Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin?  (Read 3005 times)
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Both of bitcoin and eth are a really great coin, if i just can choose one of them i will go for bitcoin over eth, you know the big different price between btc and eth. And then bitcoin is a legal currency in some countries, and i feel save when i hold bitcoin as my investment.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

ethereum and bitcoin currently have good prices. no wonder both coins can be used as long-term investments by many people, but today bitcoin is still king in cryptocurrency.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

it's hard to say that we gonna prefer ethereum. We all gonna prefer bitcoin for the crypto king but yea we can accept eth as it's queen and I hope that ethereum will pass over that scam called ripple because ethereum deserves the 2nd spot on coinmarketcap.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

Both of these are Legendary Cryptos and my first preference is always Bitcoin but due it's high price. it's out of reach from many investors, including me. So best choice after Bitcoin is obviously Ethereum. Ethereum is going to rise in value I think because it's demand is going to sky high due to it's low price as compared to BTC and many ICOs launched their tokens using Ethereum blockchain so a big community of cryptos is on Ethereum blochkchain.

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

Investing in bitcoin must look increasingly more difficult to people due the price (almost continuously ) increasing through time , which eventually make investor flee to other coins that are still potentially more affordable by them especially if they are on a strict budget .
Yet i prefer by far investing in bitcoin than in any other coin since it is the only one that i consider as " a safe heaven asset " , and which can comeback from any fall , decrease , segwit , hard fork , ico bans anywhere and even complots!
Ethereum is nonetheless promising too since it's the base of any tokens and is also rising even tho it's scaling isn't as near as bitcoin's .
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

These coins are the most competitive and can said profitable coins. Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and it has the highest value. Compared to bitcoin, ethereum has a value that is not that high but its price is increasing for now. If we base on their prices, I prefer to choose bitcoin because for me it will give me more profit but on its price, many investors can't afford to buy one bitcoin so they transfer on ethereum. Ethereum is a good coin and good for investment. Many people can afford ethereum for investment but having an infinite supply might lose its value so for me invest first on ethereum then change on bitcoin if we have enough money for investment.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

I think both are great altcoins. But Ethereum seems to be better for you at the moment, investing in it now will be a stepping stone in the future when Ethereum 2.0 is born, it can become. Stronger than what bitcoin has done in the past 10 years.

AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

I'm more inclined to Ethereum. Bitcoin already has become a tool of speculation only. He in fact does not carry any technological solutions.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Neither of these two coins i will invest this time,new alts are more profitable than these two giants,have more advance technology and faster tx confirmation speed.

blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

I don't know have to choose which one, everything is so slow in the transaction
We have to find another coin transactions fast
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:16:33 PM
Merited by chibimanau (3)

i think buy ETH. Because eth is faster, fee cheaper. And importantly the profit will be higher
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

I don't want to choose either of the two. These two are both very promising coins all have a very great and useful advantages. Both are good for investments and are great also for long terms. Bitcoin is one that was created ahead of ETH its value have risen on unimainable figures when it was created. Nevertheless, ETh have made its own path claing the trust of so many crypto users. Both re good to keep and invest in.

ehab.co

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

Definitely a big year for Ethereum! The developments coming from that camp are incredible, just watch Vitalik talk about sharding. It truly is an impressive solution to the Security>Decentralised>Scalability. Ethereum 2.0 will be great and 3.0 will blow minds. I have no doubt. I'll keep holding bitcoin too though Smiley
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

both are good coin to hold... but in long term i'll go for ethereum..
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

I think both of them are good for investment, because bitcoin prices are very volatile, very suitable for long-term investment. And Eth its price is stable and now more and more ICO wear eth as its token.

Santri

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

both are potentially very high coins, depending on how much money you will invest, if it's big you better choose bitcoin but if only small you can rely on ethereum I'm sure the price of bitcoin and ethereum will be higher

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

For me should choose ETH because the platform of ETH is really better than BTC and every ETH transaction is confirmed very quickly and will be very convenient if you want to use to buy something with ETH because of the cost very low and easy to use

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

It is hard to invest on bitcoin indeed. But you do not need to invest in 1 bitcoin. You can buy a smaller value that fits your budget. Buy when ever you have availability, don't rush in 1 transaction. Soon enough those satoshis will grow. It is like putting money on a piggy bank. Both eth and btc are higly potentialed coins, slowly invest on them.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

Ethereum one day will be in NO1 place.
Bitcoin is an empty token , unlike ethereum that is a virtual machine running on a decentralized network and make ICOs able.
My choice is ethereum!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KidsJamanNow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

of course select ETH transaction cost is still low, and the price of ETH is still not too big, so I choose ETH, because the future potential price will continue to increase Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: