Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7800 times)
theshazbot

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:13:36 PM

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC

USD 570.2

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

Jordan Lindsey is a shill/crook. Don't be shocked with the price of a scam coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:16:26 PM

Good one Jordan. Thanks for proving my point.

Wrong user, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499612.0

That is not my thread nor project.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:19:02 PM

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

You paid $0.50 for NCL. Current market price is $1.03 USD

Nucleus has always been priced in dollars. You have doubled your money.

The appreciation or depreciation of bitcoin is not relevant.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
vinay9

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:35:40 AM

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC

USD 570.2

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

Oh .. really? I think you should check your maths again.
vinay9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:38:57 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 06:29:35 AM by vinay9

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC

USD 570.2

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

Jordan Lindsey is a shill/crook. Don't be shocked with the price of a scam coin.
Ok. You have done your bit. Everybody here are grown up adults and HAVE THE CAPACITY to understand/judge things. Thanks for your 'Unsolicited advice'.

Its the only lending program with a 100% transparent (third party tracked) volatility trading bot launched 3-weeks ahead of time. Tokens trading on an exchange since day 1. Jordan could have easily collected $18 million in the ICO had he not cancelled it. Cancelling the ICO and Burning 5 million tokens, I think is an extremely rare and exemplary step of honesty. Hats off to Jordan for setting an example. We need to realize most all ICO's don't give us access to a decentralized exchange from day 1.
Most of the time when we invest in an ICO, we don't see anything / product for months down the road.
Here we already have...
1) Access to decentralized exchange and
2) A secure wallet within that exchange
3) An active LIVE (third party tracked) trading bot we all can see
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:12:07 PM

Now its selling at $0.8322, can't even keep up with btc rise which is not rising atm, if it cant beat  btc at least then what is point buying this coin? So dont tell me wow this is good, you doubled your money when holding btc is safer and better

"The crowdsale for Nucleus Coin for 4,920,792 tokens will take place on January 15th, 2018 with
the price offering between $2.00-$3.60."

how would you be able to sell coins for $2-3.60? you would have pre ico buyers undercutting you on DEX who seem to be happy to sell coin just to get out, its been like that from the start.  There  isn't enough demand to drive the price up, even limited supply of coins is crushing the price, very weak

I look at other coins and compare, you have to acknowledge that something isn't right the way this coin is going

This is not fud, just stating the obvious,

Kygo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Now its selling at $0.8322, can't even keep up with btc rise which is not rising atm, if it cant beat  btc at least then what is point buying this coin? So dont tell me wow this is good, you doubled your money when holding btc is safer and better

"The crowdsale for Nucleus Coin for 4,920,792 tokens will take place on January 15th, 2018 with

how would you be able to sell coins for $2-3.60? you would have pre ico buyers undercutting you on DEX who seem to be happy to sell coin just to get out, its been like that from the start.  There  isn't enough demand to drive the price up, even limited supply of coins is crushing the price, very weak

I look at other coins and compare, you have to acknowledge that something isn't right the way this coin is going

You are watching the daily price on this? Bro, this was buy and hold. Don't expect anything to happen until the lending opens. And don't expect to get coins this cheap at a later time.

Have you not seen the performance of the trading bot? The only lending program with a transparent founder and a real bot? This is the sleeper of 2018. The owner was very clear about this not being a pump and dump. Why are you acting like it is then and worried. It is trading at $0.91, sell your tokens and get out but stop your complaining.

Kygo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:02:38 PM

Good one Jordan. Thanks for proving my point.

Wrong user, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499612.0

That is not my thread nor project.

That is the same guy who tried to scam you for 1 bitcoin dev! He is only under a different username. He purchased an old username once he got banned from the site for scamming other ICOs. That is against bitcointalk terms of service. You should report him!

He uses the same words and misspellings! This is the scam he pulled that you posted, https://postimg.org/image/6jlwx9xn5/

Kygo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:10:07 PM

People need to realize most all ICO's don't give
people access to a decentralized exchange from day 1.
Most of the time when you invest in an ICO,
you don't see anything / product for months down the road.

Here we already have...
1) Access to decentralized exchange and
2) A secure wallet within that exchange
3) An active trading bot you can see - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348

Familiarize yourself with the exchange if you have too.
It costs a few cents (in waves) to make a trade.

darrengarrison

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

i will watch this ico BTCGROWTHBOT...interesting ideea.. How can i mine this coin? has team - already have a beta version of their project? 
theshazbot

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:50:55 PM

i like how darrengarrison kygo and vinay9 are newbies who have been here for less than a week. Keep trying to pump Jordan Cheesy Your scam coin will go nowhere.   Grin
theshazbot

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:58:12 PM

i like how darrengarrison kygo and vinay9 are newbies who have been here for less than a week. Keep trying to pump Jordan Cheesy Your scam coin will go nowhere.   Grin
vinay9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:16:29 PM

You are watching the daily price on this? Bro, this was buy and hold. Don't expect anything to happen until the lending opens. And don't expect to get coins this cheap at a later time.

Have you not seen the performance of the trading bot? The only lending program with a transparent founder and a real bot? This is the sleeper of 2018. The owner was very clear about this not being a pump and dump. Why are you acting like it is then and worried. It is trading at $0.91, sell your tokens and get out but stop your complaining.

well said
Kygo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:22:38 PM

i like how darrengarrison kygo and vinay9 are newbies who have been here for less than a week. Keep trying to pump Jordan Cheesy Your scam coin will go nowhere.   Grin

That is the same guy who tried to scam you for 1 bitcoin dev! He is only under a different username. He purchased an old username once he got banned from the site for scamming other ICOs. That is against bitcointalk terms of service. You should report him!

He uses the same words and misspellings! This is the scam he pulled that you posted, https://postimg.org/image/6jlwx9xn5/

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

i will watch this ico BTCGROWTHBOT...interesting ideea.. How can i mine this coin? has team - already have a beta version of their project?

There is (nor will be) mining of the coin. There is a working trading bot that is verified and can be viewed. This was launched three weeks early and is to provide proof of concept prior to the lending program opening. That is scheduled for Feb 2018.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348

This project is being built as a real company, not a pump and dump scheme that will be gone tomorrow. The organic growth behind that is growing everyday. Until the lending program opens the marketing campaign will not begin. Marketing a working lending platform with a real bot with full transparency throughout is going to be huge.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
vinay9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:07:33 PM

My sympathies for your intelligence. May God bless you.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:08 PM

ICO tokens of have been burnt!

Here is the burn tx: http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions/7AqA61LsV4cwrfnbrun5atxvZ35JiuMPqzyTj8rD1cCp and here are the Nucleus wallets reflecting the new supply, http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
theshazbot

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:55:16 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 10:45:02 PM by theshazbot

Quote from: Kygo

Hold up, hold up. You. "Vinay9" who registered on November 26, 2017, are saying that I bought my user name? LOL. I've been on Bitcointalk for over 4 years, bud. I was here before you even probably heard of bitcoin. Thanks for the chuckle.

“Ok. You have done your bit. Everybody here are grown up adults and HAVE THE CAPACITY to understand/judge things. Thanks for your 'Unsolicited advice’”

It's a public forum. You (Jordan Lyndsey) have no right to regulate any thread. I can say whatever I want. I find it interesting again that before this "Bitcoin Trading Bot" website was registered in November 2017 (another sign of a scam), and horribly designed (another sign of scam). You were mentioned on a reputable website (https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html) for delivering 30% returns in ForEx and "up to 2000%" and losing people's money.

Your demeanor in this thread has been nothing but dubious, and questionable to say the least. Not the type of language a founder of a legit coin uses.

"When asked about the strategy which he uses to make this a reality, Lindsey says that he uses short-term volatility break-out driven system... His robbery character manifests when he takes your 1k worth of account and brings it to a $200 worth Forex account in just 1 week.

There were 152 trades gone bad in that account. When he inquired from Jordan, he was told that this account was leveraged 3 times, hence the big loss. And of course Jordan is very careful not to mention this kind of leverage anywhere during his marketing campaigns.

Other customers have also reported the same thing. Some of them even told us that Mr. Lindsey sometimes gets a 30% draw down with only one trade.

Despite these complaints arriving in our inbox thick and fast, we did not take them so serious until we received one final complaint that made us change our mind."

Usually, when someone presents evidence of how they were robbed, we take that information and if it is sufficient enough, we end up writing a negative review. But first, before doing so, we always contact the service provider, which in this case is Jordan Lindsey."

In the month of July 2017, we reached out to Mr. Lindsey to verify if these customer complaints were legitimate. We were very open and honest, so when we called and introduced ourselves, we made it very clearly that we had received several complaints against Aggressive Gains Forex managed account service, and that we were looking to confirm if these claims were legitimate.

Mr. Lindsey asked us to submit proof that indeed these were his customers who had wrote to us concerning this matter.

Of course we took a few screenshots of those emails and forwarded them to him. He promised to get back to us in a few hours which he never did.

Our patience was running out, and we were no longer hesitant to expose his so-called Aggressive Gains product.

We sent him another email with a warning stating that we were going to write a negative review against his Aggressive Gains Forex managed account service.

Of course he was winy at first. But we made it clear that we were not going to compromise our stand."

–––––––––

Sounds like 1) these complaints happened well before "Bitcoin growth bot" was created 2) This isn't the only website where the "Bitcoin Growth Both" 'founder' has had major complaints.

The fact that you've hidden your US address, have a sketchy looking website, and there's a bunch of less than one or two month old accounts with less than 10-20 posts often with 1-2 posts vigorously defending you is also demonstrative of a scam.

It is also a predictable response to claim that the writer of that article was "libeling" you. You had an opportunity to respond to those allegations, and it appears you did speak with that writer, and never responded. I am sure that the writer of that article: https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html would be more than willling to clear up anything, and you, the writer, and the clients you had can verify whether or not you lost money.

I seriously doubt anyone is investing much or any money in this project, and like others have already noted, screams of an exit scam. The coin's value has also gone down in value as people are looking to sell to get out.

edit:

There's even more sketchy info about this Jordan guy:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/387/www.jcls-forex.com?per-page=50&sort=rating
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jcls-forex-com-jordan-lindsey.1194/
http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey

Kygo

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:47:18 AM

Quote from: Kygo

Hold up, hold up. You. "Vinay9" who registered on November 26, 2017, are saying that I bought my user name? LOL. I've been on Bitcointalk for over 4 years, bud. I was here before you even probably heard of bitcoin. Thanks for the chuckle.

“Ok. You have done your bit. Everybody here are grown up adults and HAVE THE CAPACITY to understand/judge things. Thanks for your 'Unsolicited advice’”

It's a public forum. You (Jordan Lyndsey) have no right to regulate any thread. I can say whatever I want..

It is also a predictable response to claim that the writer of that article was "libeling" you. You had an opportunity to respond to those allegations, and it appears you did speak with that writer, and never responded. I am sure that the writer of that article: would be more than willling to clear up anything, and you, the writer, and the clients you had can verify whether or not you lost money.

I seriously doubt anyone is investing much or any money in this project, and like others have already noted, screams of an exit scam. The coin's value has also gone down in value as people are looking to sell to get out.

Kygo

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:56:04 AM

Yeah this guy expects us to believe he hasn't posted since 2014 when he said some gay slurs and then out of nowhere he has posted more in the past week then his entire 4 years on Bitcointalk.

This guy is a crook. Hey dev he is from Perth, Australia. I will send you the evidence. Extortion is a serious crime there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: