Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2602 times)
She01

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Yes I want to live freely without others imposing on my life what they want for me. I want to be carefree but responsible. I want to do it without hurting others. We only live once they say.
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

I want to live in the future if :

- Biometric passports built into the body.
- The bureaucracy will disappear and the functional of the state will be reduced.
- Direct democracy.
- Development of robotics: nano.
- Everyone will become the media
- A person can choose a place, work, study and even his personality in virtual worlds.
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

Yes, everyone wants to live but I know this life only once then our spirits will be in the afterlife.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
I still want to live regardless of the bad things that's happening. On the other hand, i might want to live in the time when there are no internet, phone and gadgets. I want to experience the joy of the children living in those times. Oh i wish i have a time machine to go back.....

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
Yes of course i want to live,life is enjoyable to live,we have just one life in this world so we should tresure is no matter what will be the situation is.I want to live with my family until in this last in this world.
nguyenngocson

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

Yes ! why not ?I'm doing the things best  I  think of that is good for me in the future and I will not regret that . And I think the scientific developments can't reach such  a  level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell , if they can, I think they should find solutions to global warming and many natural problems
Blue Eye

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

I think yes, Because god sent the world do some think
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

Of course we all want to stay alive, maybe in other words eternal life, with technological developments I am sure will materialize everything. The question is when we are relived from the cells of our bodies that have been kept for centuries whether those occupying the body remain our souls as well? This may be answered by technology.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

Of course ! I will try my best for my dream . And i will face the challenge because it make me bigger .
I just don't live when i give up  .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
snowyy

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

Yes , I want to live and no one’s wanted to die . I had a lot of dreams that I want to get first if ever i would die . And my family part of it . I wanted to give them a better life . I want to do the things that i wanted to do . And i want to create many happiest memories that i can bring once i die . But we never know , when God get our life and if that will happen i’ll accept it .
omergstarik

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

i want to live and feel the live all the time.that's my goal

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

It's amazing that even though some people are so poor that they could barely afford even a single meal a day they still want to live and not die because they know that as long as you are alive there is hope. This goes to show how important life is and its worth living.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gmughals110

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

Yes of course i want to live
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Yes. Dying is not gaining for better. Dying is ending all of your live. Living is expecting new to happen. Living is creating new creation. To live is to accept the fact that life is not easy.
rodrigomagracia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

yes I still have to live even though my life is still very hard .. and then I have a lot more dreams that I want to achieve and help my family.
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

I think there are four questions worth ask ourselves in life: Why I am here?  What is right and wrong? What brings  me meaning? What happens when I die?
When you can answer these questions then you know not only do you want to live but also know why you live.
I think you should know that you are worthy and that you will always say yes to the answer: Do you want to live?.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Definitely, yes. I want to live a very good life. Not a bad one, though. Life is fun.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

Yes, of course I want to live a happy life  and free from problems.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

I think that perfection is related to the concept of surten people so i don't agree with such things, i mean it is bather to let mother nature to handle the diversity on earth.
Adedeji19

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

Yes! I want to live for the goodness of my creator,So help me God.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: