Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2594 times)
9thst

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:56:10 PM

No i dont know, i never thinking too far. just think if i can pass the day, by do it you can enjoy yourself. try it!!
fookmeow

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:09:03 PM

Yes I want to live. I want to feel the happiness of nature.
canarryan72

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:40:01 PM

Yes, i wan't to live and i will enjoy that kinda live
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:53:02 PM

obviously i want to live.If i don't want to live then most probably i won't be here to reply.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:52:30 PM

Yes i want to live. I want to continue to face the challenges that may come to me. I want to feel every moment of my life.

Nobody wants to die. As for me, I want to enjoy the life that the Lord gave me. I want to live for many reasons and purposes. I want to live because I want to enjoy each day with the presence of the people that I love. I want to spend each day with fullfilment and joy. I want to live to spread love.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:02:42 AM

of course I want to live who wouldn't like it? but the thing is we cannot avoid to grow old and see our body slowly decaying and we would someday return to dust from which we came from. No one can pay in exchange for a long life i mean no amount of money in replace for life without decay. only God can make our life long, he alone can add years for our life.. any scientific method use to live long is still not valid or proven.. its still experimental.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:37:09 AM

I want to live of course, i wont waste my life for dying as useless person, i want to become rich in the future.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

I want to know what will happen in the distant future. but what if it does not work out? after "defrosting" as it will be? body without a soul? body without memory?
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:04:31 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.

I am very contented with my life now and I would to live eternally if I had a chance. Living is the best stuff which happened to me . That's why, I enjoy each seconds of it. Besides to them, I am totally curious about future tecnologies and scientific developments.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
therulemaster

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:24:53 AM

Yes, of course i want to live because i have many goal haven't finished yet.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

Does it mean that I will be cloned from the piece of me? I would only like it if my memory will be among that will be restored, not just my genes and creating another me which doesn't have any memory from the past.

Who would not love that if after you die you will live again, and you can still remember the last time you die? That would be pretty cool. Grin

wellfudge

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:34:14 AM

How the hell you don't want to live? Your family will be very disappointed with your thinking. They raised you for a long time.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:47:10 AM

Do I want to live ? Of course living in this wonderful world is very exciting Smiley in my case I have wonderful 2 little kids and living everyday with them ,it fells like heaven ..and also I have to live so I can watch them grow
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:13:14 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
YES! I really want to live, I do not think anyone really wants to die.
And I do not think scientists will be able to revive a dead man
nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:44:33 AM

yes all of us want to live. we are planning our future because we need to live. we are earning money because of we need to live. the all mankind wants to live. living with best relationships will thrill our lives. we have to take control of our lives then we can spend a good life.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:58:32 AM

what the fuck is this? Yes, people will not live after death, especially since they wrote here, camera, resurrection of people...funny if honestly Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

Living has many different aspects, meanings and perspectives depending on the people you're asking. I think all people want to live based on many different reasons and purposes. The most important aspect of living is I think having something that you want to achieve in life, as they say, living stagnantly and living without a purpose is the same dying in essence. Therefore, one should have a dream or a purpose to make living worthwhile.

callmetonny

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:30:32 AM

Yes i want to live. I have many money and I want to live to spend all this money.
schistosome

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:31:59 AM

Live with a purpose, you will see your life is worth.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:24:22 PM

Yes i want to live all of us want to live long in order to face challenges in life and experience happiness and sadness in life, especially having a family
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: