Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11638 times)
schaituch007

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:41:37 AM

The people who say this, dont know how to utilize cryptocurrency, but in some aspects it may be right as btc price will not be stable and it may rise or fall

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darshansetty

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:45:02 AM

People says that gold is better because the value of the gold will not dicrease because of the priority which I given by the people but they don't know that bitcoin is more valuer then gold
@ace

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:48:20 AM

We can compare the bitcoin vs gold, to me it’s two totally different things. Different ways of used, benefits, advantages and disadvantages. But this two are certainly have a good impact to everyone, defend on how there going to use it for their own benefits. Gold is the ultimate survivor. It has always been valuable and always will be. But Bitcoin, by comparison, is much more aggressive and flexible. It’s easier to actually use Bitcoin to complete transactions. Just how i thought.
kueyen

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:00:54 AM

Gold will always be gold, I don't see it becoming worthless all of a sudden. Because the metal itself is precious and rare, it doesn't have anything to do with the consumer having faith in the medium, and all that "economic" talk. Gold has proven to be valuable for thousands of years, and looks like it will continue to do so. So if you want to feel safe, no reason not to go for gold.

leilei12lei

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:28:54 AM

Because people do not understand the benefits of bitcoin, the advantage of bitcoin is that it is completely decentralised and has no issuer, and it is impossible to manipulate the number of releases. Its distribution and circulation are realized through the open source p2p algorithm. Anonymity, tax exemption, exemption from supervision. Robustness. Borderless, cross-border. It's hard for a copycat to survive
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:36:41 AM

I think Gold is always the first option which comes to mind while investing on something.There are still many people who don't know about Bitcoin.For me Gold is better.

brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:40:59 AM

In what way? To spend it?
When there is huge disaster (sunflames or something) creating all computers and electrical equipment going down: gold is better.

As already mentioned it depends on the situation; in war gold can also be dangerous.  And in both cases: you can't eat them. So if the farmer don't accept bitcoin or gold, you are dying because you can't buy food.
tamsak21

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:41:12 AM

At first i thought that gold is better but now i know that bitcoin is much better because many people invests in bitclin and you can earn more money in bitcoin.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:41:20 AM

Because people do not understand the benefits of bitcoin, the advantage of bitcoin is that it is completely decentralised and has no issuer, and it is impossible to manipulate the number of releases. Its distribution and circulation are realized through the open source p2p algorithm. Anonymity, tax exemption, exemption from supervision. Robustness. Borderless, cross-border. It's hard for a copycat to survive

yeah most of the people don't understand the bitcoin process. So it will use the gold. Bitcoin is digital currency. Bitcoin is will be use any purchases. But gold will not use the any purchases. It only use for the some purpose. Bitcoin is use to all country and it will help to improve your life style. and you will gather more information and improve your knowledge.
AsusBitcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:42:05 AM

Bitcoin is a digital whereas, gold is a tangible and precious metal in Earth that was used as medium of exchange during ancient time and until now. Gold is better than bitcoin because Cryptocurrencies are exposed to hacking through online wallets or user's computer.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:42:58 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Hi there akram143! I laugh out loud by your question “no one accepting gold as payment”. But did you know that if you visit pawnshop and sell them your gold they will absolutely happy and convert it to cash. People that says gold is better than bitcoin are the one who are in trading, the gold price also swing large like the bitcoin price. For further information, before the bank notes become popular gold are the one use for buying and selling it just happen that gold is bulky enough. As times goes by the gold is still one of the top commodity listed in stock market.  Wink
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:45:08 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

It's because gold has a more stable price trend as compared to bitcoins. However, prices have shown that bitcoins today are more expensive than an ounce of gold but nobody wants in om bitcoins because of the price volatility. Bankers and investors will still prefer gold over bitcoins.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

the person usually does not understand the bitcoin and the person has a statement that gold is better because saving gold has a very minimal risk with bitcoin ups and downs are drastic and full of risk.

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:54:54 AM

Bitcoin is the future of digital finance and dare I say the future of the global economy. Gold has always been around and still remains a conventional trading source. I'd say the wise thing to do will be to invest in both. Stay connected to the present while investing in your future.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:55:11 AM

maybe they do not know bitcoin, then they say gold is better than bitcoin
but, I think bitcoin is better than gold
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:57:47 AM

Well, God indeed has an advantages over Bitcoin but it is just that bitcoin in general is better than gold. Gold is just having a more stable market value than Bitcoin at thid moment which also means that it is less risky to invest your money with than bitcoin which is vokatile or there are times that its market value is falling. Also, Bitcoin js nit yet legal which limits its users to use it as a currency to buy things.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

Gold has been the standard currency since the beginning of time. Paper money and shares of stock would be rendered useless in times of war. In ELE or Extinction Level Events, even bitcoin would be useless. Have you seen Doomsday Preppers? Gold is the standard.
thats absolutely right mate.why people keep on comparing gold and bitcoin?gold is here before our ancestors gold will always be there to be reserve for the generations to come.while bitcoin is here as virtual currency and no one knows what really inside of it.so lets stop comparing both let bitcoin be bitcoinand gold be always gold
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:14:38 AM

We can keep the gold safe for ourselves.Gold can be used to generate generation of generations.
The price of gold will depend on the economy of the country every time.
Even in the end,Will not decrease.
Gold is not destroyed.Bitcoin digital currency.
aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:12:24 AM

We can keep the gold safe for ourselves.Gold can be used to generate generation of generations.
The price of gold will depend on the economy of the country every time.
Even in the end,Will not decrease.
Gold is not destroyed.Bitcoin digital currency.
Those people how says gold is better than bitcoin they does not now well about the bitcoin unique qualities such as high security system and easy transfer throughout the world. The transfer rate is very cheap as compare to another currencies. They think Gold is better but I think bitcoin is best in today time to hold and invest and to use for your need and dreams
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:22:21 AM

Gold is one of the valuables. In my opinion, the main reason gold is better because gold has a physical form. In addition, gold prices increasingly longer and certainly more stable.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: