Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin?  (Read 3005 times)
harryyuma

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:08:20 AM

which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?
no your wrong invest in bitcoin is good even it's have big value now and in ethereum is good for investing too.You can easy predict the future of the two coins like now because many of people and many country authorized and acknowledged a digital money so it will grow little by little,wait for profit if you invest in bitcoin and ethereum.I do invest in this two coins since I start and I experience the cycle of this two coins
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:16:41 PM

My thoughts about it are simple. I keep holding both of it , now price of both is rising up, and I think it will be rise several month or years. So there is no winner they are both good.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:01:13 PM

I prefer ethereum because of its high potential in the future. Ethereum has the ability to beat bitcoin in the future.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

I prefer ethereum because of its high potential in the future. Ethereum has the ability to beat bitcoin in the future.

Have good and bad sides like any other coin but realistically these two coins are probably the only ones that will survive everything that can be putted on them.
Bitcoin is prime coin and most valued one and ethereum is used for ICO investment most of the time, both are good in ways of support.

Both are also unique in some way but for real this two will remain in top of the market for long time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

LegendaryCash

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:17:05 PM

Bitcoin, of course. But since its a lot expensive now. Its also good to invest in ETH. promising and very active in the market. It could be next to btc. So I say invest in eth while its still cheaper.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

my portfolio is 60%btc 30% Ethereum and 20% alts to trade daily.Why would you choose between the two if you can have both?

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:45:52 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin has a good future we know that things right? So, why we need to choose one? Its better to have both, to make your world most profitable.

Use your eth to earn more btc that's why choose both and use it to earn more.

SnowDawn

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

use the etherium. It is he who finances absolutely all ICO projects. All tokens are released on the etherium, and not on bitcoin. Accordingly, the capitalization of the etherium will increase and as a consequence its price.
Chamone

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:07:27 PM

With all the upcoming forks Bitcoin is probably the best short term investment.
The fact it needs so many forks though should be obvious that Bitcoin cannot last forever.
sunnyboi_za

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:22:00 PM

Both coins are good for investment. Ethereum price is stable and bitcoin price is going up.For long term investment ethereum is good. Ethereum is easy to use with less transaction fees.

Yes I always send ETH to my Luno then convert it to BTC, much cheaper than withdrawing BTC nowadays.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:45:50 PM

Ethereum is leading the altcoin, it is at the topmost but Bitcoin is a stage
mankeekv

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:54:41 PM

I think 70% Bitcoin and 30% Ethereum good for hold. It is still better to invest in both, not in one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     gstar.ai  │ Join our Algorithm Trading Movement    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                        JOIN ICO  -  8th  J U L Y                        ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Youtube       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:56:23 PM

for investment I like bitcoin but for transaction or trading I choose is Etherium,
both have their own specialty, if bitcoin is very good for investment then Etherium is suitable for transaction because the fee used is not like bitcoin which is very high

Bibimboop

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:23:31 AM

I think regardless of which has better technology Bitcoin has a much greater name/brand recognition and is the one that has been getting integrated slowly into the mainstream. I think it's wise to invest in both but I doubt Ethereum is going to match bitcoin bar some major scandal
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:05:39 PM

Both are good for keeping and storing. At the moment bitcoin is better cuz price is going high and ethereum will pop up soon.
So best possible option is to keep as much as possible from both of them, if we look at price to buy then better option is ethereum for long run.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

For me, bitcoin is preferable, but the etherium is also good, but I would like to see my investments grow many times in the future, and in this bitcoin will cope better Undecided
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:34:24 PM

I would prefer etherium because of high investment requirements in bitcoin. There are lot of good ICOs in etherium that is why we should not just depend in bitcoin alone. we just needed to chose the right ICO that we will invest at.

Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:12:26 PM

Both. We need both currency in trading. We need bitcoin for encashment, while ethereum for trading our altcoins, especially now that there are alot of altcoins coming out.
gameK

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

I will keep both bitcoin and etherum. I would choose to keep more bitcoin as it stabilizes more valuable. I also keep an etherum to participate in good ICO projects that I have researched.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

I will keep both bitcoin and etherum. I would choose to keep more bitcoin as it stabilizes more valuable. I also keep an etherum to participate in good ICO projects that I have researched.

i think this is a good choise. diversification give you the best results.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: