Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

I have a feeling this will be another successful ico , the target costumers is whale and professional traders who have alot of funds to throw around at any experimental projects.

I also think I could be a successful ICO but I think the target aren't especially professional traders. Usually, these traders already have their tools that make them successful. Much more Algory could be the chance for "hobby-traders" to gain some nice profits.

Totally agree. So you wouldn't need any trading groups and could your own investment decisions based only on your own opinion which relies on variety of good quality information.
Many people who are new to crypto would benefit from it. I think it will have a large userbase.

I agree, I think this could be a very powerfull tool for beginners and advanced traders.
To the beginning trader this project will be a good addition and an advanced trader should be interested in good results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

On your website, the screenshots of some features  are taken from a desktop version, will there also be a mobile app?
I would also appreciate an android app. I think every crypto coin needs his own mobile application for both iOs and android.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:59:36 PM

What exchanges will be available there?

If you are asking on which exchange our token will be listed - we are talking with few of them, but at this moment we can't tell anything more.

If you are asking which exchanges will be supported by our tools - most of them. But we will be adding them gradually.

You can always buy/sell on EtherDelta

Yes Smiley You are right, but we would like also to be listed on more exchanges. Not only E/D.

Maybe you already answered to my question, maybe not so I'm gonna ask again. I think that in 2018 we'll see many new decentralized exchanges (right now popular ones are only etherdelta, bitshares and waves dex), are you going to analyze data even on decentralized exchanges?
I think that decentralized exchanges need serious improvement, not only the interface - but also the functionality
hope, these problems will be eliminated with time
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:03:36 PM

If you are asking on which exchange our token will be listed - we are talking with few of them, but at this moment we can't tell anything more.

If you are asking which exchanges will be supported by our tools - most of them. But we will be adding them gradually.

Yes Smiley You are right, but we would like also to be listed on more exchanges. Not only E/D.

Maybe you already answered to my question, maybe not so I'm gonna ask again. I think that in 2018 we'll see many new decentralized exchanges (right now popular ones are only etherdelta, bitshares and waves dex), are you going to analyze data even on decentralized exchanges?
I think that decentralized exchanges need serious improvement, not only the interface - but also the functionality
Certainly a field that has been suffering complaints for some time and the Icos that start now have the opportunity to change this scenario, mainly communicating and opening more space for popular participation. So far we have excellent support from Time Algory, and this can be given as a hint from now
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:05:55 PM

On your website, the screenshots of some features  are taken from a desktop version, will there also be a mobile app?
I would also appreciate an android app. I think every crypto coin needs his own mobile application for both iOs and android.
This is a good idea. An app is always a good thing for "customer service"
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:12:24 PM

I have a feeling this will be another successful ico , the target costumers is whale and professional traders who have alot of funds to throw around at any experimental projects.

I also think I could be a successful ICO but I think the target aren't especially professional traders. Usually, these traders already have their tools that make them successful. Much more Algory could be the chance for "hobby-traders" to gain some nice profits.

Totally agree. So you wouldn't need any trading groups and could your own investment decisions based only on your own opinion which relies on variety of good quality information.
Many people who are new to crypto would benefit from it. I think it will have a large userbase.

I agree, I think this could be a very powerfull tool for beginners and advanced traders.
To the beginning trader this project will be a good addition and an advanced trader should be interested in good results.
I totally agree, this project reaches both groups. It has something special for everyone.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:43:50 PM

volume on E/D always small and I really hate this exchange. too slow. doesn't support
What Ether delta don't support? As far as I know it supports almost all of ERC20 tokens

I think he means that there's no (customer) support
Customer support isn't needed at exchanges. If someone can think then he won't make a mistake when trading
greatteager

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:51:17 PM

There is already work on the two decentralized exchanges, they will be much faster and more functional than the current Etherdelta.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:54:28 PM

Im impatient to try the tools and see how they will help me, im sure that will improve the trading experience and simplify some trading choice. ALGORY will hell a lot of people I think.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:58:00 PM

volume on E/D always small and I really hate this exchange. too slow. doesn't support
What Ether delta don't support? As far as I know it supports almost all of ERC20 tokens

Customer support isn't needed at exchanges. If someone can think then he won't make a mistake when trading
I t would be a good idea to have some kind of support at exchanges, then if trading goes wronng I would have someone to blame.  Grin
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

I t would be a good idea to have some kind of support at exchanges, then if trading goes wronng I would have someone to blame.  Grin
I think with the right support and tools can be easier, but again - this will not give you guarantee of successful trading, much depends on the knowledge and experience of the trader
greatteager

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:16:52 PM

I think with the right support and tools can be easier, but again - this will not give you guarantee of successful trading, much depends on the knowledge and experience of the trader
Trading is the most difficult kind of earnings, you should be the very first to buy a coin on the bottom, at the beginning of good news, if you miss out on 10 minutes, the price of a coin will be too high to buy.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:36:26 PM

Back in day i used cryptrader.com to try to keep up with all the data. That was messy as hell. If you can really automatize buys with keywords or use somekind of smart filtering algorithm of all the news, youtube reviews, market data and everything you got planned. I think you got us a winner that everyone wants to use.
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:37:17 PM

Im impatient to try the tools and see how they will help me, im sure that will improve the trading experience and simplify some trading choice. ALGORY will hell a lot of people I think.

Trrrt, as we said, demo version will be available this year so you will be able to "touch" our product really soon.  Wink

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

They answered.
And the answer was yes. :-)
They are going to analyze decentralized exchanges, too Smiley

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:08:18 PM

Trrrt, as we said, demo version will be available this year so you will be able to "touch" our product really soon.  Wink

Only a few of the Products or the entire suite?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:18:15 PM

Trrrt, as we said, demo version will be available this year so you will be able to "touch" our product really soon.  Wink

Only a few of the Products or the entire suite?
Those are good news I'm not sure that they are going to make a demo of the entire suite so soon but it would be nice.
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:19:22 PM

Trrrt, as we said, demo version will be available this year so you will be able to "touch" our product really soon.  Wink
It's very cool - the presence of demo version automatically make you the best from 80% of current ICO projects! will wait
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:34:58 PM

ALGORY will definitely empower the average trader on his capacity to trade effectively and efficiently. Smiley

Sure, even if it is not the main objective in the course of the project and after it, it will easily be your best job, eager to test the Algory platform, hopefully still happen at Ico, would be more credible and satisfying to your investors
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:02 PM

I hope you're right.

Seeing the number of ICO targeting traders, the team will have to make the difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: