Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3320 times)
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is very controversial because from the very beginning of making bitcoin grow very large and so far bitcoin is very popular in the world.
in my country bitcoin is so controversial, because most people are still confused with the workings of bitcoin and indeed the existence of bitcoin is included in the technological sophistication of today.
besides, the most controversial of bitcoin is the price, because from year to year its value is increasing and even skyrocket very quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

For now bitcoin is controversal on his deep falling price. They are thinking that bitcoin gonna end. And also bitcoin has big controversal on china. Bitcoin completely banned. And also heard that india is bow accepting bitcoin thats the good news
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

It isn't controversial that is what the mainstream media would have you believe. If you had to ask yourself what is the #1 currency used for illegal activity in this world what would you say? If you say Bitcoin then mainstream media got you gooooood, but if you correctly answered the US dollar than you correctly did not fall for their BS narrative. You gotta think for yourself man, there is zero controversial here in that regard.

fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

Controversial in a sense that it unique, in terms of technology, how is it being use, and being decentralized it's not like normal way of investing,saving and profiting that for me why it's controversial, when people use it for bad reason they take advantage of the same medium that will take some necessary step to stop it
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

Controversial not only in illegal activities but also controversial in the financial services/institution which they thought that it was a huge bubble. Since the beginning, from the creation and whomever the person behind that satoshi name until it became popular and became more expensive than gold.

ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

Rather than controversial, I think that BTC (& crypto in general) is free from regulation. It's a different thing really. In the same way that the trustless nature of cash makes it more valuable to criminals, it seems only natural that the digital equivalent would do the same.
Yes, I think so nowadays bitcoin is so controversial because there's a lot of news that coming out through media that is why bitcoin is dropping so low right now. There's a lot of news saying that bitcoin is used in crimes illegal drugs and terrorism, human trafficking and other illegal activities. So I assume (in kidding aside) bitcoin is like a celebrity now that gaining controversy because bitcoin is so in demand to all people nowadays.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

It isn't controversial that is what the mainstream media would have you believe. If you had to ask yourself what is the #1 currency used for illegal activity in this world what would you say? If you say Bitcoin then mainstream media got you gooooood, but if you correctly answered the US dollar than you correctly did not fall for their BS narrative. You gotta think for yourself man, there is zero controversial here in that regard.
I think all currencies are used for illegal activities, it means all currency is controversial? I think people will not interpret it that way. bitcoin becomes controversial in the eyes of the media because bitcoin has no legal protection from the government. bitcoin is not a country's currency. so when there are some people using bitcoin for illegal stuff they say that bitcoin is controversial currency
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:09 AM

I think all currencies are used for illegal activities, it means all currency is controversial? I think people will not interpret it that way. bitcoin becomes controversial in the eyes of the media because bitcoin has no legal protection from the government. bitcoin is not a country's currency. so when there are some people using bitcoin for illegal stuff they say that bitcoin is controversial currency
For me bitcoin is not controversial,as this currency is not yet accepted by the countries government it might charge as controversial,if people around the globe find it controversial they will not patronize it , but people see it  in other way that it is good so they continue to believe in it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:52:41 AM

Bitcoin is getting more and more controversial because of the advantages that it can give to people. With that, many personalities are interested with it. Since the number of bitcoin users is increasing,  there are more people also who take advantage and do the bad things. That is why negative news is spreading everywhere.

pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

Definitely it is controversial. Firstly you will ask how bitcoin is created and how it became valuable? Can us normal people make a similar thing like this? What drives people crazy about cryptocurrencies? These are the questions we need to answer to remove the anomaly we associate to bitcoin.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Yes it is very controversial. Like in my country, The Securities Exchange Commision which regulating the securities industry in my country are preventing the people in my country to invest their money in cryptocurrency because they say that there are a lot of scammers all over the internet.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

As should be obvious the remaining of bitcoin in the economy at exhibit, it turned into the most disputable digital money among all others due to its most elevated trade esteem. After utilizing bitcoin I understand the best advantage which we can win greater than anticipated and higher than what we land from our general position on the off chance that we have one. What makes it dubious is that speculator utilized bitcoin in view of its high conversion scale. There will no opposition any longer in the market since it is preferrable to change to bitcoin cash on account of its high esteem. Those all individuals who utilized it is in the meantime they take in a ton of things.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

I think you're right, Bitcoin is controversial and I think one of the main ingredient why Bitcoin popularity is ever increasing. Controversial enough, even some movies, most famously The Hacker 2016 present bitcoin as the safest way to transact in and out of the internet.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Yes absolutely one time also that there are news about bitcoin in television that introduces it and how can you benefit , the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin they reminds to becareful and be wise about bitcoin as if theres a bank to invest or save your money.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Rather than controversial, I think that BTC (& crypto in general) is free from regulation. It's a different thing really. In the same way that the trustless nature of cash makes it more valuable to criminals, it seems only natural that the digital equivalent would do the same.
How bitcoin is controversial?If bitcoin is controversial it will not last until now, maybe they say bitcoin is controversial because they are against in bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Cryptosymphony

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

Lot of people thing bitcoin is controversial due to simple fact that thei listen to media campaign against it, but they didn't understand anything about bitcoin.
It's not bitcoin controversial, but them that are ignorant.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

I think everything is controversial for people. People are always afraid of new things. So I think it's more normal.

Bitcoin is controversial because bitcoin is a new concept, especially if it has the potential to really affect a country's economy.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

Controversy is part of popularity nd bitcoin has it all.even advertisements surrounds the whole forum controversies about this great coins spreads over the world,from social medias to locl news and upto international ,this brings bitcoin more investors.because good or bad publicity is still a publicity,so this helps us beinh known all over the world.and in soon every people in the world will be bitcoiner
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

As we can see the standing of bitcoin in the economy at present, it became the most controversial cryptocurrency among all others because of its highest exchange value. Upon using bitcoin i realize the greatest benefit which we can earn bigger than expected and higher than what we get from our regular job if we have one. What makes it controversial is that investor chose to use bitcoin because of its high exchange rate. There will no competition anymore in the market because it is preferrable to switch to bitcoin currency because of its high value. Those all people who used it is at the same time they learn a lot of things.
Yes, thats true mate. Bitcoin is really controversial since  from start till present. When we know about it, we think negatively and confused how we can make money from it. People always act that way but when they had already witnessed the positive things that happened to many bitcoiners. Many people want to join and invest. The more people getting involve in bitcoin, the more it becomes controversial and popular also.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

Bitcoin is always and will always be controversial, it hasn't subsided til this day. With the hype people have with it,
controversy will always be behind. It's confusing and frustrating for some people, the fear and speculation will
fuel that controversy for months and years. But with bitcoins as the years pass, controversy seems so normal
now, I think with the emergence of new altcoins people's attention and fascination for profit and controversy
are also diverted and divided. Controversy and critics contributed to bitcoin's fame and popularity, that's one
positive outcome that unexpectedly came out of it's negativity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: