Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

This project has the right timing for implementation as every crypto trader needs useful insights and first hand news about the crypto market which is highly volatile. This is an indispensable tool that should not taken for granted. Smiley
That's what I thought when I saw this project. It would have been very helpful to me when I start in crypto.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

I think it may be not a big problem for the team to implement a pay per use and subscription system for the tools available. Its clear different people have different needs

I hope that the platform will be free and that Algory's income is based on token sales performance/fees

hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:16:00 AM

Guys, I really wish you luck. Personally, as a beginner trader, I can not wait to use all these platform's tools and features. It looks amazing.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:20:00 AM

Guys, I really wish you luck. Personally, as a beginner trader, I can not wait to use all these platform's tools and features. It looks amazing.

yes ,i just want to ask if use this tools will earn profit?  i want to be a customer of this platform
Yasemin

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

I think it may be not a big problem for the team to implement a pay per use and subscription system for the tools available. Its clear different people have different needs

Well it should be not too hard to implement a subscribe model where you can subscribe to different packages, for example 4 tools or 8 tools or all tools. Interesting would be if you could also choose which tooles you want to use, but not sure how hard this would be to realize.

have the dev's mentioned anything about this? do token holders get special offers?

They just said that the payment system will be based on some sort of subscription, they didn't give more details. Too early still for this kind of information, I think.

I think the subscription will be paid with Algory tokens, or else I don't know how they will be used. The more I think about this the more it makes sense

EDIT: definetely

"Algory  is  a  utility  token  which  Algory  Token  users  will  use  to  pay  for  access  to  the  product.
Algory  will  also  compensate  the  remuneration  scheme  of   users  who  make  their  trading  signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration in the
form  of   algory  tokens  for  recommending  our  product.  In  the  consecutive  product  phases,  You  can
make your filters and alerts available to other users in return for remuneration"

So you will actually pay with your tokens for the access, right? Do you know if these tokens will be burned when I use them to pay or will they simply be transferred to Algory?

Very smart idea that the subscription will be paid with algory tokens, if that is the only way for access to product, it will create demand for the token.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:31:47 AM

yes ,i just want to ask if use this tools will earn profit?  i want to be a customer of this platform

Time will tell whether algory will be profitable tool to use or not. It will take a long period of time before we found the right answer.
loup

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:39:28 AM

Time will tell whether algory will be profitable tool to use or not. It will take a long period of time before we found the right answer.
Of course time will tell how this project goes but right now the idea seems very good to me and if they are able to carry it out as they want, it should go pretty well for them.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:42:26 AM

Of course, the last feature will only be implemented in Q2/2019. But alone with the tools that will be available in Q3 2019 I believe we can already judge the benefits of the platform.

loup

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:54:01 AM

Of course, the last feature will only be implemented in Q2/2019. But alone with the tools that will be available in Q3 2019 I believe we can already judge the benefits of the platform.
Sorry but did you mean Q3 2019 or Q3 2018?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

Well it should be not too hard to implement a subscribe model where you can subscribe to different packages, for example 4 tools or 8 tools or all tools. Interesting would be if you could also choose which tooles you want to use, but not sure how hard this would be to realize.

have the dev's mentioned anything about this? do token holders get special offers?

They just said that the payment system will be based on some sort of subscription, they didn't give more details. Too early still for this kind of information, I think.

I think the subscription will be paid with Algory tokens, or else I don't know how they will be used. The more I think about this the more it makes sense

"Algory  is  a  utility  token  which  Algory  Token  users  will  use  to  pay  for  access  to  the  product.
Algory  will  also  compensate  the  remuneration  scheme  of   users  who  make  their  trading  signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration in the
form  of   algory  tokens  for  recommending  our  product.  In  the  consecutive  product  phases,  You  can
make your filters and alerts available to other users in return for remuneration"

Actually if you pay with your tokens, how will the price be adapted to the market price? Or better will it be adapted to the token market price if the price goes up or down?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

Sorry but did you mean Q3 2019 or Q3 2018?

Oh... sorry, yes of course I meant Q3 2018.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:40:40 PM

I've already asked it a few times, but the platform will have several options.
Will the subscription be based upon the service you chose or will it be a total subscription (listing all tools in the product)?

That's a good question. It is more logical a total subscription for all services. On the other hand if you want to use 1 or 2 why should you pay for all.

Let's wait for answer about it.
I agree, it would be better that there would be the possibility of ordering certain instruments. let's see what the dev will say

Interesting issue.

I wouldn't want to pay for the things i don't want to use, but i want to try everything first to see which one i like.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

So you will actually pay with your tokens for the access, right? Do you know if these tokens will be burned when I use them to pay or will they simply be transferred to Algory?

Nice question, let's wait for the dev to answer. In my opinion it's better if they don't burn them to not have a liquidity problem. Also if they sell tokens buy themselves if demand is high, it helps to keep the price less volatile

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:02:16 PM

For me this is a project I'm really interested in.
Following it since the announcement, think this project can be huge and could have a great future.

Keep this up devs.
I'm a fan!
Bolovich

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

Will the subscription be based upon the service you chose or will it be a total subscription (listing all tools in the product)?

That's a good question. It is more logical a total subscription for all services. On the other hand if you want to use 1 or 2 why should you pay for all.

I agree, it would be better that there would be the possibility of ordering certain instruments. let's see what the dev will say

Interesting issue.

I wouldn't want to pay for the things i don't want to use, but i want to try everything first to see which one i like.
I agree it would be nice to have the chance of paying just for the tools you're going to use.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

Nice question, let's wait for the dev to answer. In my opinion it's better if they don't burn them to not have a liquidity problem. Also if they sell tokens buy themselves if demand is high, it helps to keep the price less volatile

If they dont burn them and have a good plan for them to sustain the project is not a problem indeed
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:17:09 PM

Interesting issue.

I agree it would be nice to have the chance of paying just for the tools you're going to use.

But also it should make others free for trying.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:17:13 PM

For me this is a project I'm really interested in.
Following it since the announcement, think this project can be huge and could have a great future.

Keep this up devs.
I'm a fan!

i think everyone here in the community is a fan Smiley but its great to have a strong communitny
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:18:45 PM

"Algory  is  a  utility  token  which  Algory  Token  users  will  use  to  pay  for  access  to  the  product.
Algory  will  also  compensate  the  remuneration  scheme  of   users  who  make  their  trading  signals
form  of   algory  tokens  for  recommending  our  product.  In  the  consecutive  product  phases,  You  can

The question is really correct. On the one hand, if all tokens after use are burned in the end they will end. But on the other hand if they are not burned, then there is a constant enrichment Algory, it Turns out the platform will get a double benefit. The provision of services for tokens, and then resale the proceeds  the tokens on the exchange.

If they dont burn them and have a good plan for them to sustain the project is not a problem indeed
Such a scenario is also possible. It all depends on the leaders of the project.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

the more i think, the more i come to the decision that this project is quiete a lot better than napoleonx. napoX provides a trading bot, hence this will provide a huge palette of features for each individual at trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: