Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7804 times)
cicnos

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:55:09 AM

Thanks for your time and interest. I appreciate it very much.

We would to offer bounties. I am sure you probably receive offers all of the time with bounties included. We can't offer that because every penny needs to go towards building this project.

I am simple asking for your consideration if you believe this could be good for community as a whole.

The launch offer is very generous:
You get 15 USD (20 Tokens) when you sign up & verify your email.

Plus 20 tokens for each friend that signs up using your unique referral link.

All channels of communication open. The project is not without it's challenges, it is a big undertaking but we will communicate with everyone throughout.

First off congratulations and thank you for creating such an opportunity (for us the little guys) to participate in this great project. I believe in the success of your project considering the way you approach the crypto community and offer equal opportunity for everybody who wants to get involved.

Also the fact that you chose transparency over anonymity will definitely serve as a major keystone in achieving the project goals.
That decision deserves to be saluted.

This makes it much easier for somebody trying to explain your project, future goals and cryptocurrency in general to my family and friends.
We come from a country which is among the poorest in the EU with high levels of corruption.

I'm trying my best to let people know about you and what your future intentions are.
Thanks again for giving us the chance to participate in something positive. Honestly, opportunities of this kind are very rare for us.

I will certainly follow your project and I will forward every new update you share to all the people I'm trying to get to participate.

http://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/?mwr=5946-0d145be6  Smiley

Very nicely put borislavtzvetkov. I make your words mine and I thank the creator for the opportunity myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cicnos

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:18:14 AM

Nucleus coin founder Jordan Lindsey, quick search comes up with interesting results

Sound like he is a typical trading Forex guru, lot of negative reviews and questionable 5 start reviews.

Since he was so unsuccessful at Forex what make him so sure he can deliver 1% daily return in crypto?

He sensed opportunity for some quick buck

DYOR

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/387/www.jcls-forex.com?per-page=50&sort=rating

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jcls-forex-com-jordan-lindsey.1194/

http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey

Skills

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanlindsey

Technical Analysis Currency FX trading Trading Trading Strategies Trading Systems BrokerageDerivatives Electronic TradingInvestment StrategiesFinancial MarketsFX OptionsEmerging MarketsHedgingForeign ExchangeEquitiesBloombergOptionsPortfolio ManagementAsset ManagementETFsAlternative InvestmentsHedge FundsBondsCapital MarketsInvestmentsFixed IncomeCommodityProprietary TradingEquity TradingEquity DerivativesInvestment BankingForeign Exchange (FX) OptionsFX Trading

Thanks for the detective work didi-man. So far I have nothing bad to say about Jordan Lindsey. But I am still not 100% convinced about the transparency aspect of this project.
The main concern for me is not who is behind BitConnect or Regal coin or Ethconnect. The real question is who is holding the private keys to the trading bot's address?
Why not create a smart contract on Ethereum where we can all see where the money for the ICO is going. I understand very clearly how all these platforms work and I can tell it is no rocket science. But I do believe in being 100% transparent and just having a decentralized exchange when you conduct your ICO is not enough.

Here are some of my suggestions:
- Use Ethereum smart contracts to hold the ICO funds so we can all see where they are going.
- Create a website on blockstack or running on Ethereum for the trading bot. This way the website can't be shut down.
- The person/people that puts the site up should be able to sign their public address on the site and also outside the site so we can see who is behind it.
- We should be able to confirm and see all the tokens we lend to the bot going to a wallet which should be controlled by a smart contract.
- I don't really care if the bot is trading with us (this is how I think bitconnect functions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HviRDE_wPI0) and if it is we should be able to see it is fully automated. I am not asking to see the code of the bot. Because I believe if people see the code they will try to game the system and the system will stop working because no one will be actually lending to the bot. It's a catch 22 problem here.
- On the ICO, why not make it that the pre-sale coins go to a smart contract that automatically get loaned to the bot. The system needs a head start and the people that are getting the coins for cheapest should be the ones making the head start. That is the "price" they would have to pay for the system to work and for getting the cheapest coins.
- Let's all discuss how this system could work under this thread. Let's make it truly an open system.

I still have many more ideas, but I would like Jordan to participate in the conversation openly and here. I still believe the pre-sale is a bit too rushed. If you really need all that money to start the project Jordan, why don't we all just create a multi sig. bitconnect/bitcoin wallet and use that to fund the beginning of this project.

There is only one thing that really captivated me about this project, and this was this one phrase on the website:
"If you live in the Bay Area and are a highly capable, genuinely good, and friendly please apply for the open position below you are qualified for."

Call me naive, but I truly believe people are first and far most good by nature. I would be more than happily participate and help in this project. Not because I can get cheap coins and become rich (even though that is a nice incentive) But because I truly believe decentralization and blockchain technology are the only thing that can help humanity move away from the sad state of affairs we live in. And I will do anything in my power to make that happen.

cicnos

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:29:25 AM

hey guys another promising lending platform coming out in a couple days , some countries not allowed to buy though, looks interesting
Total Coin Supply: 26,000,000(BGG)
ICO Coin Supply: 7,800,000(BGG)
ICO Start Date: 26/11/2017
Term Length: 50 to 199 Days
Daily Interest: Up to 48% Monthly
Investment Type: Trading Bot
https://goldgate.io/bggHGE39ijIIVmLZik

If it is just another lending platform with nothing new to the arena I might as well stick to the good old BitConnect. I understand people want to diversify but it is just like any other project. If you are not offering any real innovation, there is little incentive for people to participate in it. Of course you also want a to be as redundant  and resilient as possible. This way it is hard for any government or central power to shut you down.

cicnos

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:35 AM

I write the review for Bitcoin Growth Bot, a brand new lending platform and here are some things I see about them:

They have registered the domain on Nov 03, 2017, they had only 20 days to build the system. They’re using privacy protection to protect their information so we can’t see their address. The founder is Jordan Lindsey, he is the president of JCL Capital.

They don’t use any DDoS protection services, I see they are using a server at DreamHost and I found out this domain: jcls-forex.com on their server. Then I found this article: https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html if you can’t open that link, visit this link. He seems like a professional scammer.

The homepage, whitepaper and roadmap are fine but I don’t like their design style. A bad thing that I don’t see where is the dashboard. Bitcoin Growth Bot calls their coin is Nucleus (NCL), it’s a WAVES token. What? I will never trust WAVES tokens, many hedge funds created tokens based on WAVES platform to scam.

Total token supply is 24,000,000 NCL, and 9,000,000 NCL will available in the ICO. They will raise $9,000,000 in the ICO. I see they’re paying so much for the referral program, 20 tokens per referral, Youtube scammers are shilling it. Lending plans are pretty good.

I will give Bitcoin Growth Bot 1 star because the founder is a professional scammer and it’s a WAVES token, just stay away from it: http://www.lendingplatformreviews.com/bitcoin-growth-bot-lending-platform-review/

Thanks for the information, but to comment on the design style of the whitepaper and roadmap!!!?Huh Come on. This is your personal taste and the design choices the creator made have zero influence on the credibility of the project.

cicnos

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:34:52 AM

JL is still in process of hiring to fill all the key positions, he does not even have a team of trusted people which is essential for this type of business to succeed, what can possibly go wrong when you bring in bunch of strangers off the street and expect things to run smoothly?

Too many moving parts, too many potential points of failure and the fact he is based in US makes it worse, authorities can shut him down anytime as such HYIPs are considered ponzi schemes, frauds

Sooner or later Jordan Lindsey running ponzi in SF area will attract attention from gov agencies and law enforcement

Instead of writing what he has not done yet. Why not offer your help to build this system with him. Just post some ideas and solutions to what you consider a problem. It is as simple as that.

Pluss

Activity: 364
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

Now he wants to get at least $ 100 to get payments for referrals.
Do not fall for it.
He needs to show the direction in which he can go along with his scam project.
Calling a project a scam before you even know what it is and how it works says more about you than it says about the project itself.
First he received my data and the conditions for referrals, and now he puts out new conditions with a payment of 100 usd. Is this normal? Is not it cheating?
And I do not advise anyone to contact a person who changes his conditions every day.
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

Do not fall for it.
Calling a project a scam before you even know what it is and how it works says more about you than it says about the project itself.
First he received my data and the conditions for referrals, and now he puts out new conditions with a payment of 100 usd. Is this normal? Is not it cheating?
And I do not advise anyone to contact a person who changes his conditions every day.

Moving the goalposts is not on, he seems in to be in rush changing things on the fly. Improvising.

The fact he does not have dev team yet is not good enough, he should have organised the team  before starting anything, at this point is just an idea in his head and somehow he invented the bot that is consistent in making profits or so he claims.Holy grail

His website domain registered for 1 year, doesn't he think this business will be around longer than that

Why waves platform, ERC20 tokens are way to go. He probably watched youtube video where you can make wave token in 2 minutes and he liked it

How about law and taxes? I dont think US gov will let people run ponzi and avoid paying taxes on fat profits?

What are the chances of gov closing his biz down and investors lose all money?  better to move down south just to be safe

Kygo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

Do not fall for it.

How about law and taxes? I dont think US gov will let people run ponzi and avoid paying taxes on fat profits?

What are the chances of gov closing his biz down and investors lose all money?  better to move down south just to be safe

A company that does not allow us citizens, residents or entities to participate, is not operating or incorporated in the USA and you are worried about the US gov shutting it down? That doesn't even make sense.

From the site:

The company is not operating from within the USA and is incorporated elsewhere. We are very sorry the people of the USA are not able to participate. We love Americans and America. It is the laws of the country that prohibit the people from participating.

All US citizens are required to pay taxes on all income earned. Why are you worried about that?
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:18:42 PM

Thanks for the detective work didi-man. So far I have nothing bad to say about Jordan Lindsey. But I am still not 100% convinced about the transparency aspect of this project.
The main concern for me is not who is behind BitConnect or Regal coin or Ethconnect. The real question is who is holding the private keys to the trading bot's address?
Why not create a smart contract on Ethereum where we can all see where the money for the ICO is going. I understand very clearly how all these platforms work and I can tell it is no rocket science. But I do believe in being 100% transparent and just having a decentralized exchange when you conduct your ICO is not enough.

Here are some of my suggestions:
- Use Ethereum smart contracts to hold the ICO funds so we can all see where they are going.
- Create a website on blockstack or running on Ethereum for the trading bot. This way the website can't be shut down.
- The person/people that puts the site up should be able to sign their public address on the site and also outside the site so we can see who is behind it.
- We should be able to confirm and see all the tokens we lend to the bot going to a wallet which should be controlled by a smart contract.
- I don't really care if the bot is trading with us (this is how I think bitconnect functions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HviRDE_wPI0) and if it is we should be able to see it is fully automated. I am not asking to see the code of the bot. Because I believe if people see the code they will try to game the system and the system will stop working because no one will be actually lending to the bot. It's a catch 22 problem here.
- On the ICO, why not make it that the pre-sale coins go to a smart contract that automatically get loaned to the bot. The system needs a head start and the people that are getting the coins for cheapest should be the ones making the head start. That is the "price" they would have to pay for the system to work and for getting the cheapest coins.
- Let's all discuss how this system could work under this thread. Let's make it truly an open system.

I still have many more ideas, but I would like Jordan to participate in the conversation openly and here.
I still believe the pre-sale is a bit too rushed. If you really need all that money to start the project Jordan, why don't we all just create a multi sig. bitconnect/bitcoin wallet and use that to fund the beginning of this project.

There is only one thing that really captivated me about this project, and this was this one phrase on the website:
"If you live in the Bay Area and are a highly capable, genuinely good, and friendly please apply for the open position below you are qualified for."

Call me naive, but I truly believe people are first and far most good by nature. I would be more than happily participate and help in this project. Not because I can get cheap coins and become rich (even though that is a nice incentive) But because I truly believe decentralization and blockchain technology are the only thing that can help humanity move away from the sad state of affairs we live in. And I will do anything in my power to make that happen.

Dear Bitcointalk community,

This is my project, I believe in it and I am here to make it work. I am delighted to participate in the conversation openly here and share in your help and ideas.

Let me clarify a couple of things to get going.

1. It is incredibly difficult to develop a profitable automated algorithm. I've done it. One hundred percent yearly returns is not going to make me wealthy. Using it to create constant demand for a token that appreciates with those returns can make me and a lot of other people wealthy.

2. I apologize that those within the USA cannot be included in the crowdsale. I am not hiding behind anonymity because I think those doing that are going to hurt the industry in the long run. My intention was to create this under my California corporation and since have had to incorporate overseas and make sure to not operate within the USA which means excluding U.S. citizens, residents and entities. The SEC has no reach or jurisdiction this way. As a US citizen am required like all others citizens to pay tax on all income earned.

So we are clear steps have been taken to protect the project and make this a non-issue.

3. Everyone is a critic and believes they have better ideas from a far. Please I am open, offer your input and advice in a helpful way that can help make this project a success.

This is my project and my thread and I am here to discuss this openly.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
didi-man

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:12:29 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 06:18:38 PM by didi-man

Im glad you are transparent about it, not afraid of scrutiny, we lack that in cryptosphere

Obviously this are early stages and it is work in progress, since you are open to suggestions ,  here are some:

*many of us agree you should drop Waves and do it on Ethereum blockchain, ERC20 tokens. People are more familiar with Ether and im sure there are other reasons, technical people can chime in. Waves have bad rep and not as smart as Eth

*redesign website, make it look and feel professional,  functional/login/backend etc

*do not start pumping it yet till  you recruit all the right people and pre-sale is over

* try to move ICO earlier if possible/ as well as exchange listing (Feb/March seems  too far away)

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:52:29 PM

Im glad you are transparent about not afraid of scrutiny, we lack that in cryptosphere

Obviously this are early stages and it is work in progress, since you are open to suggestions ,  here are some:

*many of us agree you should drop Waves and do it on Ethereum blockchain, ERC20 tokens. People are more familiar with Ether and im sure there are other reasons, technical people can chime in. Waves had bad rep and not as smart as Eth
*redesign website, make it look and feel professional,  functional/login/backend etc
*do not start pumping it yet till  you recruit all the right people and pre-sale is over
* try to move ICO earlier if possible/ as well as exchange listing (Feb/March seems  too far away)

Yeah, transparency clearly means extra scrutiny which is in the end will be worth it and good for all, most especially the space. Doesn't mean it is easy, but it is right and needed.

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. I am just going to absorb for a bit here, listening, open to everything, and work on building this the best way to completion.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
didi-man

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

I vote for no 2 option Grin

Option #2

Purchase as many tokens as you are able in the presale under free market conditions.

Bonuses are as orginally listed:

0 - 1 million tokens 0.55 (25% bonus) = price of 0.41 USD

1 - 2 million tokens 0.65 (20% bonus) = price of 0.52 USD

2 - 3 million tokens 0.75 (15% bonus) = price of 0.64 USD

The pre-sale is an open market with no limits on decentralized exchange. Pure supply and demand.

Purchase methods accepted: BTC, LTC, ETH, WAVES, USD, EUR

Nothing beats the free market BUT you have to stop promoting it to avoid UCOIN cash scenario.

Maybe close new signups and we will buy all tokes available.  3 million tokens isn't much when we have so many hungry investors here.

Shut it down pls, no new members

Wondering how many registered users do you have so far, excluding ghost accounts? If you have more than 1000 then you will be ok, Credence coin had only 1000 investors and they sold 2.2 m tokens.

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:17:54 PM

Option #2

Purchase as many tokens as you are able in the presale under free market conditions.

The pre-sale is an open market with no limits on decentralized exchange. Pure supply and demand.

Nothing beats the free market BUT you have to stop promoting it to avoid UCOIN cash scenario.

Maybe close new signups and we will buy all tokes available.  3 million tokens isn't much when we have so many hungry investors here.

Wondering how many registered users do you have so far, excluding ghost accounts? If you have more than 1000 then you will be ok, Credence coin had only 1000 investors and they sold 2.2 m tokens.

Total members

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
TSGarp

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

Yeah, transparency clearly means extra scrutiny which is in the end will be worth it and good for all, most especially the space. Doesn't mean it is easy, but it is right and needed.

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. I am just going to absorb for a bit here, listening, open to everything, and work on building this the best way to completion.

If you really have something to offer you should postpone the ico. If you are open to suggestions make this a community project.
Let us all share ideas and build the lending platform together. This will build the trust we don't have in all the other projects.

The email you send us today was something that drove me away from your ico.
You asked us to send btc to a random adress and reply to a "no-reply" email adress with tx-code.
That seemed very unprofessional and overhasty.

If you can build trust you don't need to hurry.
gpcito

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:25:26 PM

Bitcoin Growth Bot, found here: https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/?mwr=5946-41e8f17e is only and first lending platform where the CEO makes himself known and available for scrutiny. He has already done live interviews.  You can look him up on Linkedin and research his track record in related businesses. I personally verified his companies and place of business with the California Secretary of State.

I'm also doing an in-depth background check on the CEO and I will share this info with anyone that signs up using my referral link below.

Bitcoin Growth Bot is also the only lending platform where you can verify the trading activity of the bot.  The is the first real lending platform that is not a scam.

Sign up using the following referral link https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/?mwr=5946-41e8f17e and you will receive not only 20 NCL Nucleus Tokens for free from the platform but you will get an additional 10 NCL Nucleus Token from me for free as well. A total of 30 NCL Nucleus Tokens worth $22.50 USD for free.

This is the only link that can be used to receive the 10 additional NCL Nucleus Token bonus for free.

https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/?mwr=5946-41e8f17e

After signing up and verifying your email, just send an email to referralrefund10@gmail.com and you will receive instructions to get your additional 10 NCL tokens when available.
Selling information you dig online is a pretty cheap way of getting referral links. I believe in putting the information out first and then if people think you did a good job they will happily sign under you. This is completely against the idea of openness and transparency of the blockchain. Thumbs down.

I'm not selling anything. I'm giving something for FREE which I spent a lot of time an effort to compile, some of which I had to pay for.  If anyone is interested in signing up with this program (as I am) then why not sign up where you can get the most value. I'm willing to share my research regarding the responsible parties so if by some chance the platform turns out to be a scam, at least those that signed up under my referral link https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/?mwr=5946-41e8f17e will have enough information on the scammer(s) to pursue the matter legally. Not to mention, signing up with me will yield you 50% more FREE NCL tokens than if you sign up elsewhere.

I lack the eloquence and skills of a Youtuber or a blogger, I have no other means to bring value to the table to incentivize others to sign up under my referral link and I have invested money and time to bring that value to you for FREE. So stop hating and click on the link below to get the most value and efficiency out of what you are going to do anyway if you intend to use their platform.

Personally, I would not endorse Bitcoin Growth Bot if I did not think it was legit.

Click below to sign up and get maximum value that you cannot get anywhere else:

gpcito

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:34:41 PM

If you really have something to offer you should postpone the ico. If you are open to suggestions make this a community project.
Let us all share ideas and build the lending platform together. This will build the trust we don't have in all the other projects.

The email you send us today was something that drove me away from your ico.
You asked us to send btc to a random adress and reply to a "no-reply" email adress with tx-code.
That seemed very unprofessional and overhasty.

If you can build trust you don't need to hurry.

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:24:38 PM

If you are open to suggestions make this a community project.

I am not sure how that would work. It seems it would a full time job trying to organize everyone in itself.
Have you seen this type of community project work anywhere else? I would like to look into that more.
As well as if you have any expanded ideas on what that would look like.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
gpcito

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:32:09 AM

Option #2

Total members

leokarry

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

Thank you very much Smiley

How to get this coin? any airdrop ?

Is there a bounty?

Thanks for your time and interest. I appreciate it very much.

We would to offer bounties. I am sure you probably receive offers all of the time with bounties included. We can't offer that because every penny needs to go towards building this project.

I am simple asking for your consideration if you believe this could be good for community as a whole.

The launch offer is very generous:
You get 15 USD (20 Tokens) when you sign up & verify your email.

Plus 20 tokens for each friend that signs up using your unique referral link.

All channels of communication open. The project is not without it's challenges, it is a big undertaking but we will communicate with everyone throughout.

I signed up, how do I see my token?
cicnos

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:20:45 PM

Bitcoin Growth Bot, found here: https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/?mwr=5946-41e8f17e is only and first lending platform where the CEO makes himself known and available for scrutiny. He has already done live interviews.  You can look him up on Linkedin and research his track record in related businesses. I personally verified his companies and place of business with the California Secretary of State.

I'm also doing an in-depth background check on the CEO and I will share this info with anyone that signs up using my referral link below.

Bitcoin Growth Bot is also the only lending platform where you can verify the trading activity of the bot.  The is the first real lending platform that is not a scam.

Sign up using the following referral link https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/?mwr=5946-41e8f17e and you will receive not only 20 NCL Nucleus Tokens for free from the platform but you will get an additional 10 NCL Nucleus Token from me for free as well. A total of 30 NCL Nucleus Tokens worth $22.50 USD for free.

This is the only link that can be used to receive the 10 additional NCL Nucleus Token bonus for free.

After signing up and verifying your email, just send an email to referralrefund10@gmail.com and you will receive instructions to get your additional 10 NCL tokens when available.
Selling information you dig online is a pretty cheap way of getting referral links. I believe in putting the information out first and then if people think you did a good job they will happily sign under you. This is completely against the idea of openness and transparency of the blockchain. Thumbs down.

I'm not selling anything. I'm giving something for FREE which I spent a lot of time an effort to compile, some of which I had to pay for.  If anyone is interested in signing up with this program (as I am) then why not sign up where you can get the most value. I'm willing to share my research regarding the responsible parties so if by some chance the platform turns out to be a scam, at least those that signed up under my referral link https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/?mwr=5946-41e8f17e will have enough information on the scammer(s) to pursue the matter legally. Not to mention, signing up with me will yield you 50% more FREE NCL tokens than if you sign up elsewhere.

I lack the eloquence and skills of a Youtuber or a blogger, I have no other means to bring value to the table to incentivize others to sign up under my referral link and I have invested money and time to bring that value to you for FREE. So stop hating and click on the link below to get the most value and efficiency out of what you are going to do anyway if you intend to use their platform.

Personally, I would not endorse Bitcoin Growth Bot if I did not think it was legit.

Click below to sign up and get maximum value that you cannot get anywhere else:

It's all good. Not hating in any way. I was just expressing my opinion, that I'm not a big fan of this approach but to each his own. Did not mean to upset anyone.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: