Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to live?  (Read 2594 times)
Gabbass

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

Right now yes, I would like to try it once more. Never know what comes next, maybe I won't. But now I find life very special field for any actions. Everything is so open, just take it, but hard work first, no doubt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remarkableshrivel7

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

Never i want to live, infact i want to die right now Sad I had to break up with my girl and the shock is too hard to be beared
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

yes it is, because there are still many things that I have not done with this life. Like happy parents, happy parents is the thing I really want.  Smiley
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

Life is full of fun if well lived.It is every ones wish to keep living as
long as possible.I want to continually enjoy this blissful gift of life and
make useful adventurous experiences out of it for life is indeed full of
quality fun and excitements.Who would want to cut short these wonderful
experiences of love, companionship, vacations,friendship, care, and all.It is
time we pray for a longer life so we can get more life experiences.
Akolade66

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

Who doesn't want to.  Life Is beautiful and full of fun and wonders..  So everyone wants to live to enjoy it.. 

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Croco1234

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

Yes of course i want to live . I have purpose to be live to my find my distiny and to build a happy family.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

We all want to live. As long as you keep breathing you will live.
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.
Yes of course i want to live , life is enjoyable to live , we have just one life in this world so we should treasure it no matter what will be the situation is. Live and health are my dream. Continue all the dream in earth, stay with happy family is great.
kikuka

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

Life is an amazing thing! We don't know what it is, but we feel it!!! But there is a root cause for what life has given us. And we carry it! So we have an individual mission. For what are we here for???**
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

I will. I do not have a chance to retreat in my life. I cannot put an end to my life. Having my life is one of the great blessings if human being. There are people who wish to have healthy life and yet they did not received it. I like to see what will happen in the future with the robots. It looks like exciting to see on that day to know if the robots is our enemy or our friends whether we like it or not. This human history is changing for every activity that intellectual person wants an improvement.
Your desire to live is really beautiful, I hope you see the robots, but before the robots will be very big famine and drought. Scarcity and drought can take place over the next 50 years, perhaps a meteorite multiplies our world. Who knows ?

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

We will ask you a strange question: do you want to live? Of course - the majority will follow the answer. But the point is that life is offered in the future. Scientific developments have reached such a level that the resurrection of a person from just one cell, the business of the foreseeable future. For example, having handed over your cells now for storage (and this is just a few hairs), as millions of people in the USA have done, you get a unique chance to appear at least once again on our Earth.

Let's say that's possible and most people choose to live, where do you think you'll put all of them on earth.  Imagine, the inflamation of population, the pollution and the scarcity of resources. Would you still choose to live by that time knowing that you'll probably suffer?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:58:26 AM

Yes i want to live.We live because there are people who love us ,and people we love back.We live because we want to find things and the things we want to do. And that is a great reason for living
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

Life is a gift that we are blessed to have. Nothing in this world, is more precious than the gift of life. Thus, I want to use that gift --- I want to live. I know that there are challenges and difficulties in living. And that is only because we are living. It is a constant reminder of how we should use our lives despite these problems. Different people, has different stories, different experiences. And that may be the reason why some decided to end up their lives. Their primary reson is that, they want to end the pain. Not knowing that the pain they are going through will not be gone, but will just be pass on to someone whom they leave. If you think that you have no readon to live anymore, I'm sure you still has. We are loved. And we havr a purpose. I believe that there are more to come. Hence, I want to live.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

Yes, of course I want to live a happy life  and free from problems.
yfekolpace

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Of course, I want to live. I want to live this life, which I have now. And as a person who believes in God, I do not represent other incarnations, except those acceptable to God. So let everything go as it goes!
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

yes I want to live, because life is colorful. life helps to learn a person. overcome every challenges you face. life is full of fun and sadness (mix emotion). It's fun to live with people you love and care about . Just enjoy your life , it a gift from god .
Sier86

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

strange,but YES i want  Grin

X-Block.io
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

Yes, I want to live in this world to fulfill my dreams, to learn more things that I never known before.
Also, I want to enjoy my life because we only live once.

Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

Yes, I want to live. We have to learn to enjoy every moment of our lives Smiley
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

obviously I want to live, because God gave me life to do something useful for myself, my family and the natural surroundings, as well as the God I have always believed. we live is looking for the forthcoming goals that await us. that's why God gives us life, so we can live a useful life for all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: