Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

Algory is well represented on social media in ICO listings and reviews. ICO bench rated Algory with 4.3 https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

i would not give too much about icobench by now but im curious what the future will bring - hoping the best i like the concept

Why would you not give too much about icobench? You dont trust them? I am hoping for the best too, im very excited about this concept

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

On your website, the screenshots of some features  are taken from a desktop version, will there also be a mobile app?

Yes, there will be mobile vesrion of Algory too.

Thanks because I think that an optimal setup when using this type of softwares is  a dual monitor setup.  A mobile app can help a lot regarding this

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:59:00 PM

Algory is well represented on social media in ICO listings and reviews. ICO bench rated Algory with 4.3 https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

i would not give too much about icobench by now but im curious what the future will bring - hoping the best i like the concept

Why would you not give too much about icobench? You dont trust them? I am hoping for the best too, im very excited about this concept
Because they are also only human beeings and can't look into the heads of ICO-founder.
But to get a good number on icobench means, that some people looked more intense into an ICO, than most of the people, who are after the quick win.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:24:31 PM

Does they have a demo version of program? I want to try, but cant find...  Huh
Give me link pls, if they have
i am interested to test and take first look at alpha version or anything. Project is promising and dev team is active which i like about ALGORY

yeah, me too. a working demo version should be really available before the start of the pre-sale... it would attract more investors Smiley
Does they have a demo version of program? I want to try, but cant find...  Huh
i am interested to test and take first look at alpha version or anything. Project is promising and dev team is active which i like about ALGORY

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but there is no alpha, demo or anything yet...the development will start in 2018.

Yesterday we hired another developer. Generally we have already started many things earlier as it is showed on roadmap. I can't give you ETA at this moment but we will try to our best to publish demo version even this year. So thanks to that we can speed up our plans. More information will be provided soon.
Information about access to demo version will be also provided.
I hope you will be satisfied.

yes, this is very satisfying to hear Smiley you guys are rockin' Smiley thank you for sharing and clearing this Smiley

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:40:34 PM

On your website, the screenshots of some features  are taken from a desktop version, will there also be a mobile app?

Yes, there will be mobile vesrion of Algory too.

And that is what I was waiting for! Do you guys can approximately says (more/less) when this mobile version can be released?

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

another NapoleonX competition ?
not really similar to napoleonX. NapoleonX focus on trading AI. this ICO focus on support tool for trader. maybe we still trade manual by ourself

I think of FOREX trading the best combination is a BOT with human manual adjustments.
These tools could help to go in that direction

so maybe you can use the tools that both projects offer? maybe you can combine them

I have recently read an article about forex trading and how 95% of the traders lose over a period of 10 years.
Most of them quit.

Tools or bots are very helpful for traders.

They should just HODL!

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:47:40 PM

Does they have a demo version of program? I want to try, but cant find...  Huh

yeah, me too. a working demo version should be really available before the start of the pre-sale... it would attract more investors Smiley
Does they have a demo version of program? I want to try, but cant find...  Huh

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but there is no alpha, demo or anything yet...the development will start in 2018.

Yesterday we hired another developer. Generally we have already started many things earlier as it is showed on roadmap. I can't give you ETA at this moment but we will try to our best to publish demo version even this year. So thanks to that we can speed up our plans. More information will be provided soon.
Information about access to demo version will be also provided.
I hope you will be satisfied.

This is very good news. It is also very nice that you are listening to your community and acting on it.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:06:31 PM

Nice to see that ALGORY team hire more dev, it’s very good to improve the speed of the developpement, and the ALGORY team say that they will try to launch a demo version this year, it could be really great, investors will like that.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:24:46 PM

Nice project guys, Do we have some free airdrops?
No, but they have a bounty campaign , check it here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414810.0
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:25:35 PM

It is also very nice that ALGORY developers hire forum spammers to keep thread active Cheesy

You guys must know that even if this posts are constructive, investors know very well what is going on in this thread...

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

Algory Project: Trade More Profitably And More Effectively With The New Cryptocurrency Tool

More on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/algory-project-trade-profitably-and-effectively-with-new-cryptocurrency-tool/

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

Algory Project: Trade More Profitably And More Effectively With The New Cryptocurrency Tool

More on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/algory-project-trade-profitably-and-effectively-with-new-cryptocurrency-tool/

thank you for sharing this with us, it is a nice review of the algory project and good to read.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

Excellent article, reveals the reality of many, so many daily transactions and so little time for scans and analysis, really something that will be solved by Algory, this project has a bright future and not too far
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:46:19 PM

Another new and fresh Articel for ALGORY. Nice to see that grows from day to day. Thanks for sharing this.
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

In the lower left corner it is clearly stated that it is "Sponsored Article" - the editor writes for money what is ordered by the person who pays for it.

This article has no value!

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

In the lower left corner it is clearly stated that it is "Sponsored Article" - the editor writes for money what is ordered by the person who pays for it.

It doesn't mean the details aren't accurate. Sure, maybe it's a little biased but its no different than if that same article was posted on a blog section of the Algory website.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

Nice to see that ALGORY team hire more dev, it’s very good to improve the speed of the developpement, and the ALGORY team say that they will try to launch a demo version this year, it could be really great, investors will like that.

Demo version is the best way to know/familiar the the tool hence we can give our own assessment. I am looking forward for this demo version to be released.
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:00:47 PM

MuffinMaster - sure.
We also published it here: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45

Companies use marketing to be noticed on the market. Is that bad? I don't think so. Press releases etc it is something that has been used for years. All ICOs use it, we are not different in this matter.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:14:40 PM

Sponsered articles and reviews are a common practice. I wouldn't say that the article has no value but you have to critically scrutinize all the information you get.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:21:04 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing this article.
Always nice to read something about a project you support. Thanks

Great work you guys are doing devs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: