Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7801 times)
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:14:06 PM

Looks good in bullish market, how does it perform when market tanks 20-50%? Can the bot short sell?

Can you trade on futures market since leverage is higher and no interest fee on borrowed money

Bot trades both long and short and currently has 50/50 trades long and short. Crypto is in a huge bull run but the bot is trading foreign exchange and that is simply trading.

If the markets goes up or down it is all the same.

Our platform will offer an effective method of investing cryptocurrency into the less volatile and growing foreign exchange market which will trade currencies using an algorithm called the (“Bitcoin Growth Bot”).

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justinpaid

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:46:16 AM

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity! Smiley
CrypTick

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:22:48 AM

your competitor giving 25-60% / month .. how ncl will be attractive if u plan 12% avg ?
cicnos

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:31:20 AM

your competitor giving 25-60% / month .. how ncl will be attractive if u plan 12% avg ?
The competitor has no trading bot to show for. This is a transparent project. You can't put a price on that.

didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:06:48 AM

The new Waves platform is in beta only? How well does it work , should I switch from old one

I stopped investing in new lending coins, its saturated market  and fact nobody is showing faces or working bot turns me off.

catastrophie

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:22:04 AM

The new Waves platform is in beta only? How well does it work , should I switch from old one

I stopped investing in new lending coins, its saturated market  and fact nobody is showing faces or working bot turns me off.

The beta platform is a lot better but has a few clinches that need to be worked out which is why it’s in beta. The interface is a lot more user friendly. It uses trading views which is widely used across many exchanges. You no longer need to enter a token or coin identifier code but can use its short name. It will show the average price of a stock in USD now instead of having to calculate. It’s really nice you should check it out!
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:29:28 PM

Very pertinent question. Initially I too asked the same question to Jordan. And I loved his explanation.

Competition also means survival, to be the ultimate winner. More attractive doesn't mean more survival prospect. On the contrary that means more risk and add to that the lack of earning transparency. Management hiding behind the curtains. Virtual offices and no real contact address. For any investor who wants to invest huge, safety of his investment is the first and foremost factor on his mind. BGB aims to achieve this with all humbleness and transparency.
didi-man

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:49:06 PM

Very pertinent question. Initially I too asked the same question to Jordan. And I loved his explanation.

Competition also means survival, to be the ultimate winner. More attractive doesn't mean more survival prospect. On the contrary that means more risk and add to that the lack of earning transparency. Management hiding behind the curtains. Virtual offices and no real contact address. For any investor who wants to invest huge, safety of his investment is the first and foremost factor on his mind. BGB aims to achieve this with all humbleness and transparency.

There is every chance BTC will outperform the bot, btc returned 1500% this year and bot averages 120%, Now you can say btc will eventually correct and dip,  but bot can can have bad days and months too.

Most investors dont care about returns of the bot, everyone is banking on coin to appreciate but for that to happen returns must be made more attractive, either increase roi in fiat or make payments  in BTC, no lending coin i know of pays in btc.

10% p/m in btc will  create demand for this coin, no doubt.

catastrophie

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:01:23 PM

There is every chance BTC will outperform the bot, btc returned 1500% this year and bot averages 120%, Now you can say btc will eventually correct and dip,  but bot can can have bad days and months too.

Most investors dont care about returns of the bot, everyone is banking on coin to appreciate but for that to happen returns must be made more attractive, either increase roi in fiat or make payments  in BTC, no lending coin i know of pays in btc.

Then keep your BTC, keep your NCL coins or enroll in a different lending program.  There are plenty of people who are happy with the current projections to include myself.  I appreciate the long term goal and the fact that he is trading fiats.  I invest in Bitconnect and enjoy their platform but I have zero confidence that they will be around in 6-12 months.
CrypTick

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:06:38 AM

agree with you i think this bot can give more than 12% thats why asked i believe on this project...bought some NCL thanks jordan

[/quote] Very pertinent question. Initially I too asked the same question to Jordan. And I loved his explanation.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then keep your BTC, keep your NCL coins or enroll in a different lending program.  There are plenty of people who are happy with the current projections to include myself.  I appreciate the long term goal and the fact that he is trading fiats.  I invest in Bitconnect and enjoy their platform but I have zero confidence that they will be around in 6-12 months.
[/quote]
chancy088

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:54:03 AM

Hey Jordan,
Thank you, for the transparency! It seems that a majority of the lending platforms were able to start their lending platform rather quickly after their ICO. I understand that the plan was to start the NCL lending platform in Q1 feb. Since you decided not to have the ICO (thank you, by the way!) and the bitcoin growth bot is profitable, when can we expect the lending platform to begin? Hopefully very soon!
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

Hey Jordan,
Thank you, for the transparency! It seems that a majority of the lending platforms were able to start their lending platform rather quickly after their ICO. I understand that the plan was to start the NCL lending platform in Q1 feb. Since you decided not to have the ICO (thank you, by the way!) and the bitcoin growth bot is profitable, when can we expect the lending platform to begin? Hopefully very soon!

Hi chancy088,

I appreciate that, thank you. Believe me I understand everyone is excited for the lending program to begin. I am positive me more than anyone else! Canceling the ICO decreases the supply of Nucleus but does move up the timeline.

Lending program is scheduled to open in 1Q 2018 (Feb) and if we can get there sooner we will!

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Henryvu.tb

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:34:41 AM

Dear admin,
I Bought BTW on BTW ICO.
I spent 0.00307357 BTC to buy BTW ICO, however I did sent an other amount is 0.00326 BTC Are there any problem with my BTC and what should i do?
I Email you through info@bitcoinwhite.org for help but there are no answer.

This is my TX Transaction ID: e102e58538fec4f953e4ca592865585ddb6a524c70b87681f023ed513129814a
This is my Purse number BTW: 15073876236092527929
I sent from my BTC Wallet: 14QVyTyxC4nAoQxWN6h2EB9Ca2hKbuPq4Z

Please help me to check it.
Thanks
catastrophie

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:30:07 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:41:54 PM by catastrophie

Dear admin,
I Bought BTW on BTW ICO.
I spent 0.00307357 BTC to buy BTW ICO, however I did sent an other amount is 0.00326 BTC Are there any problem with my BTC and what should i do?
I Email you through info@bitcoinwhite.org for help but there are no answer.

This is my TX Transaction ID: e102e58538fec4f953e4ca592865585ddb6a524c70b87681f023ed513129814a
This is my Purse number BTW: 15073876236092527929
I sent from my BTC Wallet: 14QVyTyxC4nAoQxWN6h2EB9Ca2hKbuPq4Z

Please help me to check it.
Thanks

It's possible you have the wrong forum. The email you sent went to a completely different company.  This is not the bitcoin white forum, its for bitcoin growth bot.  The email you would need in regards to bitcoin growth bot is tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io . But if you did mean this ICO and token then we are all more than willing to help out.
pimmi

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:31:14 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 05:08:38 PM by pimmi

hi,
They've joined me but I see this, why? 0 partner?
phot hier: http://kepkezelo.com/images/jh652hpj2e01eaayz296.png
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:35:02 PM

ICO tokens (4,929,792 NCL) sent from wallet address 3PJp9GDNZWWQgcVF72kd76y2bQvXR551woR to 3P5rAriPLfStXbTCLWA4CT5unRjg8911xbp (issuer wallet of Nucleus tokens) in preparation to be burnt.

Message posted for public record.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
theshazbot

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Guys, be careful the CEO of this company (Bitcoin Growth Bot), Jordan Lyndsay, he has a very sketchy background.

See: https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html

I'm a long-time user of bitcointalk.org and vetted, and a friend asked me about this bitcoin growth bot. In looking through this thread - it appears there's a lot of new users with less than 5-10 posts. Jordan Lyndsay also tried to get information removed from a previous thread on bitcointalk as well.

I warn you all to not get into this - there are more reliable people to handle your money, and if you get into this, know that more likely than not, you risk having your money lost.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:49:04 PM

I'm a long-time user of bitcointalk.org and vetted, and a friend asked me about this bitcoin growth bot. In looking through this thread - it appears there's a lot of new users with less than 5-10 posts. Jordan Lyndsay also tried to get information removed from a previous thread on bitcointalk as well.

I warn you all to not get into this - there are more reliable people to handle your money, and if you get into this, know that more likely than not, you risk having your money lost.

It is Jordan Lindsey, not Jordan Lyndsay

I have never tried to get any information from a previous thread on bitcointalk removed. You lost your credibility there by making a baseless and false accusation.

Valforex is a scammy internet marketing site that uses people's names to pull in traffic and then try to sell their affiliate programs. That webmaster is jeopardy for libel. He posted false information that causes harm. It will be taken care of. He never contacted me and nobody ever contact him because what he posted he not true.

But that is similar to you posting that, "also tried to get information removed from a previous thread on bitcointalk as well."

That is a lie and not true.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
didi-man

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC

USD 570.2

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

theshazbot

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:09:29 PM

It is Jordan Lindsey, not Jordan Lyndsay

I have never tried to get any information from a previous thread on bitcointalk removed. You lost your credibility there by making a baseless and false accusation.

Valforex is a scammy internet marketing site that uses people's names to pull in traffic and then try to sell their affiliate programs. That webmaster is jeopardy for libel. He posted false information that causes harm. It will be taken care of. He never contacted me and nobody ever contact him because what he posted he not true.

But that is similar to you posting that, "also tried to get information removed from a previous thread on bitcointalk as well."

That is a lie and not true.

No, it's not a lie. Anyone can google Valforex - and it's a reputable company. You on the other hand are shilling a fraud coin, with fake accounts.

Jordan whatever your last name is (and frankly, who cares) - you are nobody credible, and dishonest.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2430121.20 for anyone who wants more proof.

Oh really? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499612.0

"NUCLEUS [NCL] Cryptocurrency tokens: digital payments + blockchain-as-a-service
June 05, 2016, 02:44:29 AM
 #1."

Good one Jordan. Thanks for proving my point.

Folks - the proof is in the pudding. Scam coin, and scammer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: