Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3313 times)
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Everything new, where nobody can understand exactly the consequences is called "controversial".
Of course, bitcoin is a tool, and can be used for the bad of for the good. But this is valable for any tool.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megalith researcher

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Bitcoin is controversial only in the minds of people, because in reality, it is one of the most transparent things that exists.

Besides using blockchain technology, it is open source, which allows people to evaluate and understand all aspects of it.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is controversial. But not only because it can be used to some illegal activities. But, it can also help a lot of good people who are having a hard time to earn money. There are just some people that are so against bitcoin,and maybe they were the ones who made bitcoin very controversial. It's okay, not all people are into bitcoin. There will be pros and cons. Especially now, bitcoin is rising up. And we have to expect that someone will try to bring bitcoin down

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is controversial. But not only because it can be used to some illegal activities. But, it can also help a lot of good people who are having a hard time to earn money. There are just some people that are so against bitcoin,and maybe they were the ones who made bitcoin very controversial. It's okay, not all people are into bitcoin. There will be pros and cons. Especially now, bitcoin is rising up. And we have to expect that someone will try to bring bitcoin down
the current Bitcoin course is very strange, and first of all because there is a visible stop, after it has gone down from 20,000 dollars. It seems to me that his competitors, who are more promising than Bitcoin, will not let him rise. First of all, I would like to mention such a coin as the etherium.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Obviously yes! Bitcoin has been accused of being a scam or some sort of pyramid scheme in the past. But today it is the most sought crypto currency in the market due to its increasing value. It has been proven to be legit so many times. But it remains controversial because many are still skeptical towards it.
It’s not controversial but some people are trying to make it controversial because every day I’m going to see different statements’ about bitcoin some of the people are saying bitcoin is going to end someone are saying bitcoin is dropping its price and some are saying bitcoin is dead these all are wrong statements so never believe on these kind of statements bitcoin is one of the stable and fast growing currency in market and its safe.
It’s not controversial but some people are making it controversial because bitcoin is a very straight forward currency and it don’t want to compromise on its price but there are some people who want to make it controversial because bitcoin is now one of the fast growing currency in market and some people want to drop its price and fro that every day they are making some bad stories about bitcoin so bitcoin is very clear about everything.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency and as we all know it that it is a world number one currency. Such that the government needs to legalize Bitcoin for its proper use. The criminal mind people can use it for money laundering. So when it is work under the government than it will be more secure and safe for everyone. The Bitcoin already has many check and balance on it but in some countries it may be use for illegal purpose.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:49:15 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:06:07 PM by btcmayumana

Why would it be controversial? If you mean because of the usages that people are leading to bitcoin, then it is fault of the people who do such those things, not because of bitcoin.
Money has been used for those purposes too, and that is not the fault of those who print the money.
It is a different concept, bitcoin is being used like real money right now, not like digital credits, just like a lot of people thought that they were before.
It is not controversial if you know what are the real reasons of bitcoin, and why it has been created for.
I agree what you said...it will not be controversial if they know what the bitcoin is...and why it has been created...because of this bitcoin some  not users will much question why Bitcoin has making money without any hazzle...and why those  people are making controversial of bitcoin? Oh maybe they just want to hackage.
Her lack of information about Bitcoin and how it works will certainly make people skeptical to see the benefits of Bitcoin. Indeed there is influence from some media about the use of Bitcoin by hackers and illegal dealers who aggravate the image of Bitcoin. If the rate is controversial because some countries such as China, Russia, etc. prohibits trading by using a Bitcoin currency type, in fact because they are powerless to control this and how difficult to makes regulation about the implementation, i think they are not ready for this yet.
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

the current Bitcoin course is very strange, and first of all because there is a visible stop, after it has gone down from 20,000 dollars. It seems to me that his competitors, who are more promising than Bitcoin, will not let him rise. First of all, I would like to mention such a coin as the etherium.

Ethereum will steal a lot from bitcoin's market share, this is a fact, but we can also think about bitcoin's power all around the world. Altcoins are only good during the last 3-4 weeks. This is not permanent for them.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

Yes, it is definitely controversial, but then again, a lot of things become controversial nowadays, whether it brings bad or good to the world. While Bitcoin is used by some bad people, the good of Bitcoin outweighs the bad, so it is all good,

carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:16:35 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

Criminal activities have always been there way before bitcoin and with VISA services now limited to certain countries i think criminal activities which are perceived to be carried out under the name of bitcoin will reduce greatly and it is for this reason we will once again see fiat been the number one criminal payment habor...
You can’t just assure of it. These criminal activities will be carrying to existence until there is no more cash or any there source of money. You can’t just deny this fact that bitcoins are amazing but if someone is using the name of bitcoins in criminal activities and then make it controversial then everything is controversial. Dollars are being used in terrorism all around the globe, what is it then?
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

Yes, it is definitely controversial, but then again, a lot of things become controversial nowadays, whether it brings bad or good to the world. While Bitcoin is used by some bad people, the good of Bitcoin outweighs the bad, so it is all good,

It only becomes controversial because people lack awareness and knowledge/information about it. It is normal for people to view something 'unknown or unfamiliar' to treat it with doubt. Moreover, the fact that bitcoin is being used as a tool for scammers and phishers had caused a 'misunderstanding' among non-crypto users who lack information. They easily believe fake news and information that is hwy they are often lead to thinking that bitcoin is a scam rather than it is used for exam. Then they will hear another news that there are people who earns a lot through bitcoin, which will cause another misunderstanding because of the two opposing sides, thus leading to a controversy.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

To some length it is. A lot of people have said misleading things about bitcoin since 2013. That's simply because they don't know anything about it and they don't like decentralized concepts. With that being said,since the prices have soared up since last year,more and more controversial stories will begin to come about bitcoin. So it'll lead to more FUDs and ultimately panic selling.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
FutureToken

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

It became controversial when mainstream media portray it like that. The argument that bitcoin is being used for criminality is flawed because even with fiat, it is being used for illegal activities such as buying drugs and Ponzi. So it's not bitcoin fault. However, mainstream media shows bitcoin in the bad way specially in the early years of it. That's why it has stuck up until now. And its us, that makes it controversial. Bitcoin is just simply to understand and to used.

Well said!
PUNjabSee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

in my opinion not, bitcoin a breakthrough in the field of digital finance as a new innovation of the future, with a solid concept. bitcoin is considered controversial in the eyes of people who have not understood or misinterpreted, this is related to the people who have an interest and influence in the field of currency. it is natural to assume that controversy, because the existence of other currencies also wants to survive and bitcoin has been splendidly competing in a short amount of time.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

Bitcoin right now is quite controversial, especially today that the government and the banks have noticed it presence. The people who uses it are those who made bitcoin controversial especially if they use it for a crime

I don't think that those are the real factor which decides the controversy of the bitcoin. The bank and government has got to do nothing with the bitcoin unless and until it is destroying the work balance of the national economy. I mean they will start making it controversy if bitcoin is one of the cause for such thing. Anyway bitcoin was in the controversy since its birth because of its nature of work and not because of its so called virtual after effects which people and different analyst put forth. Bitcoin is not really controversial but its just the assumption of many people around us who hate it or who are not able to understand it. Thats the insufficiency of the many people causing the bitcoin to get that ambiguous status.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

in my country is still controversial, the central bank in my country has banned bitcoin for financial transactions but still allow it for investment

I don't understand how it is possible for a government to allow it in investments but do not allow from financial transactions. This is ridiculous. In true sense governments can't control bitcoins and anyone can use it online.  Many financial advisers who are against bitcoins  are trying to declare it controversial on the basis of its uneven price which give  sudden profit & loss to its holders.
Yeah government is not gonna control bitcoin because it is not in range of government bitcoin is enamors no one can trace bitcoin or bitcoin user, people from all around the world are using bitcoin they are sending and receiving bitcoin payment but it is hard to trace them. I am sure it is in debated of people almost all people are discussing about bitcoin so it thinks bitcoin is controversial to some extent.
hudas10

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

I dont tink so maybe because the bitcoin now is being popular in our country and so many people using it now but other country they banned the crypto currency
NelJohn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

maybe the bitcoin is controversial because the bitcoin is being popular now and I tink in the near future its going to big environment

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
posi

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

The North American Bitcoin Conference stopped accepting bitcoin payment for tickets due to hike fee/network congestion, the UK Senior Regulation saying Bitcoin buyers should prepare to lose all their money and some government called bitcoin fraud/gamble. All this prove bitcoin to be controversial and something need to be done so that bitcoin won't loose it spot.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

Bitcoin is controversial because is a revolutionary idea, and now governments start to realize what kind of devastating consequences cryptocurrency will have on society. I'm very curious about future :-)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

There are currently two contradictory rumors about Bitcoin, one side thinking that the future of the currency will be Bitcoin, the other thinks the future Bitcoin will be replaced by altcoins, and the new altcoins are the future of money, become global currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: