Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11638 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

The thing isn’t about liquidity of resources only. Some people think that gold better as long term investment and saving the money and they are right. Goverments agree with ordinary people about gold. Bitcoin for now is more liquid and more unstable too.
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:17:14 AM

Lost of people tend to see gold more trustable and valuable mine compared the brand new digital currencies. It is quite normal because this is a tradeable good and always has a value, it is concrete and long term investment tool. However, cryptocurrencies do not take their value from something concrete. There is no power behind them like state or banks or no dependable on precious mines. Also, there have no long background sofar. This maybe a good thing for someone who search for more independant tradeable tool. We will see how it's all going in the future.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:22:48 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Bitcoin account can easily be hacked and all you have will go in a second. With Gold you will not lose it even if it is stolen the insurance will pay you its equivalent or replace it. Nobody is insuring Bitcoin.
Ermegay

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

Because people do not know about bitcoin and then they have no idea what its benefits are than gold.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:34:33 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Gold has a more stable supply and demand curve with a constant price point. Bitcoins on the other hand has an unstable supply and demand curve an also has an unstable price point. Every investor or market would prefer to deal with a commodity that has a constant price to ensure safety of investment.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:35:34 AM

I do not know why they say gold is better than bitcoin, while bitcoin transactions are spreading in their midst.
My speculation, maybe they do not know bitcoin or do not know how to use bitcoin, when in fact they admit that bitcoin is better than gold.
Yes, there are some specific reasons regarding this issue
Firstly, I think the people don't know about the recent price trend of the Bitcoin and they are fully ignored about the virtual monetary world. Secondly, I hope those people don't like the way of Bitcoin and its platform. they basically want to depend on the traditional system. and Finally, a group of people have been misguided of the digital currency system, so they have a belief that Bitcoin is not better than Gold.
Else, they are living in a dark world, I strongly believe that Bitcoin is better than Gold in terms of price and market value.
zuhrilhabib

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:36:25 AM

The person who spoke gold was better because they had never known bitcoin, suppose the person who spoke the gold better had already known their bitcoin would not talk gold better because the income from the bitcoin was bigger than the gold income I think
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:48:23 AM

Outside of crypto, of course those people will say that gold is better, but around here, the likely answer is that bitcoins are way better than gold. I do share the opinion that bitcoins are better. I don't see any use for gold aside from using it as some form of raw material to be used on computer components or whatever it may be that has some use. I hate that it is being valued as something for jewelry or being used as the main basis for fiat currency, in all honesty is something that is shallow but has been embraced by the world!
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:50:43 AM

Gold has a more stable supply and demand curve with a constant price point. Bitcoins on the other hand has an unstable supply and demand curve an also has an unstable price point. Every investor or market would prefer to deal with a commodity that has a constant price to ensure safety of investment.

That is not necessarily true, because I think It all depends on the type of the investor. Some investors are very attracted by the bitcoin price fluctuations, because they know how to profit form it. It's not by chance that we are seeing more and more demand of bitcoin among the institutional investors, and for that reason we will now see bitcoin futures, and eventually bitcoin ETFs.

Also, if you look at ir carefully, although bitcoin has it's swings, it's overall trend is to increase its price, so it looks like a very good investment for long term. The only reason it has it's big dips and rises, it's because it's marketcap is still very small, when compared to god, or fiat (forex markets). For me bitcoin has way more potencial than gold, and people are starting to realize that.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:05:18 PM

It is because it is a stable asset, valuable is widely used by our early ancestors thousands of years ago and has never ending usage in any industrial or electronic devices especially these days. Gold is unaffected by air, water, alkalis and all acids except aqua regia which can dissolve gold unlike Bitcoin which is dependent to internet connection, electricity and devices. Though Bitcoin is the best choice in terms of payments because it has a fast, secure and transparent transaction compared to gold. I find it hard to keep gold because when you have it on your possesion like jewelries muggers and robbers are your friends while in Bitcoin, as long as you keep it in a safe place and no one knows your private keys then yor funds are safe. Tax is a big deal when it comes to investment so I'll go for Bitcoin over gold.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Arung Palakka

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:34:38 PM

everyone around the world trust gold but bitcoin not
u can safe gold everywhere, everyplace like secret room, safety box etc
gold can use as accessories too  Grin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:46:06 PM

It is because it is a stable asset, valuable is widely used by our early ancestors thousands of years ago and has never ending usage in any industrial or electronic devices especially these days. Gold is unaffected by air, water, alkalis and all acids except aqua regia which can dissolve gold unlike Bitcoin which is dependent to internet connection, electricity and devices. Though Bitcoin is the best choice in terms of payments because it has a fast, secure and transparent transaction compared to gold. I find it hard to keep gold because when you have it on your possesion like jewelries muggers and robbers are your friends while in Bitcoin, as long as you keep it in a safe place and no one knows your private keys then yor funds are safe. Tax is a big deal when it comes to investment so I'll go for Bitcoin over gold.
Stability is a big deal for the people and that is right that they prefer safer investment and also stable investment and with gold it is all possible and there is nothing to worry about because it is like a safe bet compare to the other type of investment. Gold might be an outdated investment because it is stuck in the old use but it will still give you good return of at least 10% per year, in my opinion.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:20:20 PM

We can keep the gold safe for ourselves.Gold can be used to generate generation of generations.
The price of gold will depend on the economy of the country every time.
Even in the end,Will not decrease.
Gold is not destroyed.Bitcoin digital currency.
Those people how says gold is better than bitcoin they does not now well about the bitcoin unique qualities such as high security system and easy transfer throughout the world. The transfer rate is very cheap as compare to another currencies. They think Gold is better but I think bitcoin is best in today time to hold and invest and to use for your need and dreams
It is the main thing because the bitcoin is now increasing more and more I hope the bitcoin will give it the high value but the gold is very tough and the hard for the keeping to the long time because of the security matter. If the bitcoin is making at the high rate now if the bitcoin will give you the profit you will see the increase in the bitcoin and it is easy to hold in the bitcoin wallet.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:30:44 PM

That's right, besides gold also has advantages that are not in bitcoin, although the bitcoin price is high, but there is no form. if gold prices are also quite high but there is a form and we can see anywhere. especially the advantage of gold is, not easily taken by hackers.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:37:39 PM

People who are uncomfortable with bitcoin believes gold is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin currently has no such stability like the price of gold. The price of bitcoin can go up high or extremely low with no certainty. This is not the case for gold. The price is much more stable and does not drop or sky rocket like bitcoin. More over gold is more well recognized world wide.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:41:25 PM

It's probably because not many people have not heard about bitcoin while gold is there like forever, slowly those who come to know about bitcoin they buy btc now! It's a fact. There's many people still think crypto currency is like a bubble which I don't agree with. Whereas gold has physical form, has stable price and used for daily life all over the world. Day by day these people are turning their attention to btc and changing their view. Atleast that's case where I'm from!

JuliaEnnyPen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

It very depends on your personal knowledge, experience and attitudes. If you’re more conservative type then definitely get with gold. It’s more stable, there isn’t so much risks involved, price isn’t jumping around and future is more predictable. Roll Eyes
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:12:08 PM

Gold is one of the valuables. In my opinion, the main reason gold is better because gold has a physical form. In addition, gold prices increasingly longer and certainly more stable.
Yeah I agree with this statement but don’t you think you have tried gold to be over smart than bitcoin? I think you are little wrong here. Gold is stable and it has a huge time of business in world but bitcoin have even surpassed gold in making good profits.

If we are comparing bitcoin and gold for the reason of making money, bitcoin will win this game always. But yes, gold have stable prices, so it advantages in that sense.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

Gold is a precious metal, it has been around for a long time. Many people say gold is better than bitcoin because they are afraid of risk when using bitcoin rather than the benefits it brings and Some people have little knowledge about bitcoin and they have not used it yet.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:23:51 PM

people who say gold is better than bitcoin because gold is real and not a number like bitcoin that has no shape. other than that maybe they do not really understand with bitcoin. for me bitcoin is better than gold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: