Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11638 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

People prefer gold and say that gold is better, because it is more popular than bitcoin; this has been known since then. Its value is more valued than anything else.
You have mentioned a very good point which clearly shows who actually are supporting gold over bitcoin and why? These are simply those people who are narrow minded and are very much comfortable with conventional methods of making money. These people are soon going to regret badly and to teach them about bitcoin, we should give them examples of those who are using bitcoin and are really earning big money with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

Some people say gold is better than bitcoin because They do not know what it is actually bitcoin. They only understand about gold, but they have no idea about bitcoin. So I'm not surprised some people still say that gold is better than bitcoin.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
an.oskoma

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
I think that this is the thinking of people older than return, who have not really figured out what bitcoin. Gold can be held in their hands, but they can not hold a cryptocurrency!
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

In my own opinion, Bitcoins is more profitable than gold because the value is keep on increasing. There are also more advantages on bitcoins, It is a digital currency and you can use it like credit cards if there's a payment method for bitcoins while gold is a physical currency and we cannot use it always because no one is accepting it as payment.
dating centre

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

I do think people say that gold is better because gold doesn't change in value as quick as bitcoin is. It has a consistent price in the market for a long time compare to bitcoin that pumps and dumps in a day.
I think those people who do not understand the importance of bitcoin they will say that gold is good than bitcoin. but in fact bitcoin is more better than gold.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Gold prices are kept down and suppressed. I don't think Bitcoin can be manipulated liket gold can and nobody wants to carry around a gold bar or two or coins. Bitcoin can be head and smaller denominations than gold as well.
I think those people saying that gold is better, they have not complete information about the bitcoin. They think that bitcoin is risky because it is an online system over all. While the security of the bitcoin is very strong. They think nobody can thief there gold while it is possible and it is not possible that you lost your bitcoin. So if they know really well about bitcoin they will changed their mind toward bitcoin.
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

Because some don't recognize bitcoin as a instrument of trading or commodity, this is because bitcoin don't hold physical value than Gold, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency thats why they say that gold is better but in terms of long term nothing can beat bitcoin
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

Gold is a unique precious metal in all things and I think that is the reason why they consider gold is better than bitcoin.
Gold is the most liquid that you can use in all transaction specially if the value of fiat money has no value. Gold reserves deals a big role in the economy.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

Gold has long been used as a hedge, so some people who don't know bitcoin, who don't know the blockchain, think bitcoin is a hoax, and they think the real thing is believable.

Gold is preferred by people with more traditional, conservative way of thinking. For now they are true in making their investments in gold. If you lose all your Bitcoin saving no one will compensate it to you.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:25:28 AM

I think those people saying that gold is better, they have not complete information about the bitcoin. They think that bitcoin is risky because it is an online system over all. While the security of the bitcoin is very strong. Gold is preferred by people with more traditional, conservative way of thinking. For now they are true in making their investments in gold.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:58 AM

Bitcoin is better in some ways than gold. But gold is also better than Bitcoin in some ways. That's just how it is. In terms of spending, Bitcoin is of course better than gold because there is not a single store anywhere in the world that accepts gold as a form of payment. That is too old-school and obsolete. But gold is much better than Bitcoin in terms of stability in price. Some investors choose gold over Bitcoin because the price of gold is very much stable as compared to a very volatile Bitcoin market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

Bitcoin and gold are both incommensurable, both of which differ in the category itself. Gold is a precious metal and ornament, Bitcoin is cryptocurrency or digital money. Bitcoin can be used as an investment that gives a nice multifold profit where you hold your investment with unappreciated gold like bitcoin returns.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

The answer is very obvious, Gold is not a currency, It is an asset. Gold is not obtainable everywhere , Only those who are working to mine gold are able to earn it while bitcoins can be earned online and it is very profitable since it is a digital currency, You can hold and exchange it anytime to fiat when the value in the market already increase.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Probably because they can actually see the gold unlike the bitcoin it is virtual. Hahaha. But I think if most of people really knew the story and what bitcoin could do I think they gonna change their minds and shift from gold investment into bitcoin. Those two are incomparable. As you can see its bitcoin is a essential for technological transaction. And what is the purpose of gold? People like gold because it makes jewelries out of it. Bitcoin price compare to gold price got a big distance. Bitcoin was develop for purpose and I think gold didnt have those attribute. Thats my opinion about this. Good luck mate!
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

.             Gold is forever. We can never hide that from the fact. Eversince the beginning ,gold was the major of exchange of people in any commodities they needed in their Daily living. Somehow, then it came the paper money and coins , the local currencies in every  country to replace gold for buying things. Then it comes the Bitcoin, a digital currency being used by traders , bankers, or the investors easily and quickly without any difficulties in processing.  If ever Bitcoin Will be treasured a lot through computers like gold.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

Those who say gold is better than bitcoin are ancient people, they are not aware of the times. Gold is stable, but it's more fun to play bitcoin.

Another thing is that they only used to know about gold and they don't know the usage of bitcoin in this era. Yes, they are people in ancient or uncivilized people while people who believe in bitcoin and its uses are already referring bitcoin as gold today.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
avi007

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

Gold is one of the most liquid assets in existence. You can convert it into cash on the spot, and its value is not bound by national borders. Gold is gold—anywhere you travel in the world, you can exchange gold for whatever the local currency is.The same cannot be said about cryptocurrencies. While they’re being accepted in more and more places, broad, mainstream acceptance is still a long way off.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

It is more difficult to find gold than BTC. It is easier to use BTC than gold. The world is more technological now. Though gold has kept its  value for sometime, dealing in gold requires technical expertise to identify fake and real gold. You don't have to know whether or not BTC is fake,plus You can learn about BTC on your own. Dealing in gold could be very tedious and "bulky". I personally  don't think gold is better
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:42:48 AM

The answer is very obvious, Gold is not a currency, It is an asset. Gold is not obtainable everywhere , Only those who are working to mine gold are able to earn it while bitcoins can be earned online and it is very profitable since it is a digital currency, You can hold and exchange it anytime to fiat when the value in the market already increase.

You are quite right about Gold that it just being an asset that form of physical which not meant to use to increase our investment and not capable to pay directly into a restaurant or any store. But if I were the owner of a store or any restaurant and somebody paying me a gold, I  accept  it with no doubt because  I fully know gold has a good value which you can able to sell it anytime and it might be have more valuable the more years passed.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

Because gold has already a value many many years ago and all the people knows that gold is the best treasure to hold. But today its too risky to obtain gold, you will have to risk everything even your life just by digging and mining some gold bars, unlike bitcoin, we can have it online anytime we want. I hope someday, all people will learn more about bitcoin and stop dreaming about having gold bars for them to get rich.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: