Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2594 times)
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:32:13 PM

That is a sily question. Of course I want to live. Everbody wants to live. Otherwise everyone will do suicide,and people doesn't exist.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obsees143

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:40:52 PM

Yes I want to live cause I'm I know that I have a lot of mission in my life that thing need to do that's why I'm so happy and contented that I born in world and blessed to my kind and sincere family .even if the world is full of discrimination but I learned to fight and have  a confident to aim my perspective in life.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
Ofcourse yes i want to live more longer because i know that God have given a mission on earth, and also i want to have my own family were i can holds untill the end.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:24:58 PM

Yes of course. Even life is full of trials that sometimes I more desire to be dead than to live just to exit or be free from those hardship, still I love being here living with trials but seeing myself success, thinking the way on how to solve the situation not being alone but I am doing it with my family. But coming back through the work of science? I doubt it, for me that is impossible since it is only God can make all those things to be possible.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:41:37 PM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
yes ! i really want to live . If the scientific developments can resurrect  a person from just one cell , that's a good news .
I hope i will appear at least once again on the earth

bdsultana8

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

Yes, of course. I want to live. I enjoy to life.  I want to continue my journey and  I want to achieve my goals in life. I am living in this world for my family.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:48:52 PM

Yes! I would love to live, and enjoy this life while I have it, make good use of it life is too short to be wasted for nothing, other just undergo any kind of treatment just to prolong their life but the best thing to make or formula for life to live longer is to... obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother  which is the first commandment with a promise that it may go well with you and that "You May Lived Long on the earth"

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:14:56 AM

I have many times been on the brink of death that whenever I ponder over the question whether I want to live, I always answer in the affirmative - Yes, I want to live! life is beautiful.

noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:53:07 AM

I really want to live. But if given the opportunity, I want to live my life in a better world. Currently, the world that we are living at is so corrupted that it seems so hopeless to be corrected. But, I am not at a point wherein I would want to end my life.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:22:29 AM

Yup of course. Bit to live with the way of what the science has discovered? Never mind, I will only gain new hardship in life. Better to be dead.
din18

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:26:28 AM

Of crouse yes i want to live.i would like continue my may to become beautiful people and useful for many people!
Si nenglon

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:13:12 AM

the names of these beings on earth all want to live. but different creatures also way of life. then if the perfect being is a man who wants to live his all-round enough and sufficient. it is natural that humans want to feel a longer life.
harp9
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

Investment or What?

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:27:37 AM

it is every mans desire to live.even who is going to die soon.i want to live till i fulfill my desire.

harp9  • wanna business •   ✔ find me out!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:59:39 AM

It depends. To me living is a curse. I just want to now when will all my suffering comes to an end.
Winwin22

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

Yes i want to live, i want to be experience the happiness with my family.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:01:56 PM

the desire to live is our instinct...if this desire is absent, so there are psychological problems...there are many such people in Japan, as far as I know...although I think there are many of them everywhere, unfortunately
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

All of us want to live. I want to live this life given by our Lord. I want to cherish all the moments that i am with my family, relatives and friends. We all will die in the right time.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:50:46 PM

When the life of people are threatened, they behave in a spectacular and they can do extraordinary things for a short period of time. Everyone wants to live and sometimes we want to gain Immortality as well that's the goal of almost everyone in the world, to live forever.
pratapadityasi

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

living is an instinct, not wanting to live is caused by the things that suppress our instincs and there is a lot of stuff in the real world, we take drugs to regulate things that are natural... If you ask me of course I want to live, not forever but I want to live
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:16:43 PM

Yes of course I want to live. I want to see the world grows and develop. I want to share my knowledge and talent in this development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: