Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

In the lower left corner it is clearly stated that it is "Sponsored Article" - the editor writes for money what is ordered by the person who pays for it.

This article has no value!

Sponsered articles and reviews are a common practice. I wouldn't say that the article has no value but you have to critically scrutinize all the information you get.

Right, it's a common marketing activity, in the first place aiming to attract the attention of potential investors. Of course, everyone interested in any project should use his one brain before investing.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:52:16 PM

In the lower left corner it is clearly stated that it is "Sponsored Article" - the editor writes for money what is ordered by the person who pays for it.

Sponsered articles and reviews are a common practice. I wouldn't say that the article has no value but you have to critically scrutinize all the information you get.

Right, it's a common marketing activity, in the first place aiming to attract the attention of potential investors. Of course, everyone interested in any project should use his one brain before investing.

Articles like this serve to distill the information about the project down to a few paragraphs. it has some value.

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:08:48 PM

Nice to see that ALGORY team hire more dev, it’s very good to improve the speed of the developpement, and the ALGORY team say that they will try to launch a demo version this year, it could be really great, investors will like that.

Always nice to see a project expanding there team while they are working on the project.
Great work ALGORY! Keep this up.

Really like this project and all his features.
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:17:08 PM

What exchanges will be available there?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:24:22 PM

Its not announced/mentioned yet.
But they said that its up to 100 cryptocurrencies on exchanges.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Its not announced/mentioned yet.
But they said that its up to 100 cryptocurrencies on exchanges.
100 crypto exchange Smiley)) lol. I didn't know we have too much exchange like this
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:33:17 PM

If you are asking on which exchange our token will be listed - we are talking with few of them, but at this moment we can't tell anything more.

If you are asking which exchanges will be supported by our tools - most of them. But we will be adding them gradually.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:52:32 PM

MuffinMaster - sure.
We also published it here: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45

Companies use marketing to be noticed on the market. Is that bad? I don't think so. Press releases etc it is something that has been used for years. All ICOs use it, we are not different in this matter.

Every ICOs use it, you're right Grin. However it contains a lot of informations about cryptoscanner, so even if paid, it's an excellent article

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:57:30 PM

Algory Project: Trade More Profitably And More Effectively With The New Cryptocurrency Tool

More on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/algory-project-trade-profitably-and-effectively-with-new-cryptocurrency-tool/

Nice find, thanks!

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:06:48 PM

Nice project guys, Do we have some free airdrops?
No, but they have a bounty campaign , check it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414810.0

Their telegram campaign looking like an airdrop. It's a little bit vague though.

PS92

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

If you are asking on which exchange our token will be listed - we are talking with few of them, but at this moment we can't tell anything more.

If you are asking which exchanges will be supported by our tools - most of them. But we will be adding them gradually.

You can always buy/sell on EtherDelta

AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

Yes Smiley You are right, but we would like also to be listed on more exchanges. Not only E/D.

acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

Yes Smiley You are right, but we would like also to be listed on more exchanges. Not only E/D.
volume on E/D always small and I really hate this exchange. too slow. doesn't support

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:37:20 PM

volume on E/D always small and I really hate this exchange. too slow. doesn't support
What Ether delta don't support? As far as I know it supports almost all of ERC20 tokens
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:41:59 PM

An investor should always do research before investing. Making your own mind about the information you get from researching is very important.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

I hope that this app will get some fine contracts with several exchanges.
the more exchanges supporting this app, the more popular it will get.
Look at it as a one stop trade solution... allthough there might be some exchanges not wanting to support it, because it will draw people away from their own app / site.
nevertheless, still very amazed by the nice layout the screenshots offered...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
PS92

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

What Ether delta don't support? As far as I know it supports almost all of ERC20 tokens

I think he means that there's no (customer) support

kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:24:53 PM

Maybe you already answered to my question, maybe not so I'm gonna ask again. I think that in 2018 we'll see many new decentralized exchanges (right now popular ones are only etherdelta, bitshares and waves dex), are you going to analyze data even on decentralized exchanges?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:29:22 PM

I have a feeling this will be another successful ico , the target costumers is whale and professional traders who have alot of funds to throw around at any experimental projects.

I also think I could be a successful ICO but I think the target aren't especially professional traders. Usually, these traders already have their tools that make them successful. Much more Algory could be the chance for "hobby-traders" to gain some nice profits.

Totally agree. So you wouldn't need any trading groups and could your own investment decisions based only on your own opinion which relies on variety of good quality information.
Many people who are new to crypto would benefit from it. I think it will have a large userbase.

niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:45:11 PM

I have a feeling this will be another successful ico , the target costumers is whale and professional traders who have alot of funds to throw around at any experimental projects.

I also think I could be a successful ICO but I think the target aren't especially professional traders. Usually, these traders already have their tools that make them successful. Much more Algory could be the chance for "hobby-traders" to gain some nice profits.

Totally agree. So you wouldn't need any trading groups and could your own investment decisions based only on your own opinion which relies on variety of good quality information.
Many people who are new to crypto would benefit from it. I think it will have a large userbase.

I agree, I think this could be a very powerfull tool for beginners and advanced traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: