Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7804 times)
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:29:52 AM

We know where he is from. We got when he sent this message:

Proof: https://s9.postimg.org/etcbxxq7z/Screen_Shot_2017-12-19_at_8.19.49_PM.png

"Hello! I warn to you but you not paid to me, So now you will got more Loses. I am posting at many formus. You are doing a Big scam, you already collect some money from many users, but now i have started warn to peoples Now. and people understanding that any one create easily shit coins at waves for scam. A genuine ico not ask Advance fund & have always user back office in his website."

Now back to the project.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theshazbot

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:16:18 AM

Quote from: Kygo
That is the same guy who tried to scam you for 1 bitcoin dev! He is only under a different username. He purchased an old username once he got banned from the site for scamming other ICOs. That is against bitcointalk terms of service. You should report him!

He uses the same words and misspellings! This is the scam he pulled that you posted, https://postimg.org/image/6jlwx9xn5/

Hold up, hold up. You. "Vinay9" who registered on November 26, 2017, are saying that I bought my user name? LOL. I've been on Bitcointalk for over 4 years, bud. I was here before you even probably heard of bitcoin. Thanks for the chuckle.

“Ok. You have done your bit. Everybody here are grown up adults and HAVE THE CAPACITY to understand/judge things. Thanks for your 'Unsolicited advice’”

It's a public forum. You (Jordan Lyndsey) have no right to regulate any thread. I can say whatever I want. I find it interesting again that before this "Bitcoin Trading Bot" website was registered in November 2017 (another sign of a scam), and horribly designed (another sign of scam). You were mentioned on a reputable website (https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html) for delivering 30% returns in ForEx and "up to 2000%" and losing people's money.

Your demeanor in this thread has been nothing but dubious, and questionable to say the least. Not the type of language a founder of a legit coin uses.

"When asked about the strategy which he uses to make this a reality, Lindsey says that he uses short-term volatility break-out driven system... His robbery character manifests when he takes your 1k worth of account and brings it to a $200 worth Forex account in just 1 week.

There were 152 trades gone bad in that account. When he inquired from Jordan, he was told that this account was leveraged 3 times, hence the big loss. And of course Jordan is very careful not to mention this kind of leverage anywhere during his marketing campaigns.

Other customers have also reported the same thing. Some of them even told us that Mr. Lindsey sometimes gets a 30% draw down with only one trade.

Despite these complaints arriving in our inbox thick and fast, we did not take them so serious until we received one final complaint that made us change our mind."

Usually, when someone presents evidence of how they were robbed, we take that information and if it is sufficient enough, we end up writing a negative review. But first, before doing so, we always contact the service provider, which in this case is Jordan Lindsey."

In the month of July 2017, we reached out to Mr. Lindsey to verify if these customer complaints were legitimate. We were very open and honest, so when we called and introduced ourselves, we made it very clearly that we had received several complaints against Aggressive Gains Forex managed account service, and that we were looking to confirm if these claims were legitimate.

Mr. Lindsey asked us to submit proof that indeed these were his customers who had wrote to us concerning this matter.

Of course we took a few screenshots of those emails and forwarded them to him. He promised to get back to us in a few hours which he never did.

Our patience was running out, and we were no longer hesitant to expose his so-called Aggressive Gains product.

We sent him another email with a warning stating that we were going to write a negative review against his Aggressive Gains Forex managed account service.

Of course he was winy at first. But we made it clear that we were not going to compromise our stand."

–––––––––

Sounds like 1) these complaints happened well before "Bitcoin growth bot" was created 2) This isn't the only website where the "Bitcoin Growth Both" 'founder' has had major complaints.

The fact that you've hidden your US address, have a sketchy looking website, and there's a bunch of less than one or two month old accounts with less than 10-20 posts often with 1-2 posts vigorously defending you is also demonstrative of a scam.

It is also a predictable response to claim that the writer of that article was "libeling" you. You had an opportunity to respond to those allegations, and it appears you did speak with that writer, and never responded. I am sure that the writer of that article: https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html would be more than willling to clear up anything, and you, the writer, and the clients you had can verify whether or not you lost money.

I seriously doubt anyone is investing much or any money in this project, and like others have already noted, screams of an exit scam. The coin's value has also gone down in value as people are looking to sell to get out.

edit:

There's even more sketchy info about this Jordan guy:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/387/www.jcls-forex.com?per-page=50&sort=rating
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jcls-forex-com-jordan-lindsey.1194/
http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey

Proof: https://s9.postimg.org/etcbxxq7z/Screen_Shot_2017-12-19_at_8.19.49_PM.png

"Hello! I warn to you but you not paid to me, So now you will got more Loses. I am posting at many formus. You are doing a Big scam, you already collect some money from many users, but now i have started warn to peoples Now. and people understanding that any one create easily shit coins at waves for scam. A genuine ico not ask Advance fund & have always user back office in his website."
[/size]

Now back to the project.

Thanks for the humor, and nice try trying to divert from the issues brought up. I live in New York. You are a scammer, and everyone knows it. Really awful effort with the 2-3 post newbie accounts, and wild accusations of me being from Australia LMAO. My email address to my bitcointalk account is still the same as it was 4 years ago too.

Hold up, hold up. You. "Vinay9" who registered on November 26, 2017, are saying that I bought my user name? LOL. I've been on Bitcointalk for over 4 years, bud. I was here before you even probably heard of bitcoin. Thanks for the chuckle.

Yeah this guy expects us to believe he hasn't posted since 2014 when he said some gay slurs and then out of nowhere he has posted more in the past week then his entire 4 years on Bitcointalk.

That is the same guy who tried to scam you for 1 bitcoin dev! He is only under a different username. He purchased an old username once he got banned from the site for scamming other ICOs. That is against bitcointalk terms of service. You should report him!

He uses the same words and misspellings! This is the scam he pulled that you posted, https://postimg.org/image/6jlwx9xn5/

This guy is a crook. Hey dev he is from Perth, Australia. I will send you the evidence. Extortion is a serious crime there.

Again, trying to subvert and derail the thread. It won't work.

How low can you sink, Jordan?
energiaglobal

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

Now back to the project.

Thanks for the humor, and nice try trying to divert from the issues brought up. I live in New York. You are a scammer, and everyone knows it.

Yeah this guy expects us to believe he hasn't posted since 2014 when he said some gay slurs and then out of nowhere he has posted more in the past week then his entire 4 years on Bitcointalk.

This guy is a crook. Hey dev he is from Perth, Australia. I will send you the evidence. Extortion is a serious crime there.

How low can you sink, Jordan? You have no better means for making money ethically?

Actually you are the scammer. Trying to threaten a project by extorting money. Cointelegraph just wrote a piece about people like you. If the founder was a scammer he would had already walked away. Instead he is available daily, transparent and has launched a verified trading bot.
theshazbot

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:34:31 AM

“Ok. You have done your bit. Everybody here are grown up adults and HAVE THE CAPACITY to understand/judge things. Thanks for your 'Unsolicited advice’”

It's a public forum. You (Jordan Lyndsey) have no right to regulate any thread. I can say whatever I want. I find it interesting again that before this "Bitcoin Trading Bot" website was registered in November 2017 (another sign of a scam), and horribly designed (another sign of scam). You were mentioned on a reputable website (https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html) for delivering 30% returns in ForEx and "up to 2000%" and losing people's money.

Your demeanor in this thread has been nothing but dubious, and questionable to say the least. Not the type of language a founder of a legit coin uses.

"When asked about the strategy which he uses to make this a reality, Lindsey says that he uses short-term volatility break-out driven system... His robbery character manifests when he takes your 1k worth of account and brings it to a $200 worth Forex account in just 1 week.

There were 152 trades gone bad in that account. When he inquired from Jordan, he was told that this account was leveraged 3 times, hence the big loss. And of course Jordan is very careful not to mention this kind of leverage anywhere during his marketing campaigns.

Other customers have also reported the same thing. Some of them even told us that Mr. Lindsey sometimes gets a 30% draw down with only one trade.

Despite these complaints arriving in our inbox thick and fast, we did not take them so serious until we received one final complaint that made us change our mind."

Usually, when someone presents evidence of how they were robbed, we take that information and if it is sufficient enough, we end up writing a negative review. But first, before doing so, we always contact the service provider, which in this case is Jordan Lindsey."

In the month of July 2017, we reached out to Mr. Lindsey to verify if these customer complaints were legitimate. We were very open and honest, so when we called and introduced ourselves, we made it very clearly that we had received several complaints against Aggressive Gains Forex managed account service, and that we were looking to confirm if these claims were legitimate.

Mr. Lindsey asked us to submit proof that indeed these were his customers who had wrote to us concerning this matter.

Of course we took a few screenshots of those emails and forwarded them to him. He promised to get back to us in a few hours which he never did.

Our patience was running out, and we were no longer hesitant to expose his so-called Aggressive Gains product.

We sent him another email with a warning stating that we were going to write a negative review against his Aggressive Gains Forex managed account service.

Of course he was winy at first. But we made it clear that we were not going to compromise our stand."

–––––––––

Sounds like 1) these complaints happened well before "Bitcoin growth bot" was created 2) This isn't the only website where the "Bitcoin Growth Both" 'founder' has had major complaints.

The fact that you've hidden your US address, have a sketchy looking website, and there's a bunch of less than one or two month old accounts with less than 10-20 posts often with 1-2 posts vigorously defending you is also demonstrative of a scam.

It is also a predictable response to claim that the writer of that article was "libeling" you. You had an opportunity to respond to those allegations, and it appears you did speak with that writer, and never responded. I am sure that the writer of that article: https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html would be more than willling to clear up anything, and you, the writer, and the clients you had can verify whether or not you lost money.

I seriously doubt anyone is investing much or any money in this project, and like others have already noted, screams of an exit scam. The coin's value has also gone down in value as people are looking to sell to get out.

edit:

There's even more sketchy info about this Jordan guy:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/387/www.jcls-forex.com?per-page=50&sort=rating
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jcls-forex-com-jordan-lindsey.1194/
http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey

[/size]

Now back to the project.

Thanks for the humor, and nice try trying to divert from the issues brought up. I live in New York. You are a scammer, and everyone knows it. Really awful effort with the 2-3 post newbie accounts, and wild accusations of me being from Australia or trying to blackmail this con-artist LOL. My email address to my bitcointalk account is still the same as it was 4 years ago too. Any mod can verify that as well.

Again, trying to subvert and derail the thread. It won't work.

How low can you sink, Jordan?

Quote from: energiaglobal
Actually you are the scammer. Trying to threaten a project by extorting money. Cointelegraph just wrote a piece about people like you. If the founder was a scammer he would had already walked away. Instead he is available daily, transparent and has launched a verified trading bot.

Another brand new account. You're not fooling anyone. It's clear you're trying to spread confusion, and FUD on this thread. You severely underestimate the intelligence of readers on here. And for the record, none of my posts, nor ever, have I extorted anyone - nor am I Australian LOL. Nice try though. The CEO, Jordan Lindsey, as mentioned on the first page, and the posts beforehand (as well as the Facebook page), all show clearly that it's a clear scam.

By all means - create another 20 alts - no one's going to buy your junk coin, bud.
energiaglobal

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:52:09 AM

[quote author=theshazbot link=topic=2430121.msg26643966#msg26643966 dateAnother brand new account. You're not fooling anyone. It's clear you're trying to spread confusion, and FUD on this thread. You severely underestimate the intelligence of readers on here. And for the record, none of my posts, nor ever, have I extorted anyone - nor am I Australian LOL. Nice try though. The CEO, Jordan Lindsey, as mentioned on the first page, and the posts beforehand (as well as the Facebook page), all show clearly that it's a clear scam.

By all means - create another 20 alts - no one's going to buy your junk coin, bud.
[/quote]

Hey shaz my account was not just created. And you’ve never been vetted. You accused the founder of starting a thread and for it to be closed in which he never started. Great work!

You’re calling the guy scam yet he is doing everything stand up. Who burns tokens after cancelling an ICO if they are scamming anyone. Think about it. The guy would had disappeared. In the end you are going to look like a fool. But I suppose you could since you hide behind theshazbot meanwhile Jordan is not hiding about who he is. My money is on this project and you just creating FUD thinking you are a hero. The shazbot!
theshazbot

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:00:33 AM

[quote author=theshazbot link=topic=2430121.msg26643966#msg26643966 dateAnother brand new account. You're not fooling anyone. It's clear you're trying to spread confusion, and FUD on this thread. You severely underestimate the intelligence of readers on here. And for the record, none of my posts, nor ever, have I extorted anyone - nor am I Australian LOL. Nice try though. The CEO, Jordan Lindsey, as mentioned on the first page, and the posts beforehand (as well as the Facebook page), all show clearly that it's a clear scam.

Hey shaz my account was not just created. And you’ve never been vetted. You accused the founder of starting a thread and for it to be closed in which he never started. Great work!

You’re calling the guy scam yet he is doing everything stand up. Who burns tokens after cancelling an ICO if they are scamming anyone. Think about it. The guy would had disappeared. In the end you are going to look like a fool. But I suppose you could since you hide behind theshazbot meanwhile Jordan is not hiding about who he is. My money is on this project and you just creating FUD thinking you are a hero. The shazbot!

I actually am vetted on this forum. Email address is the same, my trade history, accounts, etc. are all the same as they were four years ago. That's rich that a bunch of brand new accounts with less than 1-3 posts are shilling hard for a guy with a bad, bad reputation.

You also accused someone else on reddit of being this "Australian guy" too 2-3 weeks ago. LOL. Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20171220065706/https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7f5xbo/scam_alert_bitcoin_growth_bot_a_brand_new_lending/dqjtfqv/

I think the fact that by simply typing Jordan Lindsey on google these three links pop up are pretty potent. I've noticed Jordan and his alt army conveniently ignore them:

1) http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/387/www.jcls-forex.com
2) http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey
3) https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html

You also delete posts on Facebook, as well as trying to manipulate public opinion on here. But again, waste of time - no one one here is that gullible.
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:13:59 AM

How many tokens already sold?

theshazbot

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:17:18 AM

Well seems to be a risky adventure!!

Note: More users above pumping this shill fake coin. Notice again these accounts were just created fairly recently. Almost all the posts in this thread that are "interested" in the coin have 1-20 posts, and accounts made in last few weeks.

If you're trying to dilute criticism in the thread, you're not doing a very good job.
pimmi

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:03 AM

Why do not I see the referrals? I have 0 points but many have joined, thank you
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:15:43 AM

Forget him.. People here are all grown up mature adults. Hence, no need to react and respond to all shits.
pasikav

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:47:02 AM

Where are my tokens for signing up and referrals? You then decided the next scam campaign to organize?
catastrophie

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:54:48 AM

Where are my tokens for signing up and referrals? You then decided the next scam campaign to organize?

Email tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io
cicnos

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:06:42 PM

Note: More users above pumping this shill fake coin. Notice again these accounts were just created fairly recently. Almost all the posts in this thread that are "interested" in the coin have 1-20 posts, and accounts made in last few weeks.

If you're trying to dilute criticism in the thread, you're not doing a very good job.

Dude chillex! I'm interested in the project and I don't have 20 posts. I have put money down and I'm willing to see if Jordan is bluffing or not. Let people decide for themselves. Coming here spamming the shit out of this thread is not looking good for you. Get in. Make your point. And chill the F#$% out!

pkcorp

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:37:22 PM

I actually am vetted on this forum. Email address is the same, my trade history, accounts, etc. are all the same as they were four years ago. That's rich that a bunch of brand new accounts with less than 1-3 posts are shilling hard for a guy with a bad, bad reputation.

You also accused someone else on reddit of being this "Australian guy" too 2-3 weeks ago. LOL. Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20171220065706/https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7f5xbo/scam_alert_bitcoin_growth_bot_a_brand_new_lending/dqjtfqv/

I think the fact that by simply typing Jordan Lindsey on google these three links pop up are pretty potent. I've noticed Jordan and his alt army conveniently ignore them:

2) http://www.tradebinaryoptionsrobot.com/blog-aggressive-gains-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey
3) https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html

You also delete posts on Facebook, as well as trying to manipulate public opinion on here. But again, waste of time - no one one here is that gullible.
You're a pathetic joke, sorry.
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:30 PM

Dude chillex! I'm interested in the project and I don't have 20 posts. I have put money down and I'm willing to see if Jordan is bluffing or not. Let people decide for themselves. Coming here spamming the shit out of this thread is not looking good for you. Get in. Make your point. And chill the F#$% out!
Well said
theshazbot

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:56:51 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 03:11:11 PM by theshazbot

I'm a joke because I showed the 3 links above show this guy is a con-artist? Nice one, Jordan or Jordan's associate.

The competitor has no trading bot to show for. This is a transparent project. You can't put a price on that.

Funny how you also posted in this reddit thread (archived so it can't be deleted), and sound like a paid supporter of Jordan. And for anyone reading about this junk coin - there are better trading bots i.e. Gunbot, trader daddy, etc.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171220065706/https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7f5xbo/scam_alert_bitcoin_growth_bot_a_brand_new_lending/dqjtfqv/

Funny how the same 2-3 people (you, Kygo, and Vinay9) keep shilling this turd.

500 NCL = 0.03042 BTC USD 570.2
Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

So you mean the price is around $1.14/NCL token? Looks like volume is pretty low too and a bunch of bag holders now.

Note: To anyone: Go through the entire thread and besides the links mentioned above that Jordan conveniently ignores, deleting posts on Facebook, threatening to arrest LOL, etc., it's easy to find that the same 3-5 "new users" keep vigorously defending this scam coin. Classic exit scam. Not that it matters some bagholders looking to sell this scamcoin as price has fallen. I honestly would not be surprised if Jordan is just using the different users to create false volume.

catastrophie

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:21:27 PM

I'm a joke because I showed the 3 links above show this guy is a con-artist? Nice one, Jordan or Jordan's associate.

The competitor has no trading bot to show for. This is a transparent project. You can't put a price on that.

Funny how you also posted in this reddit thread (archived so it can't be deleted), and sound like a paid supporter of Jordan. And for anyone reading about this junk coin - there are better trading bots i.e. Gunbot, trader daddy, etc.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171220065706/https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7f5xbo/scam_alert_bitcoin_growth_bot_a_brand_new_lending/dqjtfqv/

Current price of coin is lower than  pre pre ICO price, We this cant be another Davor?

So you mean the price is around $1.14/NCL token? Looks like volume is pretty low too and a bunch of bag holders now.

Note: To anyone: Go through the entire thread and besides the links mentioned above that Jordan conveniently ignores, deleting posts on Facebook, threatening to arrest LOL, etc., it's easy to find that the same 3-5 "new users" keep vigorously defending this scam coin. Classic exit scam. Not that it matters some bagholders looking to sell this scamcoin as price has fallen. I honestly would not be surprised if Jordan is just using the different users to create false volume.

Thanks for your opinion, we get it and got it days ago. You think it’s a scam, we’ve all gathered that. You mentioned the same reviews over and over and over again. Same links, same time frame, same reviews just on a different site. The thread you are claiming he tried to get removed was not even request by him, it was also what a year ago? Yes there are bag holders, that’s what serious investors in an ICO do who are not trying to pump and dump. The price has actually been relatively stable after the initial ICO hype died a bit. I have not seen or noticed a deleted Facebook comment so I really can’t even comment on this myself. You say this is a classic exit scam, could you provide details and a direct comparison between this owner and his company specifically bitcoin growth bit against others companies that have exited with all funds. Please don’t use examples like bitpite or companies who just disappeared and nobody knew who the owner was. I would like specific examples of how Jordan and the owner a scam company that disappeared are similar. This should be an easy task since it’s classic and all.
theshazbot

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:36:26 PM

Thanks for your opinion, we get it and got it days ago. You think it’s a scam, we’ve all gathered that. You mentioned the same reviews over and over and over again. Same links, same time frame, same reviews just on a different site. The thread you are claiming he tried to get removed was not even request by him, it was also what a year ago? Yes there are bag holders, that’s what serious investors in an ICO do who are not trying to pump and dump. The price has actually been relatively stable after the initial ICO hype died a bit. I have not seen or noticed a deleted Facebook comment so I really can’t even comment on this myself. You say this is a classic exit scam, could you provide details and a direct comparison between this owner and his company specifically bitcoin growth bit against others companies that have exited with all funds. Please don’t use examples like bitpite or companies who just disappeared and nobody knew who the owner was. I would like specific examples of how Jordan and the owner a scam company that disappeared are similar. This should be an easy task since it’s classic and all.

Another user who registered a few days ago. Classic. "We" = Jordan and his associates (and referrals). Jordan & co conveniently ignore the abundance of negative information online LOL.

I have not seen or noticed a deleted Facebook comment so I really can’t even comment on this myself.

Easy: https://i.snag.gy/u0ZjVT.jpg

Facebook group doesn't allow discussion - and censors anything  Cheesy. Of course, no one would see it because they're removed/hidden as seen in the picture above.

The proof is already in the pudding. The onus of proof isn't on myself - it's on Jordan. to address these major red flags which of course he can't, nor will he convinceably.

Also, for the record, Jordan - you keep bumping this crap coin on this forum - I'll respond here as much as I need. Fortunately, you have no control over discussions here.  LOL.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:41:24 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:12:58 PM by Bitcoingrowthbot.io

Scam? Check your bonuses here, https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/bonuses/
Plus you receive 20 NCL for having signed up by Dec 1st.

Email tokensale@bitcoingrowthbot.io

The token launched at $0.41 and has more than doubled.

There is a working verified trading bot and the lending platform launches in February. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348

You were wrong about me posting a separate thread and asking for it to be deleted. You are also wrong about me.

It was my mistake about thinking you were the Australian scammer. I assumed you were. You could see how I could be on the defensive with the stuff people have been trying to pull.

But you are quoting information from what is not a legit website but an internet marketer using my name to pull in traffic and divert it to his referral links. I have processed a request through google for libel because it is. The guy does not have screenshots of emails because it is impossible he is lying. Besides if he did and it were true he would had posted them.

I have lost money trading. I have made a livelihood out of my success trading.

People have lost and made money too. Aggressive Gains was me manually trading with a goal of a return of +15,000% in one year. I wanted to see if I could beat the record set by Larry Williams in 1983. I had upwards of a +2,400% return, with a -74% drawdown averaging over +90% monthly. It was super high risk and everyone involved knew that. Ultimately, I could not do it and I have not tried again.

That is not a scam. People involved knew the risks and seeing my enormous monthly gains made their own choices.

I am present daily and answer all questions. I have a verified working algorithm launched early. I burnt 4.9 million tokens on my own accord. I am opening the lending to the bot in February.

If I were a scammer I would have already walked away with all the money I raised. But I am here and providing the most transparent project in the crypto lending sector.

In the end you are going to look silly because the project is going to continue and either way you will be proven wrong.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
catastrophie

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

Another user who registered a few days ago. Classic. "We" = Jordan and his associates (and referrals). Jordan & co conveniently ignore the abundance of negative information online LOL.

I have not seen or noticed a deleted Facebook comment so I really can’t even comment on this myself.

Easy: https://i.snag.gy/u0ZjVT.jpg

Facebook group doesn't allow discussion - and censors anything  Cheesy. Of course, no one would see it because they're removed/hidden as seen in the picture above.

The proof is already in the pudding. The onus of proof isn't on myself - it's on Jordan. to address these major red flags which of course he can't, nor will he convinceably.

Also, for the record, Jordan - you keep bumping this crap coin on this forum - I'll respond here as much as I need. Fortunately, you have no control over discussions here.  LOL.

I do admit yes I am new here (not sure why you keep bringing this up to everyone) Fair enough on the facebook post, again all I was asking for for some type of substance behind a bunch of claims.  There is not an abundance in terms of different things.  I do see a few handfulls of people with negative reviews, this being said its the same people on different sites over and over again.  They are similar to you in a sense, you just jump all over saying the same things where ever you can, this doesn't mean there is an abundance of negative information out there, it just means there are a few people who were and are unhappy and spread their opinions everywhere they could (which by all means is their right to do so just as its your to do what you will here.) He also has addressed these online reviews, may not be what you were hoping for in a response but take a look back in the thread and you'll see a short answer.  I'll still be waiting on these examples of how this is classic.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: