Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3320 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

Everything that money is involved will be controversial. So yes, I believe Bitcoin is controversial. I say it because many people has many questions when it start to air in news. They want to know if it is illegal or not.

Gosh, Bitcoin is NOT illegal. Certainly, if you live in the country where it is banned it can become something that is not legal. However, I do not think that the cryptocurrency is something controversial.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Certainly it is always there. In the formation and development of bitcoin after 10 years, doubts and controversies have always arisen around blockchain technology and the formation of bitcoins with non-centralized power features and anonymity in transaction blocks. For that reason, there is always sympathy and opposition from the way bitcoin is viewed and evaluated. But we can not change that and we can be happy that bitcoin always overcomes those challenges and grows.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Actually, the issues are made by people who are ignorant of the system or those who have hidden agenda. They are the people who want to control it so that they can regulate and benefit. It might be just fine if the purpose of doing so is for the common good but what if it is just for personal intentions?
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

The BTC has been controversial since its inception.

In these 10 years, time proved that BTC is not a bubble, has its own value!

BTC has a wide range of technology and innovation results!
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:52:25 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
In my country, bitcoin becomes controversial because of the scammers who scammed almost 900M PHP. I always hear in news and with my neighbourhood that bitcoin is scam. They absorb the wrong information dealing with bitcoin. As a matter of fact, I do not say to them that I am working with cryptocurrency because they just say this is a scam. However, I always say to them that they need to analyze why bitcoin is trending right now, not because it is a scam but a lot of benefits bring by bitcoin.
kucing69

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

It may just be. Because, in my family bitcoin are familiar. Almost my entire family knows the bitcoin and invest with bitcoin.
Even Grandpa and I will play with bitcoin and he had a large investment in the bitcoin. In the last 20 years he lived by and are successful in bitcoin bitcoin.

[/center]
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:00:26 AM

Trust me, fiat money is more controversial and has done more evil than this bitcoin with an honest irreversible blockchain. Bitcoin is controversial according to some people mostly by those people who don't understand how it works because it was created by a anonymous developer and it cannot be controlled like what the governments and powerful business men and companies and doing in this world. Together they are trying hard to put a negative image on decentralized bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:17:05 AM

I do agree that bitcoin is controversial especially in this contemporary time.
Bitcoin has made a lot of people instantly rich just by sitting out especially those who bought them less than a thousand. It had a great growth in the past decade which maximized their profit definitely.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

Bitcoin is controversial in a sense that it could be use by the scammers especially if it involves money. Recently I've heard a news about bitcoin that there were two people whose been arrested. However,  I believe that even this situation arises people are still interested in investing with bitcoin.  Because we saw potential and good profit from here. We just have to be cautious and knowledgeable about it so that we can avoid being scam.
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

A considerable measure of its help and the restriction to it is ideological.
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is uncontrolled by any government and most likely not controllable by any government. It enables individuals to go around different laws, including laws about paying taxes in the US and laws about moving currency out of the country in China. Most different monetary forms survive in light of the fact that they're supported by a country's government.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

I do agree that bitcoin is controversial especially in this contemporary time.
Bitcoin has made a lot of people instantly rich just by sitting out especially those who bought them less than a thousand. It had a great growth in the past decade which maximized their profit definitely.
Very honestly i would like to say that yes bitcoin is a controversial, because still a number of countries are not allowing their people to use bitcoin, In fact every country have their own strategy, but over all i think that this concussion will be solve very soon when bitcoin will become more popular.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

When you're to finish everything, somebody's going to pull you down. Bitcoin is as yet creating and its economy is youthful. In any case, claims are turning out scrutinizing its validity, about its legitimates. Debates have then become an integral factor. It happens in light of the fact that individuals do not have the full understanding and information on what truly cryptographic money is and they spread phony news attempting to back off its encouraging. As bitcoins we can change individuals' attitude thus they will be edified with reality about bitcoin. Allows all be mindful in each move we make.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

bitcoin currency is very controversial many who reject but also not a few who earn much profit from bitcoin. bitcoin and cryptocurrency are anonymous often become debated because many people can be used for crime. the use of bitcoin for crime I think can not be avoided. fiat money alone is often used for crime let alone cryptocurrency but I think we can prevent it, as the recent South Korean government provides rules for bitcoin users to have to recall their bitcoin account data in accordance with the original / official identity.

chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

There are currently three groups, which allow Bitcoin, intermediates, and banned Bitcoins. Bitcoin controversy is based on the bitcoin business very promising, even with a small amount of money you can also participate. Many still think it is a bubble.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

There are also situations that bitcoin can encounter controversy in the digital exchange especially in many transactions and payments in the digital world because not all establishments will honor bitcoin as payments and transactions to different establishment and some are accepted and others are rejected.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

Yes because bitcoin made a big bang last year! Imagine people earning double or even triple of what they invest. The rate was freaking high. Besides bitcoin was the first crypto coin that literaly making a money.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

yes, bitcoin becomes very controversial because the higher bitcoin prices and make its users get a lot of profit and many people are increasingly interested in bitcoin because the price is profitable

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

Yes because bitcoin made a big bang last year! Imagine people earning double or even triple of what they invest. The rate was freaking high. Besides bitcoin was the first crypto coin that literaly making a money.
indeed last year made people excited about bitcoin because that price is soaring high. so many people are investing in bitcoin, then price of securities jumped high again. besides that many people are enthusiastic about digital currency, especially btc

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

I think it is not really that controversial instead, its very nature and system is transparent and can be monitored and followed by everyone. I don't think bitcoin is to be blame for the number of criminal issues like hackings in scams
In some ways, bitcoin is controversial as you are earning money with a certain thing that you can't even see or hold, that is why a lot of people does not like it too as it is so risky can really vanish anytime, and it is possible that the founder of bitcoin can do it as well.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

Bitcoin may seem controversial because an incredible denigration campaign has been made.
When the main controversial points will be clarified, no one will find it more strange to use bitcoins for all transactions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: