Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7799 times)
CrypTick

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

hater fudders stay away from here let the admin make project up..he mentioned earlier whats the goal of project so dont cry now by seeing price is steady not getting volume
by the way max lending coin now in slow volume

[/quote]

Quote from: energiaglobal
Hey shaz my account was not just created. And you’ve never been vetted. You accused the founder of starting a thread and for it to be closed in which he never started. Great work!

You’re calling the guy scam yet he is doing everything stand up. Who burns tokens after cancelling an ICO if they are scamming anyone. Think about it. The guy would had disappeared. In the end you are going to look like a fool. But I suppose you could since you hide behind theshazbot meanwhile Jordan is not hiding about who he is. My money is on this project and you just creating FUD thinking you are a hero. The shazbot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

If the bot is trading forex then why it is called btc growth bot?

Price of ncl will depend on success of this bot but we know Jordan has lost money bot trading before, he even admitted that.

How can we be sure this time around the bot will be successful in long run, its almost guaranteed bot will lose money at some point like most do

cicnos

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:47:57 AM

Price of ncl will depend on success of this bot but we know Jordan has lost money bot trading before, he even admitted that.

How can we be sure this time around the bot will be successful in long run, its almost guaranteed bot will lose money at some point like most do

did-man the only thing certain to be sure in life is death. So please, don't ask for assurances. If you bought this token you should have analyzed the risk before buying. Please people... grow up and be responsible for your actions. If you are into Crypto, you should take responsibility. I said this before and I will say it again. There is NO ONE who will come and save you from your mistakes in this space. Grow up.

Teagannr

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:55:15 AM

any referrals?
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

It is trading in Forex. But the funds given to it for trading is Bits not USD(Deposits: Bit6200500.00) It will be Growing/gaining or losing Bits. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:48:23 AM

Where are my tokens for signing up and referrals?  Huh Where are my referrals  Huh
didi-man

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

Jordans bad reputation in forex market is detrimental for this coin, getting his face and name  up there is a good thing but only works if your track record is good, in this case we have many complaints and it works against Nucleus.

It doesnt take much to google his name, now the fact he is trading in forex market again, place where he failed  doesn't help.

The best would be to remove himself form nucleus and new hire ceo, fresh one with good track record or no record at all.

Price is gone to the toilet, trade occurs every half hour on dex, its not about spreading fud, im still in this coin for for fk sake this coin should be flying if done properly.

Please hire some  marketing strategist and adviser, perception is you created worthless coins on waves and now we are bagholders hoping for miracle.

theshazbot

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:47:57 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 07:01:11 PM by theshazbot

Jordans bad reputation in forex market is detrimental for this coin, getting his face and name  up there is a good thing but only works if your track record is good, in this case we have many complaints and it works against Nucleus.

It doesnt take much to google his name, now the fact he is trading in forex market again, place where he failed  doesn't help.

The best would be to remove himself form nucleus and new hire ceo, fresh one with good track record or no record at all.

Price is gone to the toilet, trade occurs every half hour on dex, its not about spreading fud, im still in this coin for for fk sake this coin should be flying if done properly.

Please hire some  marketing strategist and adviser, perception is you created worthless coins on waves and now we are bagholders hoping for miracle.

If you go through the thread - you'll notice there's a ton of newbie comment with less than 20 posts (usually 2-3 posts from an account that is usually only a few weeks or 2-3 months old). On Facebook, his group delete comments that are critical (see previous posts), and rig ratings to make it look 4/5+. Most of the reviews look fake, or referrals, and notice a large amount of 'reviews' from Africans and Indians. As if these places have a lot of capital for investing anyways Wink If it's not clear already, it's obvious he's hired people in other countries (India and/or Africa) or through referrals to shill his coin (Source: https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoin-Growth-Bot-1987165431498282/reviews/ and https://web.archive.org/web/20171222165658/https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoin-Growth-Bot-1987165431498282/reviews/ in case they try to remove).

Remember –Jordan Lindsey has made claims in the past of being able to turn $1,000 into $100,000 and 2000% a year returns in Forex  Roll Eyes Source: https://www.valforex.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/lindsey-of-aggressive-returns-promises-the-impossible.png He says: 30% a return per month on average AND in Forex. LOL. Another red flag, btw, because he doesn't have a myfxbook account to track his results, and any reputable Forex trader worth a damn will at least show that (not that there are really any and if they were, they wouldn't be peddling to random people on the internet). Same types of promises he's making here now on this ICO.

So it's clear to anyone who isn't a shill, that this is just another infomercial-type peddling get rich quick schemester. Guys like this will never learn how to act in a professional, and ethical manner, but fortunately, karma is a biznatch. Crooks only care about much money they can legally squeeze from consumers. Again: go on google, look at reviews - going back YEARS ago. He thinks that ICOS are the next hot thing for a quick buck, so might as well con some unsuspecting and gullible people.

There are a few classic signs of this being a scam for your future reference (if it isn't glaringly obvious already):

1) Bad feedback of Jordan Lindsey going back to TEN years ago (so not likely that people are trying to harm this 'ICO'). Jordan burned customers' funds making him profitable on commissions, but making his 'clients' broke. No successful forex trader uses the 'strategies' he uses.
2) His website is recently registered (another red flag), and is sketchy as heck. He didn't have the savviness to create a website that looks authentic. Evidence? Go to his website: jcls-forex.com and bitcoingrowthbot.io . It's clear he didn't spend the money on a professional looking MODERN website. Looks like it was made in 5 minutes.
3) No information on where this company is located (including address).
4) A man who failed at trading on Forex, making similar claims of his bot being able to do similar performance.
5) Most WAVES "hedge fund manager" type bots, if not all, are scams.
6) There are likely poor people who are shilling for this coin from India/Africa/wherever to get referrals and hope this might give them a chance to pump and dump the coin. He also deletes posts that are critical of his bitcoingrowthbot on facebook.
7) The bot is doing atm around 10% monthly return, but in a bullish market. Does not mean much.
8 ) He markets the bitcoin growth bot through 'aggressive' referrals, and shilling. The only ones pumping this turd are the ones who bought pre-ICO at 50 cents or got the coins for free through referral pumping.
9) No one is going to buy coins at $2-3 in 2-3 weeks LOL for a shamcoin on a shit Forex market from a sketchy guy with horrible past performance. Look at the volume - no will will buy.
10) Most importantly: They had an ICO, but no team? There is literally no one hired (Source: https://i.imgur.com/5XSTgxU.png). No devs, no nothing. Predictably, there would not be any Cheesy.

All in all, if you threw money on this 'coin' you might as well get out. You got scammed. There won't be any other CEO for this scam coin, or any team, because it's a get rich quick scheme for the owner.

From: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/387/www.jcls-forex.com

Note: All these comments were written months and YEARS before "Bitcoin Growth Bot" website was registered. It is clear to anyone with a normal IQ that there is a pattern of abuse, and dishonesty with this man (which has been demonstrated throughout this thread as well).

1. "Commission grabber only!!! Jordan has become a "commission grabber" and will trade accounts to zero for broker fees. In the YEARS that he has been selling his services, he hasn't had a successfull venture - STOP INVESTING WITH HIM!!!" - March 5, 2017

2. "Jordan has days or weeks were he gets good returns and it is those weeks he markets to the masses. Overall and in the long term nothing but losses.
 Opened 1250.00 small account to "test" see if what he claims is even close to REAL." March 2016. As of today - Feb 6 - 2017 - 11 months later my real money test account sits at 37.00. DO NOT PUT MONEY INTO THIS!"
- February 7, 2017

3. "Do not be naive like I was. It is a robbery...Steady ROI drop down 50% within 2-3 weeks....I lost lot of money...Never ever. If I traded randomly with a solid money management, I would not be able to "reach" what Mr. Lindsay showed me. Almost 30% down with 1 trade...
DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE !!!!!" - January 17, 2017

4. "Low on return. High on promises. Had an account for.5 months. Finally decided my money( down 15% since may 1st) is better off elsewhere." - October 6, 2016

5. "I opened a small $500 account to use his copy trading. He advertised that his goal is to make a 30% return monthly. I was skeptical but he showed some reports where in some months he made about 30-40% so I thought ok, even if he can make 10% a month that is still good. To be fair he does advise that he can get to 30% drawdown. Within 2.5 months my account was down 33%. As of today it is down about 22%. His system takes a lot of trades ( probably way too many). This is definitely not for those who can't deal with big drawdowns like 20 - 30 %. For those people I would say stay away. He does respond to your emails fairly promptly for someone who trades nonstop like a machine. At the end of 1 year he might end up with an average of 5-15% monthly but making 30 % 1 month and losing 20 % the following month is too much for most people to handle. I would not recommend." - September 21, 2016

6. "terrible, having previously given 5 stars for his chat room many years ago, decided to go with his managed forex service with tallinex. 78% drawdown in less than 10 days, closed out the managed account. 152 trades. he claimed 3+% loss in his account and said that the managed account is leveraged 3 times. this was ofcourse not disclosed before. Even at my worst trading, havent had a drawdown that big. very let down. so people do your own due deligence...." - March 20, 2015

7. "Jordan Lindsey is as bad as they come. I didn't rate him a SCAM because I believe he is just incompetent and not intentionally inept. I was with him a year and lost a ton of money following his systems to the letter. Everything he put out lost money. When I left him he was reduced to "teaching" how to day trade. I spent two sessions with that and knew I couldn't take any more. Stay away. You'll lose money." - August 14, 2007"

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

tl;dr - If Mr. Lindsey was honest - he'd disclose his past performance on his past Forex trads, but he can't because he knows his results are nowhere near where he claims. Currently, bitcoin growth bot is generating something like 10% monthly gain in a bull market. Compared to just buying and holding any major coin like bitcoin, litecoin, monero, etc. that will almost practically 2-5x+ in 2018. We're in the age of crypto - Forex is in the past, and a sketch market.

P.S. It also would not surprise me if Mr. Jordan Lindsey pre-ICOed the coins for 50 cents, and also sold them for $1.00. THAT's the exit scam combined with a bot that has abysmal returns in a bull market. All of the risk, little return.

It's clear that for years this guy has been making enticing people with promises of huge gains, and then conveniently hiding his failure rate. That's the definition of a crook. When called out for this, his only response is "customers knew what the were getting into" because it was "aggressive." Yeah, aggressive losse for clients, and aggressive gains for Mr. Lindsey Cheesy .

So if it isn't clear already - the only ones shilling this are either Jordan Lindsey, or the referrals looking for any gullible people to dump their shitcoins onto. No one (including Jordan) really expect this to outperform the cryptocurrency market in 2018, or in general. Cheesy
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:16:00 AM

You should really sell your tokens and exit the project.
Nucleus is trading twice as high as the pre-sale price
, https://s31.postimg.org/rbhh4z617/Screen_Shot_2017-12-22_at_5.56.47_PM.png

There's no point in doing a full-blown marketing campaign right now when we are still working on the backend. We want to have everything up and ready so when people hear about our project, they can begin participating right away.

Is spreading the word good now? Well, of course. All publicity is good. Those who see the value in our program will take the time to learn the waves dex and buy NCL. This is for all the early adopters.

Come february, you will see the team aggressively marketing a completed project which will scoop the early majority, and late majority brackets.

It's these people that will see a bot with weeks of results, inspiring investor confidence.

This is not a pump and dump.

Please sell and get out with double your investment.

So if it isn't clear already - the only ones shilling this are either Jordan Lindsey, or the referrals looking for any gullible people to dump their shitcoins onto. No one (including Jordan) really expect this to outperform the cryptocurrency market in 2018, or in general. Cheesy

The referral program closed a month ago. Nobody is promoting the program for referrals.

But the Bot is real. And it trades really really small. Check it out. Because the performance is third party verified and shared. And it is AMAZING.

It is difficult to call something a scam when it is transparent about the algorithm,
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348

@The bot is doing atm around 10% monthly return, but in a bullish market. Does not mean much.@
Aud/Nzd the currency pair being traded is not in a bullish market. That is not true. That's a lie and FUD.

My tokens are untouched. My wallets are visible, http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku

A real bot that is verified and transparency throughout the entire project. So really where is the scam?

You could bring up anything said about me on the internet. But you are only mentioning the FUD and none of the 5 star wonderful well written reviews that come from the heart instead of a competitor. And clearly the linguistic styles they come from different people as well as the verified addresses from all over the world. You are biased.

What happened to you in life to cause you so much pain? I am really sorry for whatever deep wounds you have suffered but they have nothing to do with me.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
afrazium

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:02:37 AM

No wonder this guy has the word bot in his name! spambot more like
You're trying to save humanity, you warned everyone, you delivered your message ... go expose other scams please

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
didi-man

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:44:58 PM

"Those who see the value in our program will take the time to learn the waves dex and buy NCL"

This is wrong approach, ordinary investors don't want to take the time to learn about slow and unpopular exchange.

You took so much BTC in ico and you can't spend btc or 2 to apply for some semi decent exchange listing to get your coin out there.

You defending dex as agood exchange which nobody uses to trade even top pairs, its laughable looking at that order book and a few sheep here are supporting everything you say.

You banning everyone on telegram who asks legitimate questions so you only want blind idiots shilling for your coin.

How you think this platform will be ready by February or March whe you still hiring for the past month or more.

You sold coins without having a team, working site and no progress since mid November when you started out, 6 weeks and site is a mess.

How about you disclose your physical address for the sake of transparency, if you are an honest businessman you should do that, many non-scammy coins have physical address where you can come and talk to ceo and team, investors sleep better knowing where  ceo  sleeps Smiley

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:22:10 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 02:50:42 PM by Bitcoingrowthbot.io

You banning everyone on telegram who asks legitimate questions so you only want blind idiots shilling for your coin.

Anyone who promotes other projects is first warned and then banned. Plain and simple. Anyone who asks any question is responded to. Difficult questions are encouraged.

You have been in the chat making these same points and you have not been banned. Instead other people are answering your questions. More FUD.

Please how many other projects do you have have an open chat group.

Seriously, this project is not for you. Sell your tokens.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

First draft of this video which provides an explanation of how the performance stats work and showing the actual algo trading on the Metatrader 4 platform and a quick view of the code.

Please give feedback so I can improve on the final version for public release, https://youtu.be/gsOZCi_xZGI

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
theshazbot

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:30:41 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 05:02:54 PM by theshazbot

No wonder this guy has the word bot in his name! spambot more like
You're trying to save humanity, you warned everyone, you delivered your message ... go expose other scams please

Afrazium is another new registered poster from September 2017 with a few posts. Ok Jordan.

"Those who see the value in our program will take the time to learn the waves dex and buy NCL"

This is wrong approach, ordinary investors don't want to take the time to learn about slow and unpopular exchange.

You took so much BTC in ico and you can't spend btc or 2 to apply for some semi decent exchange listing to get your coin out there.

You defending dex as agood exchange which nobody uses to trade even top pairs, its laughable looking at that order book and a few sheep here are supporting everything you say.

How you think this platform will be ready by February or March whe you still hiring for the past month or more.

You sold coins without having a team, working site and no progress since mid November when you started out, 6 weeks and site is a mess.

How about you disclose your physical address for the sake of transparency, if you are an honest businessman you should do that, many non-scammy coins have physical address where you can come and talk to ceo and team, investors sleep better knowing where  ceo  sleeps Smiley

@didi-man not surprised at all he's banning on Telegram. He removed people's posts on Facebook (he claims he doesn't ban people on Telegram) but proof is in the pudding. Facebook score also shows 4/5 mainly from Africans.

It's a sketch coin, from a sketch incompetent person, from a sketch background. Low volume, and only people that are shilling this are either himself, his associates, people he paid in India/Africa, and referrals.

Anyone who's left bag holding this scam-coin shouldn't be in cryptocurrency. There are far more transparent companies that HAVE a working product, that have a physical address, a real team, not on a sketch platform (Waves - tons of fraudster hedge fund types like Jordan). Jordan and his shills don't like that guys like yourself or myself post objective thoughts, so they go smearing.

Mr. Lindsey:
Multiple times you have been asked for the physical address for your company which you have not disclosed. Why haven't you disclosed a physical address when any reputable company will? Generally speaking, the only reason is because you do NOT want people to be able to locate this company. Interestingly, you are a US citizen, yet your token offer is outside America, with an undisclosed location – which is another red flag. You have also not shown past performance from previous Forex portfolios you've handled. Your website was registered only a month ago (another major red flag), and you have NO team.
By all means, try to explain that Cheesy

Mr. Jordan Lindsey answer these questions, and if you don't, you prove my point:

1) What are your credentials? What is your background? What school did you go to? Why should people trust you?
2) Why do you think your bot will work in the future? Why do you think your 10% gain will be consistent when your past performance has shown to be nothing like that? Do you think that a 10% return per month or CLAIMED ~300% return for the year on a high risk, sketchy, unknown coin is good considering that holding bitcoin, litecoin, etc. will 2-4x in a year reliably?
3) Why should anyone use your FOREX trading bot when Forex has been known for being a sketch market for years especially compared to the cryptocurrency market?
4) Why do you ban people/remove comments in Facebook or Telegram that are critical?
5) Why do you hide the physical address of your company and why is it located outside of the US despite the fact you live in California?

I will admit Mr. Jordan Lindsey, that you are persistent at consistently marketing and profiteering by trying to prey on the naive. I am sure you do not feel any remorse making money by losing people's hard-earned money. It's a shame you have never applied all that effort at earning an honest living, rather than looking for get-rich-quick schemes for so many years.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:31:30 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 10:14:42 PM by Bitcoingrowthbot.io

Blessed Christmas @theshazbot. We are praying for you and hope you and your family are filled with peace and love.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:00:06 PM

Blessed Christmas @theshazbot. We are praying for you and hope you and your family are filled with peace and love.
theshazbot

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

Ruh roh Jordan - looks like you accidentally typed the same message twice on two different accounts.

Mr. Jordan Lindsey - thank you for the holiday greetings, while I am not Christian, I hope you can learn from God when he commanded, "Thou shalt not steal."

I see that you didn't answer my questions, and are avoiding them. You've clearly hidden information about the company's location, your background, etc. It will not do you any good by avoiding these questions (as others have asked before, and which you have conveniently ignored).

1) What are your credentials? What is your background? What school did you go to? Why should people trust you?
2) Why do you think your bot will work in the future? Why do you think your 10% gain will be consistent when your past performance has shown to be nothing like that? Do you think that a 10% return per month or CLAIMED ~300% return for the year on a high risk, sketchy, unknown coin is good considering that holding bitcoin, litecoin, etc. will 2-4x in a year reliably?
3) Why should anyone use your FOREX trading bot when Forex has been known for being a sketch market for years especially compared to the cryptocurrency market?
4) Why do you ban people/remove comments in Facebook or Telegram that are critical?
5) Why do you hide the physical address of your company and why is it located outside of the US despite the fact you live in California?
6) Why was the domain name registered just a month ago, and now you've suddenly done an ICO?

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:56:23 PM

Important announcement!

I hereby hand off this thread to @theshazbot aka the guy who spent his Christmas Eve spamming this thread.

The distraction here is a distraction and I have important things to focus on and build.

Good luck @theshazbot, I will reclaim the thread at a later date of my choosing.

Lending Platform 2.0

Here are the team tokens in public view,
http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku

Real verified bot,

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
theshazbot

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:48 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 10:26:26 PM by theshazbot

Important announcement!

I hereby hand off this thread to @theshazbot aka the guy who spent his Christmas Eve spamming this thread.

The distraction here is a distraction and I have important things to focus on and build.

Good luck @theshazbot, I will reclaim the thread at a later date of my choosing.

Lending Platform 2.0

Here are the team tokens in public view,
http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku

Real verified bot,

Nope – your announcement is a derailment from the questions that need to be answered if you want to be seen as credible. It's not spamming when I'm calling you out for not answering basic questions. On the other hand, using your shill army to pump fake comments on your behalf is. You ban people on Facebook, Telegram, and use fake accounts to shill your product. You registered your website a month ago, and did an ICO (red flag) - another sign of a cash grab.

You have no address for your company (another red flag).

You've been known for being a disreputable Forex trader, making false promises of 2000% percent returns in a year (and not showing your previous Forex trading performance, and not being on myfxbook ) - major red flag Cheesy

Your website looks like it was outsourced to Kazakhstan.

You are welcome to answer the following questions - if you can't, well, you're only hurting yourself Wink

I'll ask again - because any bagholder deserves an answer before you try to fleece them again. Your refusal to answer these simple questions means you are hiding something Smiley :

4) Why should anyone believe your bot will consistently return >10% when in the past you have promised up to 2000% gains, and then lost clients' money. NOT on one occasion, but on at least a dozen if not more?
5) If you believe in your bot's performance, why don't you have a MyFxBook account so that people can audit your past trades? Wink
6) Why do you ban people/remove comments in Facebook or Telegram that are critical?
7) Why do you hide the physical address of your company and why is it located outside of the US despite the fact you live in California?
8 ) Why was the domain name registered just a month ago, and now you've suddenly done an ICO?

By all means, take a break from bumping this thread - it's the only move you can make as you can't answer any of these questions above – I'll be here ready to call you out as needed. Until next time, hombre Wink
didi-man

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:15:47 PM

theshazbot is asking some good questions, you wanted to go out and show your face, as a ceo of ncl you should answer them.

It looks like this bot has nothing to do with cryptocurrency, apart from you collecting btc from ico, Dollar growth bot would be more appropriate name, you not growing btc at all, in fact this will probably under-perform btc

It trades in Forex market, aud/nzd pair if im not wrong, there is so many Forex bots and trading systems out there, most if not all are crap and your record is not that god in the field, even you admitted  it.

Why will this work this time around?

Can you show us performance of your other independently tracked  bots over longer period of time, 1 years+? Sure this is not the first time you tried to impress potential investors with your bot performance.

you dont want to look like someone who is running away from tough and legitimate questions,  why deleting messages on social media(big red flag), no physical address and now it does appear you created 2 bitcoin talk accounts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: