Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3313 times)
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

Nowadays it is getting controversial because everyone who doesn’t have bitcoin yet, is starting to be curious of what is bitcoin all about, everyone right now wants to join the bitcoin community but not all could afford to buy bitcoin despite of his big interest to acquire, it is not easy to get bitcoin thru joining campaigns too because as a beginner today its hard to earn bitcoin anymore due to some reforms of rules that affects the newcomer particularly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

There are many reasons behind the Controversy.Some of the people do illegal things by Cryptocurrency they can send money one country to another without Any Government tax and cheat with government law.We see news there have been many criminal offensives create.Digital cryptocurrency hide the Information of the owner there has been no way to trace the person.A big community of smuggler taking the advantage.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
The bitcoin became popular in my country because many people became rich after they invested their money on bitcoins. Our government warned all of the citizens to not make investment with cryptocurrencies because they say that it is extremely risky.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
The bitcoin became more popular because of the price of the bitcoin! Many people got surprised to the price of the bitcoin per each. I think the strong price of the bitcoin is the reason why many investors are keep buying bitcoins.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

If anyone says bitcoin controversy they are certainly not ready to accept change, they just think that the current financial system is enough without doing anything, let alone a lot of negative information about bitcoin so that bitcoin makes always controversy.
Jico79

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

I think this problem is general of all. If you think investing in unsecured bitcoins and you deposit money in a bank, is it as safe as you think? As my country is subjected to a silly law: the bank has the right to declare bankruptcy and you only get back 7% of the money you send, do you agree? Every problem has two sides, take the correct view to avoid losing yourself is good.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

Oh Bitcoin is every way controversial. Both negatively and positively.

This is because Bitcoin is new in every way. Who would have thought that a virtual money will be used as a currency and an asset in the real world?? If this is not a controversial thing, I don't what it is.

If we are to analyze the effect of it being controversial, then it had helped bitcoin soar in value. Personally, I would not invest in a thing that will not create any lasting impression.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

Of course I think bitcoin is the cause of the debate.I do not think your fanaticism is right in crypt money.The things discussed are open to development.

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

It's because of government and censorship influance on our minds. Bitcoin is just a currency for free people that's why we are all this strange news about btc.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and also the most popular cryptocurrency.But why it makes so controversial? Bitcoin has a potential to change everything and eliminate a lot of people who believe in Bitcoin.The publicity of Bitcoin and how it rise in the market also affect to the thinking  of people how it can be use in different criminalities .But no matter how controversy affect Bitcoin remember that BTC gives a lot of opportunity.
k00d8

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

I definitely think bitcoin is controversial - but controversy is great! We need more people to challenge the status quo, disrupt systems that keep power concentrated in very small Group of elites. While there may be some problems with bitcoin and the crypto trends, the disruption will force the entire economic system to change its course and reform.
will777

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

Bitcoin is a peer to peer, decentralised cryptocurrency, the first of its kind. Envisioned and designed as a better alternative to fiat money that is secure, anonymous and beyond the control of the state, bitcoin didn’t catch on beyond the technophile community in its early years. Following years of consistent performance and clear demonstration of its superiority over fiat money, bitcoin is now being widely adopted by both commoners and financial institutions a like.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

If anyone says bitcoin controversy they are certainly not ready to accept change, they just think that the current financial system is enough without doing anything, let alone a lot of negative information about bitcoin so that bitcoin makes always controversy.
Yes but i think bitcoin itself is bringing change as time pass, because bitcoin popularity is increasing and even governments are now accepting the importance and need of bitcoin, i think that in future those people who still not accepting bitcoin will accept its important and will even start using it because in modern i think that bitcoin need and importance will continue increasing.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

Bitcoin is a peer to peer, decentralised cryptocurrency, the first of its kind. Envisioned and designed as a better alternative to fiat money that is secure, anonymous and beyond the control of the state, bitcoin didn’t catch on beyond the technophile community in its early years. Following years of consistent performance and clear demonstration of its superiority over fiat money, bitcoin is now being widely adopted by both commoners and financial institutions a like.
I couldn't agree more of what you stated. Regarding bitcoin is controversial,I don't see it as one because for how many years it is still being neglected by many citizens in every country without knowing that it can help us,our economy to be more developed. The controversial maybe is the way on how other people think about bitcoin especially they are being pessimistic towards it.What's important now, is that bitcoin is still present.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

Bitcoin does not seem to me a contradictory phenomenon in the modern world. It's just a new phenomenon that is in constant development. And often it is hard to find any solutions in different questions that occur with the time.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

Bitcoin does not seem to me a contradictory phenomenon in the modern world. It's just a new phenomenon that is in constant development. And often it is hard to find any solutions in different questions that occur with the time.
That is very right to say, because crypto currencies are now becoming the basic currency of the world and therefore no one can ignore the importance of bitcoin. I also think that there may not be any contradictory phenomenon about bitcoin. I think that bitcoin trading will continue increasing from time to time and therefore i think in near future some other countries will start accepting bitcoin.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

Bitcoin is controversial due to its value in the market that is very expensive. There are a lot of people who are regretting on not investing in bitcoins when the price is very low but it is too late because you need to work hard today in order to earn cryptocurrency.

UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

Anything that challenges the established order is labelled controversial. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Bitcoin is currently on step #3.

Yes unless you have  something to proved!it is normal to labelled Bitcoin as contraversial bec of  the way it was created and many find it unusual.and the legalities is also being questioned ,but yes it is true Bitcoin remain out there in the market and popularity is growing in!

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

All the great innovations have found the opposition of the small minds.
Bitcoin is no exception. However, it is controversial only for those who feel their interests threatened.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

Yes, I think that bitcoin is very controversial. Bitcoin is very contentious that many people become curious of if and most them think that is that bitcoin is an illegal currency that uses by criminals, but some of the people embrace the new technology. They explore and try it, and after a year some people become wealthy, and bitcoin become more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: