Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just-Dice.com : Invest in 1% House Edge Dice Game  (Read 435290 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:00:12 AM

Dooglus, can you tell how much bandwith just-dice is taking per hour when you are in the chat tab? I assume its not so much but it might pile up.

Occassionally i have to use my smartphone internet and i didnt find a way yet to measure the bandwith usage per tab in firefox.

So can you give an estimate number for hourly bandwith usage?

Great question, as always.

I just lost the whole morning trying to figure out an answer. I was hoping that the socket.io module would provide a way of keeping track of bytes sent and received, but it doesn't appear to. Even worse, I don't think it would even be able to, because the data that goes over the websocket is compressed using the 'deflate' algorithm, and that happens transparently in the browser and isn't even visible to the application level. So with some code changes I could get the site to tell you how much data it is sending and receiving per hour, but that would be the uncompressed amount, which isn't what you care about when you look at your phone bill.

I don't have a good idea at all of the bandwidth usage, which is why I was hoping to be able to tell you "just type /bandwidth and it will tell you" - but I can't. Yet. If ever.

Also I guess the bandwidth usage would vary a lot depending on how many big bets are being made, and how much people are chatting.

I think this is over-complicating it. Anyone with an Android phone already has an app that tracks bandwidth on a per-app basis. So just zero out usage (or keep up with your current usage in Chrome/whatever) and then leave the site up for 15m (or 10m or whatever you want to extrapolate from) and see how much the usage of that browser has changed.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 12:16:30 PM

Dooglus, can you tell how much bandwith just-dice is taking per hour when you are in the chat tab? I assume its not so much but it might pile up.

Occassionally i have to use my smartphone internet and i didnt find a way yet to measure the bandwith usage per tab in firefox.

So can you give an estimate number for hourly bandwith usage?

Great question, as always.

I just lost the whole morning trying to figure out an answer. I was hoping that the socket.io module would provide a way of keeping track of bytes sent and received, but it doesn't appear to. Even worse, I don't think it would even be able to, because the data that goes over the websocket is compressed using the 'deflate' algorithm, and that happens transparently in the browser and isn't even visible to the application level. So with some code changes I could get the site to tell you how much data it is sending and receiving per hour, but that would be the uncompressed amount, which isn't what you care about when you look at your phone bill.

I don't have a good idea at all of the bandwidth usage, which is why I was hoping to be able to tell you "just type /bandwidth and it will tell you" - but I can't. Yet. If ever.

Also I guess the bandwidth usage would vary a lot depending on how many big bets are being made, and how much people are chatting.

I think this is over-complicating it. Anyone with an Android phone already has an app that tracks bandwidth on a per-app basis. So just zero out usage (or keep up with your current usage in Chrome/whatever) and then leave the site up for 15m (or 10m or whatever you want to extrapolate from) and see how much the usage of that browser has changed.

Oh, now i see what you mean. You mean opening it directly on the smartphone. That would be a good way to measure the bandwith usage. I first thought you meant opening it on the notebook, which would be rather inaccurate because you can't make the notebook use no bandwith. At least it would have been possible to see if the bandwith is rising considerably.

Good tip, thanks. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:13:41 PM

Hi dooglus,

I'm thinking of investing in your website but I'm unsure about the table above.
Is 207.57% the profit, or return? If so, investing with a risk looks pretty safe lately.

Thanks

Entirely dependant on the price growth. Also because the monetary base has doubled that also means that returns from staking will now be diminished. You also need to take into the risk of holding clams. We don't know where the price will be. If it crashes 50% you've broke even.

Still Clams is also useful because of just-dice gambling. Gamblers might want to buy to test their luck and this generates demand.

Or investors buy clam. Not just for staking rewards but for gambling investment rewards. This creates demand. Since you can get a better interest rate with clams, the price may go up.
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:17:08 PM

Updated week-by-week profit stats, for a 1x investor and a 99x investor:

1x
--
Dec 12 2014     0.00%   100.00%
Dec 15 2014     3.64%   103.64%
Dec 22 2014     5.02%   108.85%
[...]
Jul 20 2015     1.42%   200.31%         Jul 20 2015    10.40%   163.16%
Jul 27 2015     1.30%   202.90%         Jul 27 2015     3.62%   169.07%
Aug  3 2015     1.26%   205.45%         Aug  3 2015     2.59%   173.44%

Aug  8 2015     1.03%   207.57%         Aug  8 2015     2.17%   177.21%

The 2nd column is the weekly profit, and the 3rd column is the cumulative return.
Hi dooglus,

I'm thinking of investing in your website but I'm unsure about the table above.
Is 207.57% the profit, or return? If so, investing with a risk looks pretty safe lately.

Thanks

I don't know what you would call it. If you had invested 100 CLAMs at the start, you would have 207.57 CLAMs on August 8th. Is that a profit of 107% and a return of 207%? Or is the return the same as the profit? Anyway, you'd have done a little better than doubling your CLAMs.

Here's an update, in the same format:

[...]
Jul 13 2015     1.33%   197.49%         Jul 13 2015     0.72%   147.79%
Jul 20 2015     1.42%   200.31%         Jul 20 2015    10.40%   163.16%
Jul 27 2015     1.30%   202.90%         Jul 27 2015     3.62%   169.07%
Aug  3 2015     1.26%   205.45%         Aug  3 2015     2.59%   173.44%
Aug 10 2015     1.24%   207.99%         Aug 10 2015     2.92%   178.51%
Aug 17 2015     1.22%   210.52%         Aug 17 2015     1.87%   181.85%
Aug 24 2015     1.18%   213.00%         Aug 24 2015     1.66%   184.88%

Aug 24 2015     0.15%   213.32%         Aug 24 2015     0.32%   185.48%

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 03:29:21 PM

I don't know what you would call it. If you had invested 100 CLAMs at the start, you would have 207.57 CLAMs on August 8th. Is that a profit of 107% and a return of 207%? Or is the return the same as the profit?

I think you have it correct. Profit is what you have more at the end. Return is what you get back from your investment.

I think these two words are often used synonymous though that's not correct.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:24:41 PM

I feel like I ought to link to this post about a massive ongoing CLAM digging session, for those who may have missed it.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:33:01 AM

Just a friendly warning to trolls in the troll box.

Please do not type ClamcoinFaucets.com or Clamchecker.com this will result in a 3 minute shadow ban to your account.

If you need to help someone with one of these links please put it in a pastebin in order to avoid getting pwned (even with PM's).

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:43:22 AM

Please do not type ClamcoinFaucets.com or Clamchecker.com this will result in a 3 minute shadow ban to your account.

If you need to help someone with one of these links please put it in a pastebin in order to avoid getting pwned (even with PM's).

Another friendly warning to trolls in the troll box:

If you set up a service which competes with Just-Dice but which charges a 20% commission instead of the 0% commission charged by Just-Dice, please don't be shocked if Just-Dice mutes you when you try to advertise your competing service for free in its trollbox.

For fuck sake.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 05:36:02 PM

If you set up a service which competes with Just-Dice but which charges a 20% commission instead of the 0% commission charged by Just-Dice, please don't be shocked if Just-Dice mutes you when you try to advertise your competing service for free in its trollbox.

For fuck sake.

No problem. 

I didn't see it as competing with Just-Dice because you do not take a % from their /dig.

My bad.

I would happily give you a cut from out stuff in order to be sure you don't reverse my transactions for my business I'm taking a risk on, but your cold shoulder is well... cold. (The dangers of centralization)

I'm not trying to upset you or be a bother.  I'm trying to do something positive and I've already gotten a number of comments from third parties who are heavily invested in your shit that my shit is a good thing.

If you want a cut Dooglus then remove your /dig feature and I'll be happy to negotiate with you because I feel my shit is fair.  You are free to feel however you want and I have ALWAYS respected you and I will stop since you told me.  You don't need to shadow ban people on my accord because that fucks people in more way than one.  Worst it confuses new people in the room because they have no fucking clue why people are ignoring them.  These shadow bans are fucking horse shit the way I see it and banning people on my accord is disgusting to me... I wish you would have done this to me during Huntercoin or any other number of times I embarrassed myself.  I'm taking my ban as a good thing that at least I won't embarrass myself there.(although many people in your troll box have NO clue they have CLAMS...)

tl;dr
I understand where you are coming from, I respect your opinion, I really didn't mean to step on your toes... I've went through great lengths to be sure I'm fair to you in your troll box.  I always give you a % of almost everything I do in there and I've always asked before I did sketchy thing that "fuck" you out of money (Purchasing Mechs old account.)  I did not see this as hurting you.  I figured all of the coins would end up back at Just-dice honestly....

No need to respond I just wanted to say my piece.  I'm sure you could chew me up and spit me out 1000% ways from typos to business plans ect.  I love the fucking doge shit out of Just-dice.com and I would regret not posting this.  I still intend on investing at Just-dice and if you choose to ban me, then I will switch users and become more discreet in order to get the best returns to pay the people that have helped me.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 06:16:01 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 06:26:20 PM by BayAreaCoins

For fuck sake.

How about shadow banning ClamcoinFaucets.com?  I guess you see that as competing as well. Roll Eyes.

For fuck sake.

dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:26:52 PM

I didn't see it as competing with Just-Dice because you do not take a % from their /dig.

One of the attractive things about CLAM as a choice of currency for JD was that lots of potential players already have some. If they use JD to claim their CLAM then it ends up in their JD balance and they're likely to invest or gamble it.

On the other hand if they follow a link to your service not only will they get ripped off for a hefty 20% fee but what's left of their CLAMs won't be in their JD balance but on an exchange, or even converted directly to Bitcoin.

I would happily give you a cut from out stuff in order to be sure you don't reverse my transactions for my business I'm taking a risk on, but your cold shoulder is well... cold. (The dangers of centralization)

I would never reverse transactions to gain a competitive advantage. That would be an abuse of my power. I'm sure you don't really think that I would; there's a huge difference between attempting to prevent you from taking advantage of JD's trollbox to advertise your competing service and using JD's position of majority stakeholder to manipulate the blockchain.

I'm not trying to upset you or be a bother.  I'm trying to do something positive and I've already gotten a number of comments from third parties who are heavily invested in your shit that my shit is a good thing.

Healthy competition is good for a marketplace, sure. But your service simply isn't competitive. It is deceptive. You tell your potential customers that they have to choose between 3 ways of digging their CLAMs:

1) download the client and wait for it to sync
  2) pay you a 24% fee, and end up with 3.5 CLAMs (100 - 3.5 * 100 / 4.60545574 = 24.00%)
  3) pay you an 81.9% fee, and end up with 0.005 BTC (100 - 0.05 * 100 / (4.60545574 * 0.06) = 81.9%)

The fees are not explicit, you have to calculate them for yourself. Most won't bother. You don't mention that there's a 4th option:

4) use /dig at JD, pay a 0.002% fee, and end up with 4.60535574 CLAMs (100 - 4.60535574 * 100 / 4.60545574 = 0.002%)

Of course you don't need to mention the competition's service. But when there's an existing service charging a 0.002% fee, how can you think it is "something positive" to introduce a competing service which charges either a 24% or 82% fee? That seems more like "something exploitative".

If you want a cut Dooglus then remove your /dig feature and I'll be happy to negotiate with you because I feel my shit is fair.

I don't want a cut. I don't want any part in helping you trick people into using your overly expensive service. That's why I attempted to prevent you spamming links to it in the JD chat.

You are free to feel however you want and I have ALWAYS respected you and I will stop since you told me.  You don't need to shadow ban people on my accord because that fucks people in more way than one.

I do the same for any other competing service that people spam in the chat. It's nothing personal.

Worst it confuses new people in the room because they have no fucking clue why people are ignoring them.  These shadow bans are fucking horse shit the way I see it and banning people on my accord is disgusting to me... I wish you would have done this to me during Huntercoin or any other number of times I embarrassed myself.  I'm taking my ban as a good thing that at least I won't embarrass myself there.(although many people in your troll box have NO clue they have CLAMS...)

tl;dr
I understand where you are coming from, I respect your opinion, I really didn't mean to step on your toes... I've went through great lengths to be sure I'm fair to you in your troll box.  I always give you a % of almost everything I do in there and I've always asked before I did sketchy thing that "fuck" you out of money (Purchasing Mechs old account.)  I did not see this as hurting you.  I figured all of the coins would end up back at Just-dice honestly....

Taking an 82% fee to dig CLAMs and convert them to Bitcoin hurts your customers and the CLAM ecosystem and also pretty much ensures they will never even look any further at using CLAM. It clearly benefits you, since you get the 80% fee, and that's good for you, but it harms everyone else involved, doesn't it?

No need to respond I just wanted to say my piece.  I'm sure you could chew me up and spit me out 1000% ways from typos to business plans ect.  I love the fucking doge shit out of Just-dice.com and I would regret not posting this.  I still intend on investing at Just-dice and if you choose to ban me, then I will switch users and become more discreet in order to get the best returns to pay the people that have helped me.

I have no intention of banning you, but I would appreciate if you stopped using Just-Dice to advertise your very expensive competing service which contributes nothing new to the CLAM community.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:23:02 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 01:53:17 AM by BayAreaCoins

I would never reverse transactions to gain a competitive advantage. That would be an abuse of my power. I'm sure you don't really think that I would; there's a huge difference between attempting to prevent you from taking advantage of JD's trollbox to advertise your competing service and using JD's position of majority stakeholder to manipulate the blockchain.

You wouldn't, but the FEDS (or mob or underpants gnomes or whoever) who take over your computer systems will or could (if ever.)  The chain is only as strong as the weakest link and by your power tripped blurred judgement it will result in a lot of people getting fucked I fear.

Not advertising that your casino digs CLAMS isn't being deceptive.  My sites target is intended for Crypto users of all ages and you have no way of keeping children off your site... I've seen a LARGE number of players recently who have openly claimed to be underage and no one steps in to see them to the door.  Everyone is to busy worried stopping loans and banning faucets.

Our fees are clearly labeled... just like yours are on Just-dice.

I only spoke of it in Just-dice in hopes of gaining affiliates to help push the CLAM cause & bridge the no affiliate thing at Just-dice... not with the hopes of stealing JD diggers.

Your site is full of bots that are actual scams and you do nothing to fix it.  Then you call the people actually trying to market and provide services "deceptive" or *fill in the ugly word(s)*.   Roll Eyes

which contributes nothing new to the CLAM community.

The dig chart will tell a different story I believe.

1) download the client and wait for it to sync  FREE (bac edit)
  2) pay you a 24% fee, and end up with 3.5 CLAMs (100 - 3.5 * 100 / 4.60545574 = 24.00%)
  3) pay you an 81.9% fee, and end up with 0.005 BTC (100 - 0.05 * 100 / (4.60545574 * 0.06) = 81.9%)

Fixed it for you... seems a little deceptive to leave the fee off #1 too  Roll Eyes

Also these %'s you are using are no longer accurate due the markets dropping.  This line was added on 9/27/15

Dean you have yourself a nice day and lets not throw rocks in glass houses. I will not be responding further & nothing personal.

dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:05:42 AM

You wouldn't, but the FEDS (or mob or underpants gnomes or whoever) who take over your computer systems will or could (if ever.)  The chain is only as strong as the weakest link and by your power tripped blurred judgement it will result in a lot of people getting fucked I fear.

Your point doesn't make sense. You say I should take a cut of your profits from charging people to dig their CLAMs so I won't be tempted to manipulate the blockchain. I say I'm not tempted to anyway. You say no, but the FEDs would! If so, they would whether or not I'm taking backhanders from you.

Not advertising that your casino digs CLAMS isn't being deceptive.  My sites target is intended for Crypto users of all ages and you have no way of keeping children off your site... I've seen a LARGE number of players recently who have openly claimed to be underage and no one steps in to see them to the door.  Everyone is to busy worried stopping loans and banning faucets.

I ban anyone I see saying that they are underage. The reason we don't like people asking for loans is that more often than not it ends up with the loan never being repaid. And I banned your faucet site because it's basically a giant ad for your overly expensive digging service.

Our fees are clearly labeled... just like yours are on Just-dice.

I have been unable to find any mention of your fees on your site.

Dean you have yourself a nice day and lets not throw rocks in glass houses. I will not be responding further & nothing personal.

I'm unclear as to why you called me Dean. I have a few theories, but can't decide between them:

1) You accidentally mistyped.

2) You think I am Dean from PRC dice; that seems unlikely since in the past you and I have had fights with Dean over various things. It would be weird if I was him.

3) You think I'm acting like Dean in some way. He's pissed you off before by not paying the commission he owed you for referrals for instance. Maybe by not letting you advertise your site in the JD chat you think I'm similarly depriving you of your due.

4) You're trolling.

I guess it's probably 3, but I'm not sure. I don't see how you could reasonably expect that I would let you advertise such an unfair service on JD.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:09:40 PM

just a heads up to investors. unibtc has come to jd and will start gambling as soon as his clam wallet is synced

i suggest you switch to offsite 0 right away

you've been warned.

lol

aka he is a good dice player

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
indri123

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:12:20 PM

hello dooglus

I'm one of the many CLAM investors in this world. I think that it would be a good idea to have more languages available (Chinese, Spanish, etc) in your site so that it will appeal to a wider audience. The site looks a bit outdated too. I'm sure that hiring a professional web designer will be worth the investment.

Regards
indri
zioms0n

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:37:37 PM

new dental's record Smiley
from 0.15CLAM to 14849.85CLAM in single bet Smiley
congratulations Smiley
 <dental> [#839386047] bet 0.15 CLAM at 0.001% and won 14849.85 CLAM ***
screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/81v1gtl.png
mrsalve

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:45:10 PM

This is very nice win :

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:21:15 PM

new dental's record Smiley
from 0.15CLAM to 14849.85CLAM in single bet Smiley
congratulations Smiley
 <dental> [#839386047] bet 0.15 CLAM at 0.001% and won 14849.85 CLAM ***
screenshot:

That sets a new record for the biggest profit made in a single bet on Just-Dice.

Here it is showing in the "all-bets" tab:

After winning, he tipped 100 CLAMs to the chat:

His all-time profit chart:

The winning bet's effect on the site's all-time profit chart:

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:33:11 AM

Spectacular win.  When I woke up this morning I wondered WTF had happened to make profit drop 15K  Shocked
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:37:16 AM

I lost 3.5 clam from dental winning with offsite max on

but then i got 4.5 from dental on rainman.

so i really can't complain Cool

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: