Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2594 times)
roseybanez

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:40:58 PM

Life is a gift of natural, living your life is appreciate that gift. Many people are fighting for their life day by day with diseases even the chance of life is just 5%. Why you want to throw it away ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Yes I want to live in a world so happy ... happy to live on earth because here you know god. I have an family's here were very happy a complete family. Here you can feel the sad, happy, hurt but life in this world is wonderful.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

Who else doesn't want to? Some even do crazy things just so that they would live much longer. I, certainly would want to stay a great amount of time just so that i can be with my daughter more. I want to see what will she become. I want to experience the joy of being a grandmother to her would be children.
Life is good if you spent it side by side with your loved ones.
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

Yes i want to live. I want to continue to face the challenges that may come to me. I want to feel every moment of my life.
I want to live for my self for my family for my friends and share my knowledge my thougths and good vibes life is saw short saw make sure every single moment of your life will be worth it...
toastyhamster

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:53:02 PM

I think more than me, my kids want to see me live for a few more years, then from a biological point of view my job is done, and I can relax and enjoy life or die, the planet won't care too much!
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.

This is insane.  If this really happened I wish to be resurrected again.  On thr conditions that I still have the same family or let us say, my family will also be resurrected and that I still have knowledge about my past.   And I am still the same person before.  That I still acknowledge God as my Creator and not the doctor, machine or any chemicals.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:26:35 PM

Yes, iwant to live to the fullest. I want to live for my family iwant to enjoy life. I want to reach my goal in life.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

Certainly. God gave us life. We were all given a chance to experience how beautiful life is. A life much longer than others. It seems that we all have a mission to accomplished. Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every minute of it. We certainly cannot bring back time. We may never know when our time is up.
Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:36:50 PM

To live your time (lets assume 60+ years)in this world along with friends, family, other people in world to the best of your ability .So that you can have overall a happy, comfortable and contented time.

Now if you can contribute your time and energy working positively on some of the many  problems the world or your country or you region is having right now say  poverty, hunger,climate and environment degradation, unemployment, technological advancement,terrorism etc. that would be really satisfying.

buneng

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:15:08 PM

Yes, i want to live a life with lots of happiness love and wealth with a very healthy family  Grin
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:42:44 PM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
Yes. As long no more sufferings.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:15:35 AM

Yes everybody want to live, but not by cloning, it seems not natural and I doubt it will have my mind, after all it is not great to be born in a lab without any parents, and how can be sure the cloning will be still myself not somebody else
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:22:35 AM

yes i want to live but , death in this world is exist , you don't know where or when you die, if you are alive now do all things that makes you happy , because life is once in a life time, resurrection does not exist in this world thus , resurrection is exist in heaven and hell .

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:37:19 AM

Yes I want to live, due to the future of depending on ourselves, if we began step is good then surely we will get a good future and reverse it if we began step with evil then would get a future is not good then now we started to all well.
reniela143

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:54:19 AM

yes i do want to live in this world cause i want to spend more time with my family. its quite bless bless to live in this world and have time to spend with my family cause others died early and they dont try how to live a happy life.but we cant dectate our live we will depend in our lord god cause i have faith in him were i would die..
BountyGold

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:05:02 AM

what a strange question but i answer it with a hearth
Us human we all wanted to live because life is stragic,unpredictable and sometimes fun
But there is some people who feel ashame of the world it because they are poor maybe they dont really know what is the meaning of life but life is fun if you only have trust to your self also in god because god gives you live not only to praise him but also he wanted you to enjoy his creation. For me you must to enjoy your life and live in the fulliest

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:09:26 AM

Ofcourse yes everybody wants to live in this earth.lives happy and comportable.i want to spent my time to my family and friends we need to enjoy our lives because we live once.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:52:39 AM

That will be good but definitely freaky. Yes you will still be able to live physically but your thoughts will be buried with you in the grave. Living another physical life will entail like a master reset. If that is the case, I am content with a one life policy. I can work with that. Smiley

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:34:59 AM

That will be good but definitely freaky. Yes you will still be able to live physically but your thoughts will be buried with you in the grave. Living another physical life will entail like a master reset. If that is the case, I am content with a one life policy. I can work with that. Smiley

I don't think that's going to be good at all. That's basically going to be a whole new person who'd have to live a new life all over again. I prefer to live the life i have now, the only life i have. I'm not really that much into living for eternity.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:55:42 AM

I want to stay alive with the people I care about, but if we're not with them I do not think that's worth it.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: