Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2602 times)
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
Yes, I want to live because I believe in my heart that I was chosen by God to have life, to live for it and to enjoy this life given to me. Life is a gift from our Almighty God the Father, that is why we should take good care of this life which He has lend us, together with our love ones.
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:35:42 AM

Off course, Definitely yes! Who does not want to? Everyone want to have I guess wants to become immortal. Everyone wants to live forever.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

Yes I definitely want to live. Life is beautiful. Dead is nothing.  Challenge is always around and that is the fun of living.  Suffering from pain and enjoying the feeling of happiness this two are the most precious thing that always make me wanted to leave. 

lodi123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

I want to live because I want to do my best to support my family
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

Yes. I want to see what will happen in the future even though life is full of challenges.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:52:23 AM

Yes everybody wants to live for many reasons; life is a gift from God so while we are here we should enjoy life despite of the many challenges. We are the designers of our life, it is our challenge to find the beauty when troubles and trials comes, and make an effort in dealing problems to make us more stronger and live a happy life.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

Everyone wants to live because life is a gift given by the creator, I want to enjoy life by having a lot of money.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
Yeah I really want to live for a lifetime I don't what to die I'm fear of death honestly
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Yes because i live a good life and have a happy family God give me a life to do my mission in life so that i want live
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

yeah i want to live. there's so many things i need to do here in this world and i need to prove in my family and into others that i can be a successful person someday.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

For me, I want to live.  I realized I wanted to spend a more meaningful use of my time impacting other people’s lives through helping them figure out their careers. I wanted to build a location independent business so that I can travel and not be stuck in one place. I wanted to always work on cultivating a strong and positive mindset.
unlostv

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

Yes I want to live, but I just want to live in a good way , not to be a bad person !
shoji777

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Only those who have purpose and direction in life wants to live and surely desires for a longer life.
Science may extend your life  in few years but it can never ressurects it.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

yes i want to live.. what kind of life? I think the purpose of life is to be useful, responsible, to be honorable. to be compassionate. life is a bold adventure or nothing at all.
luba6666

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

Yes i want to live. I want to continue to face the challenges that may come to me. I want to feel every moment of my life.
Scientific progress makes me zadumyvatsya how to quickly enter the field of blockchain,but it is not very it turns out
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Life is actually simple, not too complicated especially cruel as people think. In life we ​​live and meet with many people. So from that interaction we will get a worthy reply. so if you want to live in peace, happiness, then make your relationship with others just like that. Do not judge what is good or bad, and do not interfere with the affairs of others. Everyone has their own problems, have their own sins. all we need to do is treat the other person, as we want to be treated.
hrgo99

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Yes why not live is good if you dont care only about money
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

I think that here there are no people who decided to earn money with cryptocurrency at their funeral)) I won't say for others, but I certainly want to live and want to see all this wonderful and beautiful world
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

Of course I do I want to live to see how the future would look like,
I want to wake up everyday to see my family to enjoy my life.
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

yes I want to live until the Lord who brought me to this earth calls me to eternity. so far as i was born as a man, I have some purpose to achieve in life. so i want to live to achieve those purposes. But if the Lord who created me does not want me to live, he can take my life. but since the Lord has not made that decision, then i still want to live.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: