Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it more profitable to Hold BTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?  (Read 2614 times)
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC
It's called INVESTMENT

In investment, you should make a target. how long you hold bitcoin (for example: 5 years), and what's the highest bitcoin price limit you want (for example: $ 40k). These targets are designed to provide guidance for your investment.

buying a lower price and selling at higher?
And this is called a profitable TRADING

If you want to trade, then you should have planning. With fluctuating prices in the market, you should be able to make the right decisions. For example, when is the right time to buy and sell, when to do cut loss, etc. Your plan will give you direction to make a profit.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

Both strategies are profitable , it all depends on you the investor and what  actually suites you at that particular moment.  If you can actually incorporate in both although it might not be easy then trust me  you  can gain much. Patience is needed for the holding and timeliness for the other. If you these two qualities then you don't have anything to worry about.
Lovecrafter

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

It's better to start by answering the question why do you need crypto currency? If you want to profit, you can better choose alts, they do not have a large capitalization, so their cost can increase dramatically several times, at bitcoin it's unlikely to be done so quickly
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Yes, that is our basic strategy. Buy at cheaper price, hold as much as you can, or set how much increase you want to achieve before selling it. Don't get panic easily. Just stay calm and relax when market prices are dropping because it's a normal in trading business. You must understand that if there is a decrease value, there should have been an increase that follow. Observe market trend and learn from it to avoid big losses.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

Both ways are more lucrative if you hold BTC when prices are low and sell when prices are high definitely you earn good return.If market is red and price of BTC is low and you buy it and wait for time when prices get high you sell it its also very beneficial
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

Both ways are more lucrative if you hold BTC when prices are low and sell when prices are high definitely you earn good return.If market is red and price of BTC is low and you buy it and wait for time when prices get high you sell it its also very beneficial

That is right, it depends on the situation if you are are a long term holder you can still earn a lot in the future, if you are short term I would say that it is better than holding for a long time, or better to allocate some for short and some for long term.

Watch out for this SPACE!
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

I think it's the same selling at higher price and holding, i mean of course you hold too when you bought at lower price until it goes to higher price. isn't it the same on holding? you hold until the price is high enough to sell
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

For me both doings is good, it depends on how you use your bitcoin both choices is profitable because as you hold it tgere is possibilty that it will double your investment while buying it during low price and sell it higher can gain you also profit. So it is a matter of each of us decision.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

This depends on what you want to do or who you are. Profit is relative, if you are a trader and you have a sound knowledge of trading, then buying and selling becomes more profitable. If you are in as an investor, or you don't have an idea of how the trading is done, then holding becomes more profitable for you.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

For me both doings is good, it depends on how you use your bitcoin both choices is profitable because as you hold it tgere is possibilty that it will double your investment while buying it during low price and sell it higher can gain you also profit. So it is a matter of each of us decision.

Yes of course. Both are more profitable, when you buy at low price, it is a good choice to HODL it first and wait until the price reach its peak. That's the basic strategy which effectively applicable in having investments on bitcoin to get huge profits in the future.
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

I don't quite understand isn't buying at lower price then selling it at higher holding too? because you hold it until the price goes up hmm
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

I recommend to HOLD and buy and sell both! Like if you have 2 BTC, then keep holding 1 BTC for a long time. And by other btc, You can sell that at a higher price and buy again when the price goes to down. This is the best strategy for you, this is my recommendation. Good Luck.

judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

hello experts,
Thanks,

If you have that much faith in bitcoin I suggest buy low sell high. Buy bitcoin whenever there is news that bitcoin will dumped like Government ban on bitcoin in a certain country and Bitcoin will be overcomed by Bitcoin Cash then sell when you think the price becomes stable or reached your certain goal profit.

If you have more Bitcoin you just divide into two so that one half of them you keep on holding to save for the future. And the other one you can make it selling but not too much higher price so that the people can afford to buy.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

I recommend to HOLD and buy and sell both! Like if you have 2 BTC, then keep holding 1 BTC for a long time. And by other btc, You can sell that at a higher price and buy again when the price goes to down. This is the best strategy for you, this is my recommendation. Good Luck.
My opinion is quite the same. It is good to HODL the Bitcoin you have bought whether cheap or expensive for the reason that it will eventually have a much expensive price after some time, and when time comes then sell it. It is nonsense for me if a person will just keep on holding and not selling his/her Bitcoin.

Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

hello experts,
Thanks,

If you have that much faith in bitcoin I suggest buy low sell high. Buy bitcoin whenever there is news that bitcoin will dumped like Government ban on bitcoin in a certain country and Bitcoin will be overcomed by Bitcoin Cash then sell when you think the price becomes stable or reached your certain goal profit.

For me holding is more profitable than selling because in holding we can have earn more profit. Like what happened last year the double the profit. We hope that with in this year the double the profit also so that we can earn more of those coin that we hold.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

In my opinion both ways can make a big profit if we are experts in that field. When we plan to hold the coin, our patience is the key. the more patiently we wait for the high price and do not rush to sell the coin, makq the bigger chance we get to get bigger profit. And if we are a reliable Crypto trader, Bitcoin Trading can also make us a millionaire.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

If you are good at predicting and expert in trading it is better if you buy at a cheap price and sell at high prices. Surely it is not profitable and wasted every chance you earn on hold just bitcoin. This is what other traders and the large profit they receive it. So I've also learned this approach and hopefully I will succeed.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

Ofcourse, it would be more profitable to be an active investor or investing whenever the market value is falling and selling during the increase. In such way, profit will be practically bigger because the price of it is changing from time to time which also means that profit will always be earned in this way unlike in long term holding whereas you will just set a date on when will you sell, which means profit will just depend on the season when you decided to sell.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

Both of these things hold a very different significance:

HOLD: Holding is for those who can hold for some really long duration because holding means patience, it's like tenacity that needs too much time to break and Bitcoin is like God who rewards us for the dedicated time. It's for investors only who never "will to get out early".

Buy/Sell: Trading with bitcoins is differently important because without it, markets can't move. It's for traders but there are specific points that need to be known by you to be able to buy at correct times and sell at correct values, then buy back in at better values again if not exact. Wink

The author said it all. It depends on you actually. As long as you do what you think is right and making wise decisions for your  bitcoin as well, this quote have different persoective and process but leads to one, though not the same result, profit.
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

It shows two different methods of trading strategy & i believe it cannot be combined together & answered as two questions. Holding always wins in long term basis & who has the strength to hold for long term can profit easily. This is holding strategy.

When it comes to buying at lower price & selling in higher is one another trading strategy which is used for short term. In this way BTC can be accumulated to your portfolio & that's what should be done by a trader. If you are a skillful & a fast learner, this target can be achieved. By any means it is compulsory to learn trading before enter in to trade. Apply money management strategy, 10% from your capital. But enter in the market & get experience if you are not started yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: