Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7804 times)
vinay9

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:10:54 AM

Total sum of profit booking sale orders below 0.00020000, on WAVES, is just 4.13 BTC. THAT SHOWS THE LIMITED NUMBER OF SUPPLY. Golden opportunity for those who missed the sale or those who want to increase their holding. My analysis says NCL will be above $6 around the time its lending program is launched. And there seems to be a huge possibility that the lending program may roll out around middle of the next month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catastrophie

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:36:29 AM

Returns of 8-10% is very good in general terms. I agree that will be a huge investment opportunity for people who are not in crypto.

I am unable to understand the maths. Lets take an example. I lend 1000 NCL (@ rate of $1.5) of value $1500. After 180 days my $1500 grows to $2500. At that time NCL rate is $40 and hence I will be paid back 62.5 NCL. So I have in my hand $2500. Now, had I just kept and hold on to the 1000 NCL, it would fetch me $40000. Even If I hold on to $1500 worth of BTC, it will give me far far more attractive returns. The price of BTC when I purchased 500 NCL on 25th Nov. was $8300 and it doubled since then. Leave alone, the daily flow of various legitimate transparent and also lucrative, ICO opportunities. Now why will anyone in crypto like the 8-10% returns in lending. Agreed that 8-10% for people who are not in crypto is lucrative.

I would like to understand this. Am I missing something.

I see exactly what you are saying about holding the coins vs lending.  This is the same across all platforms if you thing about it.  Take bitconnect for example, if you invested 5k worth of BTC back in october that would be worth right around 15-16k right now.  Sure holding it would have been the best thing to do however most people to include myself did not just hold btc but rather bough bitconnect coin.  And to say BCC and BTC move in value with each other is a joke really,  buying 5k worth of BCC back in October is not the same monetary value now at BTC.  This is how lending platforms can afford to pay out your daily, weekly and monthly profits, you give them 1 BTC worth 5k, 6 months later you get your 5k back and they hold whatever the value of 1 BTC is.  They are all the same with the exception of bitcoin growth bot.  Bitconnects market locks down after big investors try to sell off, anything over 10% price fluctuation in the market will lock it up.  10% really isnt that difficult to do if one of the big youtubers decides to exit the platform.  Bitconnect can also not afford to pay out 1% forever, think about it, after a 10k initial investment and 2 years later people are going to be making millions and millions and millions a day?  It sounds great but its not sustainable, even if it was, one daily cashout would lock the market down for trading.   At least here its more sustainable due to lower interest rates, even if the bot was garbage (which we can actually see now so we know its not) but for arguments sake the lower daily interest rate itself would allow the company to outlast its competitor by double.  If company A pays 1% daily and company B pays 0.5%, assuming they pull in the same profit margins and customers, company B will last longer.
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:48:18 AM

It makes little sense to lend coins at cheap price, HODLing BTC and NCL will yield better returns

10% a month in USD isnt much, buyin gand holding btc beats that and you dont rely on bot which might stop performing.

5-10% a month in BTC is more appealing(remove compounding burdens the system), you not going to have many investors lend you coin at such a low fiat rate. By now everyone invested in lending coins knows how it all works

vinay9

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:12:07 PM

Returns of 8-10% is very good in general terms. I agree that will be a huge investment opportunity for people who are not in crypto.

I am unable to understand the maths. Lets take an example. I lend 1000 NCL (@ rate of $1.5) of value $1500. After 180 days my $1500 grows to $2500. At that time NCL rate is $40 and hence I will be paid back 62.5 NCL. So I have in my hand $2500. Now, had I just kept and hold on to the 1000 NCL, it would fetch me $40000. Even If I hold on to $1500 worth of BTC, it will give me far far more attractive returns. The price of BTC when I purchased 500 NCL on 25th Nov. was $8300 and it doubled since then. Leave alone, the daily flow of various legitimate transparent and also lucrative, ICO opportunities. Now why will anyone in crypto like the 8-10% returns in lending. Agreed that 8-10% for people who are not in crypto is lucrative.

I see exactly what you are saying about holding the coins vs lending.  This is the same across all platforms if you thing about it.  Take bitconnect for example, if you invested 5k worth of BTC back in october that would be worth right around 15-16k right now.  Sure holding it would have been the best thing to do however most people to include myself did not just hold btc but rather bough bitconnect coin.  And to say BCC and BTC move in value with each other is a joke really,  buying 5k worth of BCC back in October is not the same monetary value now at BTC.  This is how lending platforms can afford to pay out your daily, weekly and monthly profits, you give them 1 BTC worth 5k, 6 months later you get your 5k back and they hold whatever the value of 1 BTC is.  They are all the same with the exception of bitcoin growth bot.  Bitconnects market locks down after big investors try to sell off, anything over 10% price fluctuation in the market will lock it up.  10% really isnt that difficult to do if one of the big youtubers decides to exit the platform.  Bitconnect can also not afford to pay out 1% forever, think about it, after a 10k initial investment and 2 years later people are going to be making millions and millions and millions a day?  It sounds great but its not sustainable, even if it was, one daily cashout would lock the market down for trading.   At least here its more sustainable due to lower interest rates, even if the bot was garbage (which we can actually see now so we know its not) but for arguments sake the lower daily interest rate itself would allow the company to outlast its competitor by double.  If company A pays 1% daily and company B pays 0.5%, assuming they pull in the same profit margins and customers, company B will last longer.
For me, lending make sense ONLY if I get back exactly the same number of NCL which I lend for x no. of days + additional profit on them for locking my tokens for those days. Thats 100% pure business sense and 100% reasonable and ethical too. I dont know whether that is sustainable or not. But I know that there is nothing unreasonable in it. 
didi-man

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Price dropped to pre-ico level, people seem to be happy to get their money back while no new buyers willing to buy, not a good sign something needs to be done to lift this coin, hype is non existent atm

I can list a few factors which are keeping the price down

-non functioning webiste, big factor, members should be able to log in
-dex exchange(not many people like using it), manual copy/paste of ncl identifier  required,(coinexchange should solve the problem, it is popular choice for lending coins)
-no youtubers creating buzz

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

We have the daily volume requirement for coinmarketcap. Going to submit for listing today!

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

Price dropped to pre-ico level, people seem to be happy to get their money back while no new buyers willing to buy, not a good sign something needs to be done to lift this coin, hype is non existent atm

-dex exchange(not many people like using it), manual copy/paste of ncl identifier  required,(coinexchange should solve the problem, it is popular choice for lending coins)

The daily price fluctuations are irrelevant. We are happy to see those who want to take profits and get out sell. But we are not going to hit their asks but rather let them sell lower so we can buy cheaper. Once the early profit takers are gone and those interested in the project and holding price is going to climb.

We are sticking to the plan and timeline.

My coins are locked up for a year. So I am in a rush to make this a success correctly, not by next week.

Marketing when the lending program is open is way more effective. That will bring huge volume. NCL will be listed on coinmarketcap and Waves.

Early adopters will reap the biggest reward.

But those interested in a pump and dump are in the wrong project.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:46:08 PM

Once again the conversation is greatly appreciated. Every comment and insight is read and taking into consideration. At the end of the day we are building a platform with a sound business model.

Let me respond to some of the thoughts shared to help bring perspective.

When you lend you get interest and your USD capital back at the end of the term. To lend you will first need to purchase Nucleus token and then convert it within the platform to USD to lend to the bot. You receive the amount in USD back that you lent at the end of the term.

For me, lending make sense ONLY if I get back exactly the same number of NCL which I lend for x no. of days + additional profit on them for locking my tokens for those days.

You could choose to hold your Nucleus token in order for it to appreciate and do not lend it out to the bot in exchange for interest.
Members holding Nucleus for appreciation and members lending to the bot for interest both serve the purpose of the project.
Limiting supply (holders) and creating demand (lenders).

It makes little sense to lend coins at cheap price, HODLing BTC and NCL will yield better returns

10% a month in USD isnt much, buyin gand holding btc beats that and you dont rely on bot which might stop performing.

5-10% a month in BTC is more appealing(remove compounding burdens the system), you not going to have many investors lend you coin at such a low fiat rate. By now everyone invested in lending coins knows how it all works

With BCC this has been mostly true. Holding BCC as opposed to lending it out would have the better return. I hope the same is true for Nucleus, this is the model we are emulating - only with a transparent bot.

You cannot say the same for Bitcoin. There have been multiple period when holding Bitcoin yielded negative monthly returns for extended period of time.

Bitcoin traded from $1,100 (Dec 2013) to $232 (Nov 2015). A prolonged period of consistent negative returns month over month. And it will happen again with certainty.

People with big money would love 7-12% returns monthly. Because it is extraordinarily difficult to find. Crypto's are violatle. And when you have money are you looking to protect it not takes changes. People with money love 7-12% yearly returns.

I have said from the beginning that I believe the greatest value will come from holding Nucleus and token appreciation. Do it. But you cannot lend money to the bot, collect interest, and receive Nucleus back - because the bot is not trading Nucleus.

The price of Bitcoin has catapulted in the last few weeks but that is not normally nor should you expect it to continue or use it as a guide. I hope Bitcoin trades up to $25,000 in the near term but it could trade down to $8,500 just as easily.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
vinay9

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:23:51 AM

Once again the conversation is greatly appreciated. Every comment and insight is read and taking into consideration. At the end of the day we are building a platform with a sound business model.

Let me respond to some of the thoughts shared to help bring perspective.

When you lend you get interest and your USD capital back at the end of the term. To lend you will first need to purchase Nucleus token and then convert it within the platform to USD to lend to the bot. You receive the amount in USD back that you lent at the end of the term.

For me, lending make sense ONLY if I get back exactly the same number of NCL which I lend for x no. of days + additional profit on them for locking my tokens for those days.

You could choose to hold your Nucleus token in order for it to appreciate and do not lend it out to the bot in exchange for interest.
Members holding Nucleus for appreciation and members lending to the bot for interest both serve the purpose of the project.
Limiting supply (holders) and creating demand (lenders).

With BCC this has been mostly true. Holding BCC as opposed to lending it out would have the better return. I hope the same is true for Nucleus, this is the model we are emulating - only with a transparent bot.

You cannot say the same for Bitcoin. There have been multiple period when holding Bitcoin yielded negative monthly returns for extended period of time.

Bitcoin traded from $1,100 (Dec 2013) to $232 (Nov 2015). A prolonged period of consistent negative returns month over month. And it will happen again with certainty.

People with big money would love 7-12% returns monthly. Because it is extraordinarily difficult to find. Crypto's are violatle. And when you have money are you looking to protect it not takes changes. People with money love 7-12% yearly returns.

I have said from the beginning that I believe the greatest value will come from holding Nucleus and token appreciation. Do it. But you cannot lend money to the bot, collect interest, and receive Nucleus back - because the bot is not trading Nucleus.

The price of Bitcoin has catapulted in the last few weeks but that is not normally nor should you expect it to continue or use it as a guide. I hope Bitcoin trades up to $25,000 in the near term but it could trade down to $8,500 just as easily.

Great reply. Highly appreciated. Every communication that I see from Jordan, increases my love and confidence in him & this project.
cicnos

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:56:06 AM

The daily price fluctuations are irrelevant. We are happy to see those who want to take profits and get out sell. But we are not going to hit their asks but rather let them sell lower so we can buy cheaper. Once the early profit takers are gone and those interested in the project and holding price is going to climb.

We are sticking to the plan and timeline.

My coins are locked up for a year. So I am in a rush to make this a success correctly, not by next week.

Marketing when the lending program is open is way more effective. That will bring huge volume. NCL will be listed on coinmarketcap and Waves.

Early adopters will reap the biggest reward.

But those interested in a pump and dump are in the wrong project.

100% agree here. Daily fluctuations are irrelevant on the long term. If you have been into crypto long enough you know that if the project has legs, it will run. There will always be weak hands.

MaK1auT

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

Guys who can tell me how to take tokens for referrals step by step? I have 5 referrals, but i dont know where i can take airdrop.Thank you!
catastrophie

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

Guys who can tell me how to take tokens for referrals step by step? I have 5 referrals, but i dont know where i can take airdrop.Thank you!

Ok so questions:

1.) Have you purchased at least $100 USD worth of NCL Tokens?

If the answer to number 1 is no you must purchase at least 100 USD.
If the answer to number 1 is yes, then good step one is complete.

2.) Have your referrals purchased at least $100 worth of tokens?

If your answer to number 2 is no, you will receive zero (0) tokens.  Referrals must purchase a minimum of $100 USD for you to receive your 20 token bonus.

If the answer to number 2 is yes, your referral bonuses were issued after verification.  An email was sent to all participants who had referrals asking them to verify their identity.  Once verified the tokens were sent to your wallet.

3.)  If you did not receive the email, I would sent an email to tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io.

I do not work for Bitcoin Growth Bot, I'm just trying to assist where I can, if I can.

Jordan please comment if this is incorrect.
vinay9

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

Hi guys are you tracking the 3 day's performance of the Bot. It's a REAL GENUINE Bot ... 5.13% in 3 days ... 1.68% daily average so far. The Bitcoin Growth Bot brings in real returns creating constant demand for Nucleus Coin (NCL) in turn causing the token to appreciate greatly in value. First transparent volatility trading bot with third party monitoring - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348. The Bot needs to be running and producing for a period of time for proof of concept... A transparent Bot that is proven to work, will be a game changer in lending platforms.
MaK1auT

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:30:42 PM

Ok so questions:

If your answer to number 2 is no, you will receive zero (0) tokens.  Referrals must purchase a minimum of $100 USD for you to receive your 20 token bonus.

If the answer to number 2 is yes, your referral bonuses were issued after verification.  An email was sent to all participants who had referrals asking them to verify their identity.  Once verified the tokens were sent to your wallet.

3.)  If you did not receive the email, I would sent an email to tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io.

I do not work for Bitcoin Growth Bot, I'm just trying to assist where I can, if I can.

Thanks a lot!
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:40:36 PM

Email: tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
vinay9

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:09:16 PM

Ok so questions:

If your answer to number 2 is no, you will receive zero (0) tokens.  Referrals must purchase a minimum of $100 USD for you to receive your 20 token bonus.

If the answer to number 2 is yes, your referral bonuses were issued after verification.  An email was sent to all participants who had referrals asking them to verify their identity.  Once verified the tokens were sent to your wallet.

3.)  If you did not receive the email, I would sent an email to tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io.

No. Though your attempt is laudable but your answer is not 100% correct.

The promotion offer offering FREE tokens was only for Pre-sale period. Everyone who signed-up during that period and the referrals who signed-up with their referral link are eligible for that offer of 20 FREE Tokens provided they purchased Minimum $100 worth of NCL during or before the pre-sale which was from Dec.1 and closed as soon as the designated quota of 3 million tokens were sold.

If you think that you are eligible, you have to write to tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io with all relevant details and wait for their reply asking for your ID proof.

I too do not work for BGB but I am sure of this reply.

Thanks and warm regards to all.
catastrophie

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:17:37 PM

Ok so questions:

If your answer to number 2 is no, you will receive zero (0) tokens.  Referrals must purchase a minimum of $100 USD for you to receive your 20 token bonus.

If the answer to number 2 is yes, your referral bonuses were issued after verification.  An email was sent to all participants who had referrals asking them to verify their identity.  Once verified the tokens were sent to your wallet.

3.)  If you did not receive the email, I would sent an email to tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io.

No. Though your attempt is laudable but your answer is not 100% correct.

The promotion offer offering FREE tokens was only for Pre-sale period. Everyone who signed-up during that period and the referrals who signed-up with their referral link are eligible for that offer of 20 FREE Tokens provided they purchased Minimum $100 worth of NCL during or before the pre-sale which was from Dec.1 and closed as soon as the designated quota of 3 million tokens were sold.

If you think that you are eligible, you have to write to tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io with all relevant details and wait for their reply asking for your ID proof.

I too do not work for BGB but I am sure of this reply.

Thanks and warm regards to all.

Whoops!  Good catch on that one thanks, I literally looked and read that information on the website to lol.  Just one of those days I suppose.  I think it's time for the weekend!  Thanks again for the correction.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:45:14 PM

Ok so questions:

A big thank you catastrophie! Very clear and helpful

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:47:56 PM

Hi guys are you tracking the 3 day's performance of the Bot. It's a REAL GENUINE Bot ... 5.13% in 3 days ... 1.68% daily average so far. The Bitcoin Growth Bot brings in real returns creating constant demand for Nucleus Coin (NCL) in turn causing the token to appreciate greatly in value. First transparent volatility trading bot with third party monitoring - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348. The Bot needs to be running and producing for a period of time for proof of concept... A transparent Bot that is proven to work, will be a game changer in lending platforms.

Thank you vinay9.

The hardest part of this project was building the bot. We are way ahead of the game. The party has not even started!

The average daily gain is going to drop. Remember the target is 7-12% monthly Smiley

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
didi-man

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

Looks good in bullish market, how does it perform when market tanks 20-50%? Can the bot short sell?

Can you trade on futures market since leverage is higher and no interest fee on borrowed money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: