Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:37:07 AM

How to beta test your app?

Demo will be available this year, we will make official announcment really soon.

This is wonderful news.

I hope it will be out before ico ends with it I believe more investors will come.

Also, i want to see it as soon as possible.

Cool! Waiting eagerly for the demo and would be happy to test it. Yes, if it will be out before the ICO this could really boost investments.

It would be better if they can finish the demo version this month. Since the crowdsale will begin next month, the faster they launch the application the more investors will pay attention to the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:44:45 AM

Is there an overview of the tools that Algory uses for trading?

There are multiple trading tools and bots for crypto and I wonder what is best to use

MissedBTCtrain,

All the tools are described in our Whitepaper -> https://www.algory.io/whitepaper.pdf

Also, we are publishing the series of articles about all functions. Up till now, we have published articles about:

1. Cryptoscanner -> link https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45
2. Cryptonews -> link https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-cryptonews-never-be-late-again-e63ebd90cf12

Next articles will be pulished soon Wink

more and more good news and articels from day to day. Always nice to see updates about ALGORY in the Press.

Plus as I heard they will release the demo version of the app for algory. I think this is a project that will definitely be involve in. I already joined the signature campaign for algory. And if they will be releasing the beta version of their app that's gonna be swell! I will definitely try and see how can we trade using their app, the look of it, how easy to use it, etc. There are a lot of promising projects out there, but by far I am seeing Algory as the number one in my list!

yeah, they mentioned that they will release the beta version of their application this year. Not much left.

Will it be released before ICO so that investors can make their decision after looking into it? Smiley That would be great and would bring in more investors for sure.

if you aks me then I would say that I should be released before the ICO as a working demo always sells better than just a whitepaper.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

Demo will be available this year, we will make official announcment really soon.

This is wonderful news.

I hope it will be out before ico ends with it I believe more investors will come.

Also, i want to see it as soon as possible.

Cool! Waiting eagerly for the demo and would be happy to test it. Yes, if it will be out before the ICO this could really boost investments.

It would be better if they can finish the demo version this month. Since the crowdsale will begin next month, the faster they launch the application the more investors will pay attention to the project.

Well let's wait for the official announcement, as devs said it will be announced soon.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

I'm a bit sad to see how few support this project is getting.
I would expect far more topic reactions, seeing the idea behind it is actualy very promising.
A tool like this would really be helpful for a lot of us traders and thus help us becoming filthy rich, or pretty close to that :p
anyhow.. i'm interested in running a pre-run of this application to see it it meets the expectations.
So, Anyone news on it if this is available for beta testing?

I expect this project will get more support or at least more attention after the demo will be out. Devs said it will be available this year, hopefully very soon. Waiting for any official statements.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:10:02 AM

I would expect far more topic reactions, seeing the idea behind it is actualy very promising.
A tool like this would really be helpful for a lot of us traders and thus help us becoming filthy rich, or pretty close to that :p
anyhow.. i'm interested in running a pre-run of this application to see it it meets the expectations.

I expect this project will get more support or at least more attention after the demo will be out. Devs said it will be available this year, hopefully very soon. Waiting for any official statements.

There is great potential in this project, i believe they can make a difference if they are able to deliver.
The team seems quite professional as well and with impressive curriculum.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:43 AM

If they could get any famous twitter crypto traders behind this, this would rise like a rocket. Then again, most investors that i know like to invest in lowerer cap icos and want them to keep them low cap by not talking about them.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:17:37 AM

what is soon like? this month or like in the middle of dec?  best regards
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:29:42 AM

This blog is a must read https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-cryptonews-never-be-late-again-e63ebd90cf12

I like how they used examples of (social) media news, like Stellar/IBM and Charlie Lee/Chinese exchanges, to demonstrate the importance of being up to date with trading tools.

Stellar is good and all but it's too complicated for newbie non programmer. I mean their tools are beyond basic

How do you know? Did you test it? Is there a beta version available already? Please share link if you have

sadly no demo as of yet. I've asked for it repeatedly, or at least a video of the product working.

We have answered few times on this matter.

We hired another developer. Generally we have already started many things earlier as it is showed on roadmap.
I can't give you ETA at this moment but we will try to our best to publish demo version even this year. So thanks to that we can speed up our plans.
More information me or team member will provide soon Smiley

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

This blog is a must read https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-cryptonews-never-be-late-again-e63ebd90cf12

I like how they used examples of (social) media news, like Stellar/IBM and Charlie Lee/Chinese exchanges, to demonstrate the importance of being up to date with trading tools.

Stellar is good and all but it's too complicated for newbie non programmer. I mean their tools are beyond basic

How do you know? Did you test it? Is there a beta version available already? Please share link if you have

I wonder who you are asking but, I am talking about stellar assets, very complicated process for newbie

Isnt any sort of programming going to be tough for newbies?

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

I wonder who you are asking but, I am talking about stellar assets, very complicated process for newbie

Isnt any sort of programming going to be tough for newbies?

While I agree focusing on a wide user base is a good idea, the problem with newbies is that they're prone to lose everything, thus creating a bad impression about Algory. It's better to focus on experienced users to some kind.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

Algory is on icobech, didn't see it before when i checked.

https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

They have a very respectable rating. 4.3

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

I still see potential for a higher rating, but just being noticed as Top Ico at the moment, and listed with a good score is already good for the project. Algory is great, and seeing this being recognized and increasingly targeted by investors is very good
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:21:31 PM

Im actually here because i found the project there. They are quite good at scoring icos
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:27:39 PM

Im actually here because i found the project there. They are quite good at scoring icos

They are the best ico rating website for me.

If a project gets a good point on there, that means they will have a good ico.

They have very little margin for error.

matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:30:32 PM

Now Algory has to deliver, no going back after this  Grin

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:44:51 PM

4.3 is a very high rating with such a large and strong competition. However, I am not surprised .. The project is prepared really very well!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:50:47 PM

Today our CEO - Tomasz Przybycien - will talk about ICO and Algory Project during Cryptocurrency Conference in Poland.

Important announcement soon!

You can still sign for Whitelist and get 20% bonus: https://algory.io

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:54:08 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 01:56:02 PM by turkandjaydee

Now Algory has to deliver, no going back after this  Grin
Yes of course, this is a project that traders have been waiting for, i have seen platform like this in the stock market and now im really glad that this also comes to crypto.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:58:27 PM

Today our CEO - Tomasz Przybycien - will talk about ICO and Algory Project during Cryptocurrency Conference in Poland.

It's good to see that your team is doing marketing in the public. That's a good sign and builds up trust!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:14:19 PM

Now you made me curious about what this improtant announcement might be! Looking forward to hear the good news from you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: