Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it more profitable to Hold BTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?  (Read 2614 times)
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

Either way is good but I prefer to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. You make more money using that strategy than buying and holding
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nolan786

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Now prices have dropped a lot, and if you have free money - it is very profitable to buy coins now and sell them when prices rise. But you can also invest in long term. Both of these options are beneficial. This gives me the opportunity to earn more or less quickly. Investing in Bitcoin is always beneficial and if we have the opportunity to buy it at a low price then we have to seize the opportunity and hold it and make a big profit. In my opinion, this is a good time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price on the market today is quite cheap
Jateng

Activity: 1270
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

Yes it is profitable but it is not always that easy to earn un holding. We do hold because we are waiting fpr the price to rise but like in the case this year, bitcoin takes a long to rise and goes very deep. Analyzing the chart, it looks so long time to recover. But if you're willing to wait coz it will surely a big profit, tine does not matter anymore

ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

hello experts,
                   Is it more profitable to Hold BTCBTC or buying a lower price and selling at higher?
Thanks,

Yes it is profitable but it is not always that easy to earn un holding. We do hold because we are waiting fpr the price to rise but like in the case this year, bitcoin takes a long to rise and goes very deep. Analyzing the chart, it looks so long time to recover. But if you're willing to wait coz it will surely a big profit, tine does not matter anymore
it was a no secret to buy low and sell it high to gain profit. what is matter is you must pick it in the right time. when is the good time to buy and when is the bad time to avoid buying bitcoin. do you want to buy bitcoin in it all overtime high.. what is matter for me is the time to buy it.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

well i think this solely depends on the business objective of the holder, but for me, the main objective of entering into crypto is to make profit, so it will be more profitable for me to buy at a lower price and sell at a cheaper price. this will be more profitable. that doesn't make hodling for a long term less profitable.
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

In my opinion trading is risky and very time consuming. Not worth it, especially with the small BTC amounts I have. I preffer slowly accumulating my BTC every month with spare money.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Well, you are here talking about the short and long term trading. Both are profitable, and both involve some level of risk as well. However, I am preferring to hold my BTC for long term, because actually the market is red and the price isn't expected to increase highly in the few coming weeks.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

In a long term holding seems more profitable, and if you need to make money every day, then the buying and selling scheme is better.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Shresherya

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

if you have enough money you could do both so that you may experience then decide what's best for you. different  people have different preferences specially in this industry. but as of the moment just wait since the value is not yet fluctuating and holding would always seem to be better than trading when the value is going low for a long time.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

in my opinion, if you have bitcoin and you haven't got profit then it would be better to keep holding it even you can buy it again when the price is low then sell it when the price is high
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

I think holding Bitcoin is actually more profitable than buying low and selling high, because the market is actually down and the price rising is very slow. We predict that Bitcoin price will go up highly after few months or years at least.
Toraokun

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

hello experts,
Thanks,

Buying a lower price and selling at higher mean you still need to hold your BTC right ? in order to meet your sell requirement to get benefit from here. Usually, more long you hold your cryptocurrency more profit you gain from here, even though it depend on market.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

I talked with different, mostly experienced investors and they all choose long-term storage in the replenishment of the investment portfolio at price drawdowns. So you minimize the risks that you can get when selling.

Yes, it's safer to hold Bitcoin for long-term, but if you are a professional trader and you know when to buy and when to sell, it's obviously more profitable then long-term investment.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

You have just described two main strategies of earning with bitcoin. And both of these options are really beneficial. I'm using both of them. This allows me to make a profit quite often.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

Trading is very attractive at its core because it gives you faster earnings. But few people succeed in using this strategy, so you need to be careful with trading.

saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

That's the right strategy to do now. And as I do, I'm buying btc and other coins for when I'm going to sell something big. but I think next year the height of coins like btc eth dent etc.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

Both of these options can give you great profits. But each of them has its own specifics. Long-term investment gives you the opportunity to make a profit after a large amount of time. Trading will yield profits faster, but it is more risky.

jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

Both of these options can give you great profits. But each of them has its own specifics. Long-term investment gives you the opportunity to make a profit after a large amount of time. Trading will yield profits faster, but it is more risky.
I think both of the plans have different advantages and disadvantages. For example if you only HOLD and wait for few years you are grantee to get profit and there is no loss involved in it.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

trading Bitcoin is more profitable if you have sound technical/fundamental analysis knowledge, if you really can find points of buying and selling successfully then it is better than holding Bitcoin, holding can make you good money but at the same time it can even make you lose 70%, 80% of your money which is not possible if you buy and sell regularly provided you know the points of buying and selling.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

It depends on you if you're smart enough and think that in the future price in the market will rise then you can buy now at low price and wait for the time price will rise then sell it to have a big profit you must be patient to wait for that time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: