Bitcoin to be called controversial in some circles of the special folks that are afraid of the unknown.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

Well at first I think bitcoin is a bit controversial. When the price suddenly rise to a very large amount which makes most of people doubt and think btc is fraud. But when the government already acknowledge the worth of bitcoin. All the doubt I have is all replaced by amazement and trust to bitcoin. 

Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

In my opinion, you don't have to think if Bitcoin is controversial or not. You have to go further, Bitcoin is an example of the Blockchain technology, what you can do with that.
So, from this point of view, Bitcoin isn't controversial, it opens a new era and a thousand of possibilites that we can't be aware. We have to wait may 5-10 years to realise what Blockchain has brought Wink

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

Do you think bitcoin is controversial?

Yes, i think bitcoin is controversial because its not yet legalized internationally and many people doesnt have enough idea about it so it is something argumentative.
It is even normal for every new technology to get controversial and most especially when it is disruptive in nature and seems to attack the main system that has been in place and will affect some powerful ones most especially in the banking sector. Also, like you said, a lot of people really do not have a slight idea about bitcoin and they mainly just seem to get the wrong picture.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

in my country is still controversial, the central bank in my country has banned bitcoin for financial transactions but still allow it for investment

I don't understand how it is possible for a government to allow it in investments but do not allow from financial transactions. This is ridiculous. In true sense governments can't control bitcoins and anyone can use it online.  Many financial advisers who are against bitcoins  are trying to declare it controversial on the basis of its uneven price which give  sudden profit & loss to its holders.
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
We've all witnessed how bitcoin improved last year and how the sudden pump occured. Many people started talking about bitcoin after being too expensive and it became more influential than ever that's why the users and investors are continuously growing. Bitcoin has a lot of good features so I am not surprised anymore seeing it being controversial to many.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Yes I do. Bitcoin has been so popular nowadays and its popularity is very surprising since it is all because of the sudden increase of bitcoin's value. You will really see a lot of people converting their fiat to bitcoin because the value has been increasing a lot these days. They take it as an opportunity which is a good idea as long as they are able to dessiminate few informations about bitcoin.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Criminal activities have always been there way before bitcoin and with VISA services now limited to certain countries i think criminal activities which are perceived to be carried out under the name of bitcoin will reduce greatly and it is for this reason we will once again see fiat been the number one criminal payment habor...
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

I think you had a great idea. Bitcoin is very controversial especially today because of the opportunity it can give to everyone plus the fact that it is not regulated by the government; but besides, a lot of people are taking the risk even they might loss their money because of this. Today, many people are having questions regarding this not so new currency.

MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Bitcoin is controversial and will continue to be. 1. Being a virtual currency, so many persons find it difficult to believe it is real. 2. Beng that one code could mean $1m BTC, same as one code could also mean $10 confuses many. I have been asked if the the pictures of bitcoin is what it is. But you and I have not seen bitcoin physically.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

Anything that is popular is controversial now a days and bitcoin is not the different story at all. So I'm sure that this justifies your presumption which is far than true. Bitcoin has always been called with different names and stories of bubble, 21st century rival and much more. Bitcoin's short journey with huge success is what making it so much controversial and I think there is no way one could stop it in the first place. I mean look at the media around us, the news could be 5% critical but they will outfit it in such way that it will become 100% critical news. This is why one should always stay from the media bugs like that which makes our bitcoin very controversial. Lolz. Its funny sometimes and serious thing for the national economic health.  Grin
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

Anything that is popular is controversial now a days and bitcoin is not the different story at all. So I'm sure that this justifies your presumption which is far than true. Bitcoin has always been called with different names and stories of bubble, 21st century rival and much more. Bitcoin's short journey with huge success is what making it so much controversial and I think there is no way one could stop it in the first place. I mean look at the media around us, the news could be 5% critical but they will outfit it in such way that it will become 100% critical news. This is why one should always stay from the media bugs like that which makes our bitcoin very controversial. Lolz. Its funny sometimes and serious thing for the national economic health.  Grin
at least fell asleep my weather the whole mood of the society regarding Bitcoin today is building precisely the media. That's why today the popularity of crypto currency has grown so much, and this is the merit of the media. Perhaps if Bitcoin falls below acceptable indicators, it is the media that will be accused of advertising the next financial pyramid.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

Why would it be controversial? If you mean because of the usages that people are leading to bitcoin, then it is fault of the people who do such those things, not because of bitcoin.
Money has been used for those purposes too, and that is not the fault of those who print the money.
It is a different concept, bitcoin is being used like real money right now, not like digital credits, just like a lot of people thought that they were before.
It is not controversial if you know what are the real reasons of bitcoin, and why it has been created for.
I agree what you said...it will not be controversial if they know what the bitcoin is...and why it has been created...because of this bitcoin some  not users will much question why Bitcoin has making money without any hazzle...and why those  people are making controversial of bitcoin? Oh maybe they just want to hackage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: